main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Which theatre for AOTC- update

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Adam, I will discuss all of these issues when I speak to the management today. As of this time we don't have thirty people. I will find out what he has in mind and then go from there.

I have not heard from everyone in the group, so I will go with the numbers I have as of right now.

2. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    Just called the manager, he'll be in tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

3. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I just found out that one of my friends might be coming with me, I'll ask him and let you know for sure. I will be there for sure. If anyone is interested I have a thing that could pass as a Jawa costume(it is kind of small though)

4. Ben_Sch-

Ben_Sch- Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    Hey everyone.

Sorry to say this but I will not be attending the Star Wars premier with you guys. I will be going to Denver to see the screening in Denver on May 12th and then I will be flying down to Housten to see it with my buds down there. I will post here what I thought of it if you want the spoilers and how great it was 4 days before anyone else sees it [face_laugh]. Sorry to laugh but it isn't every day someone gets to do this. I will try to post pictures right after for ya of the lines I for one am still getting the Tusken Raider costume.

-Ben Sch-

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Oh fine, be that way then. I guess I'll have to go down into my room and listen to my AotC soundtrack right now and wish I was you. :p

6. LeiaTygre

LeiaTygre Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    WOW! Really? LiberalDrew and I sould both be there opening day- bright and extra, extra, early.

7. triss27

triss27 Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2001
    Hey, well I'm the Kris that Andakin spoke of. And yeah, I am DEFINATELY interested in going to the opening!! Not only that, I also have another friend, Nathan Cooper. He's interested as well. So, :D

Kris

8. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    Now Kris, are you the person who came with Andakin for Trivial Pursuit?

9. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Hey, can I come too?

10. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Kris came with me to the Lightsabre Training Night. He and Kyler both came to the Episode I DVD release. Andy Thorne and Nick Clark came to the Trivial Pursuit game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.