main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Which vendor choice to go with?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AramysStrael, Jul 28, 2009.

?

Which vendor choice to go with?

Poll closed Aug 11, 2009.
  1. custom t-shirts (brown shirt - $15 per person)

41.7%
  2. vistaprint t-shirts (black shirt - $14.50 per person)

58.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Everyone is almost paid up.... still waiting on payment (or payment options) from Big Rob, Ralph, Vengeance and Larena. You are the last stragglers that are holding up the order. Please pay, or make some other arrangements with me, ASAP! Otherwise, I will have to drop you guys off the list and just order for those who have paid already.... which will suck because I will be the one who is making up for the price adjustment (I won't have people pay more than what they were locked into paying because of somebody else dropping the ball).

Those who have paid have been waiting. It isn't fair to keep them waiting. Please pay or make some sort of an arrangement with me.

- Bill

2. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I have been as patient as I can afford to be. I am placing the orders for shirts today. Unfortunately, those who did not pay me are not getting shirts. We may do another run sometime down the road, but not likely unless someone else takes on the task.

Kyle, Chris (Crash), Matt, Jasmine, Eric, and myself will be getting shirts. If vistaprint is true to their word, I should have these prior to the Portland Comic Book show. So, we shall see.

I also have taken the initiative to go ahead and order 1000 business cards. The cost is $19, so if folks want to chip in for that, it would be cool.

- Bill

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    When are you planning on paying for the cards, Bill? We might be able to chip in when we see you at the Comic book Show, when we see you next.

4. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    It has already been done. I lumped everything for the OFF and The Mandalorian Mercs (we needed business cards, too) all in order to save on separate shipping charges.

For the 8 shirts, the 1000 OFF business cards and the 2000 Mandalorian Merc business cards, the total was $168.50. When pricing the shirts, I am not sure if I had accounted for shipping, or not. Or maybe the the price of ordering less shirts had thrown it all out of whack. I don't know.

Like I told Eric, I am all too happy to help the OFF and the Mercs out. All I ask is that folks chip in for the extra stuff that was needed (yes, I hit the Mercs up to chip in for their business cards, too).

I was really wanting to get everybody a shirt, but as indicated before, I can't be the one to float everybody and hope that I get paid back. For those who aren't going to get a shirt, maybe we will do another run... maybe. It really all depends on how committed people are. If people are going to half (_|_) commit to a run, then I suggest you guys go to vistaprint and spend the $25 + shipping on the single shirt that you would be ordering for yourself?

Too much for a single shirt? Exactly! This is why EVERYONE involved in this process was counting on everyone who committed to pay their share so that the overall cost of the shirts would have been lower.

If it seems like I am slightly irritated at the 4 who expressed an interest in getting shirts, and didn't attempt to make some sort of payment arrangements with me... well, you would be slightly correct.

At any rate, the order was placed. I did get a confirmation number and I did opt for the 14 day delivery time frame, so we should have these shirts by Portland Comic Book Show. The key word there is should.

I'll keep you all posted!

- Bill

5. AllHolidaySock

AllHolidaySock Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2008
    Looking forward to seeing the shirts, Bill! :)

6. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    FYI for those who are waiting on shirts, I just got an email confirmation that the order of shirts and business cards are being shipped and that I should receive them on 11/11/09.

Just wanted to let you all know.

Thanks!

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.