main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which theatre will you see ROTS.

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by rechedelphar, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanslave

padawanslave Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2003
    I do not know if we will go to CC this year or not. We have tossed the idea back and forth for a few weeks now. We do not game, so do you think it is worth it to go up there? We had fun last time, but were a little disappointed overall.

2. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    It is primarily a gaming con. However there are going to be a couple of Star Wars things there. Greg Keyes and The Great Lukeski. Among other things like the 501st :D

Anyway, I don't want to say go and then you think it was a bust. Like I said, My son and I go for the Star Wars RPG and to hang with my 501st buds.

3. padawanslave

padawanslave Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2003
    I guess we will probably decide "last minute" at this rate...LOL. I am gathering materials to build a vac form table, and then I will be on the long road to becoming a trooper myself!

4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Just saw it for the second time at Spartan 16 tonight, didn't catch any of you at the premiere at 12:01 last night. I was sitting directly behind the dude dressed as Vader.

Anyway, people were just a-talkin all the way through, I really wish that theater had some people who monitored during the film.

In my opinion, though, this was number 1 out of 6. What did y'all think?

P.S.--I'll be away for 4 months in the mountains, starting tomorrow. Have a good summer, everyone, and may the force be with you all, always.

5. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    There has been a correction for me. I will be seeing it Monday at 11:00 am at the Spartan 16. I will be going with my cousin, his wife, and their sons (who are under the age of 13). I am looking foward to seeing it with him. I saw AotC with him and his wife. I can't wait.

6. Darth_Dolemite

Darth_Dolemite Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    I don't care whether you live in Sugar Tit or Bat Cave...you need to get your ass to the new Camelot in Greenville!

I saw ROTS at midnight at Cherrydale, then 7:15 Thursday night at the Camelot.

The difference between film and digital was astonishing! It really has to be seen to be believed.

Looks like it's The Camelot for me from now on...

7. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    Call me a bad fan if you want. But I am not driving from Inman to Greenville to see a movie. Not when the Spartan 16 isn't that far away from me.

8. plokooner2610

plokooner2610 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 10, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.