main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Which Theater on May 16th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darkseid, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaders_leash

Vaders_leash Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 29, 2001
    My first screening will be at the Regency, on the 16th, at 6:15 PM, auditorium 9. This was before I even considered seeing a DLP version. Originally, I had planned to see AOTC at Pleasure Island, thinking that it was the only one in Florida with DLP. But I read today that Disney or the theatre is having a hard time sealing a contract with Lucasfilm to get the DLP.

Now I read that Parkside is just completing its two DLP setups. And I live right in St. Pete. Now, instead of a 90-minute drive to WDW, maybe a 15 minute engine-warmer up 34th Street. So Parkside will be my second screening if I can get tickets to AOTC in either theatre 3 or 4.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    If anyone gets a chance we will be doing a meet and greet at Parkside on Thurs. and Fri. nights.

3. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    AMC Veterans 24 for me. I just secured 7 tickets. CAREFUL! They list the opening as May 15th at 12:01 not May 16th @ 12:01 (as it should read). Double check with the theater that you have the FIRST showing of Star Wars, that should resolve any unwanted complications.

MTFBWY,

Joey

4. SkoldsPuppy

SkoldsPuppy Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2000
    I have a group on people meeting me at the R/C theaters at Parkside for the 12:01 showing and the 9:30 PM showing

Just look for the lightsaber duels

Skold

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    We will be there also, you might want to check Darthvswader or Soto Fett because we are doing a demo and meet and greet with the express permission of the theatre management. So a meeting place might be in order. We will be there on Thurs. and Friday from about 4pm until 8-9pm also, as the Tampa Bay FF chapter. Hope you can join us.

6. Soto_Fett

Soto_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    Nothing I can really say to that......

7. Padme Bra

Padme Bra Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 2, 1999
    I'm going to the Parkside theater for the 9:30 PM showing on Friday.

8. LiquidTaco

LiquidTaco Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Regency may 16th 12:01am....i'll be one of the fools with a hasbro saber :D. and then again at 930 on the 16th :)

9. 1AaronBrown

1AaronBrown Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2002
    Friend and myself just got 3:45 tickets at Veterans 24, i'm going to the pop disaster tour wednesday so a midnight showing is not gonna work out to well considering i have school the next day

10. Jango_Da_Fett

Jango_Da_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2002
    I'm going to the 3:45 showing at Veteran's 24, too. Maybe we will see each other, what will you be wearing?

11. SkoldsPuppy

SkoldsPuppy Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2000
  12. LiquidTaco

LiquidTaco Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Yeah i found that site through a Jedi Outcast forum a few weeks back. I'll have one of those for Ep3 but decided to hold off for Ep2(which was AWESOME)

13. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I bought a cool one at the C2 convention, it should be here in June, and R2D2 in August. I love the play things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.