main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Which SW series should get another story arc?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by General Immodet, Dec 7, 2012.

?

Which SW series should get another story arc?

1. SW: Knight Errant

26.3%
  2. SW: Jedi

7.0%
  3. SW: Jedi Quest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. SW: Blood Ties

5.3%
  5. SW: Rebellion

17.5%
  6. SW: Crimson Empire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. SW: Invasion

43.9%
  1. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    I think that was before the second arc was announced and Randy said there would be more with different characters. But Boba Fett is Dead is the 2nd and final arc of Blood Ties.

2. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Probably would have sold better had they, like, done what they originally had planned and given us some interesting new dynamics rather than just Fett. [face_sigh]

If Legacy and Dawn of the Jedi can sell when they're in uncommon eras, then there was no reason why a double act of Luke and Ben Skywalker couldn't (it's got Luke Skywalker on the cover, so it's not like they didn't have the obvious selling point).

3. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Yes, there was.
    At first they said Blood Ties would feature several characters ('known and unknown characters'), not just Fett.

I was hoping we would see minor characters such as Wuher and Panaka as well.

4. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    I thought both Blood Ties arcs were very good. Particularly the artwork, quite beautiful.

I wouldn't mind a third arc, Boba Fett or not. These arcs have made me appreciate Jango and Boba more as characters though.

I wouldn't mind another.

5. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    I voted for Knight Errant. It's time in this world was too short.

6. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    It was closed between Invasion and Knight Errant but I chose the former (even my letter made it into Deluege issue 5 under the name of Paul) because Invasion needs another arc.

7. TychoCorde

TychoCorde Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 3, 2012
    I went with KE because I didn't really enjoy invasion, I only read the first few issues but I wasn't thrilled with some of the stuff i.e. Pau'an Jedi Master. NJO for me is where I really got started in the novels so I didn't like that the story felt shoe horned into the time period.

Knight Errant however is a great story, love all the crazy Sith-family drama and Kerra's journey. I really want an arc where Vilia Calimondra is the antagonist.

Also Lost Tribe of the Sith should have been an option. I really want to see when and how the Keshiri and Tribe came to some sort of peace that aloud the Keshiri to become Sith also.