Oregon Which vendor choice to go with?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AramysStrael, Jul 28, 2009.

?

Which vendor choice to go with?

Poll closed Aug 11, 2009.
custom t-shirts (brown shirt - $15 per person) 5 vote(s) 41.7%
vistaprint t-shirts (black shirt - $14.50 per person) 7 vote(s) 58.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Looking forward to it.

-IJedi
  2. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    And it looks like the black shirts win. I have 11 votes, total. So that means that will be 11 shirts to order, unless some folks are wanting some multiples.

Bill - XL
    Eric - L
    Crash - M
    Matt - L (x2)
    Big Rob - XXL
    Kyle - XL
    Ralph - XXL
    Jasmine - L / M
    Vengeance - M
    Larena - M

I will update this list as I get confirmation of who needs what.

- Bill
  3. TatooineForceRecon Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please put me down for an XXL!
  4. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    Bill, change my order to a L. Also, my mom wants an L size as well. [face_peace]
  5. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow... not a peep during the decision-making process and now he wants a shirt. :rolleyes:

Got you down for one XXL, there, Big Rob! ;)

Got it, thanks!

- Bill
  6. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    Tentatively, this is what the shirts should look like...

[image=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/tavrikgannon/vistaprintOFFshirt-1.jpg]

Also, there were 11 votes, but only six people confirmed for the shirts. Where are the other five people? Let me know your shirt sizes so I can put it on the list.

I'll start collecting money when everyone has chimed in. I'd rather not sit on any money for any extended length of time. So the sooner everyone chimes in with their shirt sizes, the sooner I can collect money and the sooner that we can get our shirts.

It is up to all of you to make this happen.

- Bill
  7. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey there!

I'll take a Large AND a Medium. :)

-Jasmine
  8. TatooineForceRecon Jedi Knight

star 1
    I voted on the choices we had. You said if we couldn't come up with anything better than to just not complain about the choices. I liked what they came up with and voted! Democracy at its finest! [face_flag] I leave most of the debating, chatting, banter to you Bill! [face_laugh]
  9. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    Wise (_|_)!

Alright... you are down.

I think I will give it until the end of the week before I start collecting money. We should have enough orders by then, I should think. Ralph said he wanted a shirt, too. So I will be updating the original "roster" for those committing to buying a shirt.

ONCE I receive all of the money from those who are on the list, I will then order the shirts. It will be a 2-week turn around time, according to their website, from time of order to me receiving the order in the mail.

I will contact everyone when I have the shirts and make the arrangements for distribution. Vengie and Larena, let me know if you want to be added to the list. If money is an issue, right now, for the shirts or the shipping to you guys, let me know. We can work something out. Send me a PM so I know either way.

- Bill
  10. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    I did some more crunching with the numbers. So, if all 10 shirts are ordered (as per the updated list), the final cost for the whole order will be $144 (ok technically, it is $143.78). I had found that the XXL were at $16.47 a piece, much higher than what I had originally quoted, due to thinking that all of the sizes S-XXL were the same size. Sorry about that.

This is how it looks on the site:

[image=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/tavrikgannon/OFFshirtcheckoutform.jpg]

Just wanting to keep everyone informed on the current information.

- Bill
  11. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Two mediums for us! Sorry, internet is intermittent here at best right now, haha. We'll need to see what shipping will be though, so we'll get in touch via PM here quick!

-Vengie
  12. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm not worried about the shipping. I can't see it being too much. You guys are at an APO, right? It should be fairly reasonable...

Besides, I am probably going to be ending up moving soon. With any good fortune, it will be a move that is in my favor, financially. If that is the case, then I am not so worried about helping others out.

I'll put the two of you on the list for mediums. Even if I have to spot you for the shirts, at first, I will. I can do that for a couple of folks, I just couldn't bankroll the whole enchilada. Know what I mean?

- Bill
  13. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, everyone, I think it is time to start collecting so that we can order some shirts. Below is the list that I have. Please tell me if this is correct, or not. Once I have all of the money, I will then order the shirts. From the date I order, and I will post here when I do order, we should be able to expect the shirts to come in about 2 weeks. Again, I will keep everyone posted if other things develope.

Bill - XL
    Eric - L *paid*
    Crash - M *paid*
    Matt - L (x2) *paid*
    Big Rob - XXL
    Kyle - XL *paid*
    Ralph - XXL
    Jasmine - L / M *paid*
    Vengeance - M
    Larena - M

Look over the list and make sure I have the proper size and count per person.

Thanks!

- Bill
  14. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
  15. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    My size is correct.
    We can schedule a meeting to collect $$ once everyone confirms.
  16. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    I think that would be the best course of action to take. I know I will be seeing Kyle at some point in the very near future, so I think he will be taken care of.

If folks want to send me a money order, via snail mail, so that I get it within this next week, I am not opposed to that, either. Just let me know and I will PM my address. For Vengie and Larena, we will work something out via PM, or something. Like I said, I am not worried about it. I just want to see this project completed.

- Bill
  17. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, I have given everyone ample time to respond to make sure that the orders are correct. I have 12 shirts that are to be ordered. Here is how it breaks down.

All the shirts, sizes M - XL are $13.98 a shirt.
    The price for shirt sizes XXL are $15.97 a shirt.

So that is what you are paying. I will be accepting cash or money orders. PM me for the address. Larena and Vengie, even if I haven't got money from you, once I get money from everyone else, I will go ahead and place the order and personally ship your shirts to you! Just send me a PM on how to do that and I will send you my address for payment.

This is it. The run is now closed. I am not taking any other orders, as it would affect possible price changes and I hate having to report new pricing. It is too confusing and looks bad on my because it could leave the impression that I am price gouging - which I am not. So, there you have it.

Also, these prices are also contingent on EVERYONE who committed to getting a shirt, actually paying for the shirt. Don't leave your fellow OFF'ers hanging. Your commitment of buying a shirt is what is securing the best pricing possible. Anyone who doesn't honor their commitment, runs the potential of messing up the whole process. So, please follow through with your commitments.

Thanks!

- Bill
  18. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Agree with everything you have done AramysStrael. You've done an Outstanding job! Kudos. BZ.=D= [:D]
  19. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
  20. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    =D= Bill.

So, are we going to have a meeting to get some of the money in?
  21. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, that would certainly would be the most expedient way to do things. It is all a matter of how soon do people want their shirts. The faster you guys pay me, the faster I can place that order.

I will leave it up to Eric to set up the next OFF meeting.

- Bill
  22. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    How about Sept.6th for a meeting time 3-5pm? Location?? to collect T-Shirt $.
  23. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    I am not seeing any conflicts with this date. Anybody else?

-Bill
  24. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    I don't have anything conflicting that day.
  25. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    So, I guess we need to decide where to have it.

How about the same Izzy's in Clackamas?

- Bill
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.