main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which U. S. presidential candidate do you favor?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by General Kenobi , Apr 24, 2004.

?

Which U. S. presidential candidate do you favor?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. George Bush

41.8%
  2. John Kerry

49.5%
  3. Ralph Nader

4.4%
  4. Other (please specify)

4.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Gotta support the Commander-In-Chief!

Kerry doesn't seem like much of the choice. Think the Dems messed up by not picking Gen. Clark.

2. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I don't see were people get this "Bush's tax cuts haven't helped te middle class" nonsense, my family is middle class and we've benifitted from it

3. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Even though I lean to the right, I hope John Kerry wins the Presidential election of 2004... sadly, GWB has just simply... lost the plot. I also hope that Ralph Nader doesn't act as spoiler again.

4. YODA_SITH

YODA_SITH Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    Bush for sure.

All the way.

I think its sad how left our contry is going.

5. JediMaster-1

JediMaster-1 Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2004
    It's Bush's fault are country is going to squat! I'm with Kerry all the way!

6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I'm John Kerry and I approve this message.

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm in favor of a person who's god-fearing outside of the campaign ads and who cares about america's security beyond convenience. I'm favoring Bush therefore.

8. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    I don't like either, but something about Kerry, specifically, doesn't sit well with me. So, George Bush, even though I have my problems with him as well.

9. plutoneam

plutoneam Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2003
  10. George_Bush

George_Bush Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2004
  11. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    So do we want to have a new poll for the last few weeks before Election Day?

12. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    Definitely Kerry. Nader should be taken off the ballot as well as write-ins.

13. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    Kerry

he's the only one who has a chance aginst bush. and he who is in league with greater powers and off to no good is not allowed to NOT WIN again. I wonder what the vote will be this time in florida!!!!

14. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    vote bush out, he rushed to war. he is insane and crazy. I cannot believe my coworkers are voting for this madman. please change the future of america and vote kerry. why settle for less?

15. Special_Fred

Special_Fred Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    Michael Badnarik.

Nader should be taken off the ballot as well as write-ins.

What? You're telling me that a candidate who has enough public support to get on the ballot should be taken off because you say so? This is absurd.

16. illuminati_jedi

illuminati_jedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2004
    George W. Bush

The USA needs a strong, decisive moral leader in the age of international terrorism.

17. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    vote bush out, he rushed to war. he is insane and crazy. I cannot believe my coworkers are voting for this madman. please change the future of america and vote kerry. why settle for less?

What? You do realize that various non-partisan groups have shown that his tax cuts worked for the middle class. So Kerry's professed hatred of rich people and his claims Bush panders to the rich is false.

Rushed to war? Saddam was under indirect threat for 12 years, direct thrreat for 2, and Bush spent at least a year in the UN trying to convince them to enforce their own resolutions.

What would you have preferred us do? It's nice to say "we should get allies on board", but it's not that easy. Now we know that the UN and France and other countries had business deals with Saddam, which is why they opposed us. Would they have gone along with us if they weren't corrupt? The world may never know, but it's a possibility.

SO, John Kerry can say he will get allies to help us all he wants, but to you undecided people, or leaning Kerry, think of this: France hated us long before Bush, and will hate us long after. Kerry talks big, but it just isn't that simple.

I'm voting for Bush because he's done a good job so far, and I don't believe the left wing attacks on his character. It seems Democrats have embraced Michael Moore and are confused. They say Bush lied about Iraq, when in reality, it was bad intelligence that was PART of the war. WMDs were NOT the only reason for going. So, Democrats are saying that having bad intel is the same as lying.

If someone tells me that a girl is walking around the corner ahead of me, and I say that she will come around the corner ahead of me. Am I lying if she suddenly comes from behind me?

Bah, I'm wasting my breath, too many people don't care about substance.

Anyways, I think it's time for a new, last few weeks poll, since so much has happened.

18. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Badnarik he's the Libertarian Nominee

19. Jedi_of_Imladris

Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2004
    Bush, all the way!!

20. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    I voted for George Bush, but only because of a technicality:

I'm a Puerto Rican and a statehooder in support of Pedro Rossello and the New Progressive Party. Though the NPP's American party affiliation isn't public, their EVIL rivals, the PPD, is democratic, so I guess that makes me a republican.

21. Barriss_Rocks

Barriss_Rocks Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 13, 2004
  22. Gurlanin

Gurlanin Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2004
    Hmm... guess the people who post here are out of touch with the general voting population of the USA.

23. JediSara

JediSara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.