Oregon Which theater will you be at for the Midnight Showing?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by stormydude, May 9, 2002.

?

Which theater will you be at for the Midnight Showing?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Lloyd Center 1 vote(s) 6.3%
Eastgate 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Broadway 1 vote(s) 6.3%
Evergreen 2 vote(s) 12.5%
Cornelius 5 vote(s) 31.3%
Wilsonville 2 vote(s) 12.5%
Tigard 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other 3 vote(s) 18.8%
I can wait. I need the sleep. 2 vote(s) 12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormydude Jedi Padawan

2. DoubleBladedSaber Jedi Padawan

1) Anyone going to the midnight showing at Eastgate has a really active imagination...

2) Are the rest of these places actually having midnight showings? Regal is so full of ****.
  3. stormydude Jedi Padawan

I meant Eastport instead of Eastgate.
  4. NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Well, apparently the Wilsonville 9 Regal Cinema will have midnight showing. That's where I'm going, unless I can talk my dad into taking my friend and I all the way to Eastport. ;)
  5. Currald Jedi Padawan

Century 16 Eastport still had tickets for the midnight showing when I went there at 11 AM today. There was no line for tickets. I'm not going until 5PM, though.
  6. WinduWasher Jedi Knight

I have a day job... And I don't know if could get away with calling in sick on 5/16, cuz everyone at work would know why! Besides, my friends and I already have tixx for the 7:30pm show... I'm just fine with that... Heck... I had 7:30pm tixx for Eastgate three years ago, and then I got last minute tixx for the 12:30am show @ Oak Grove 8. (Which, I might add, is not a Regal)
  7. darth_redrum Jedi Padawan

i'm seeing it at cascade park 16 in vancouver at midnight
  8. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm going to Cinemark 17 in Eugene. Didn't realize there was any in P-town because it wasn't posted at fandango.com.

-IJedi

EDIT: Actually, the showing I'm going to is at 12:35am, the 12:05am was sold out. At another theatre in Eugene there was a showing at 12:01am, but it's sold out too.
  9. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    Ill be going to the 10:45pm showing at Lancaster in Salem. Was going to go here in Albany, but they didnt know they were getting Star Wars until last night. stupid people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.