main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which weekend would you like to have the Tulsa FanForce Christmas party?

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Nov 9, 2003.

?

Which weekend would you like to have the Tulsa FanForce Christmas party?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Saturday, December 6th

26.7%
  2. Saturday, December 13th

20.0%
  3. Either one works for me.

53.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
  2. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Valerie and I were discussing when to have the Christmas Party and we wanted to try to nail down a date this week.

Currently, we are open for the weekends of December 6th, 13th, and 20th.

We were thinking that the 20th might be close to the actual holiday and that many folks might need to travel. So I guess that narrows it down to the 6th or the 13th.

Please let us know which one works best for you and your family.

RUSS INDUCED EDIT: Since this will be a Dinner Party, we were thinking of having people show up around 4:30 pm, and we will eat at about 5 or 5:30 pm. That should give folks plenty of time to warm stuff up if needed. After dinner we can play the gift exchange game and just generally hang out, crank the home theatre, go streakin', etc...

3. AladdinSane

AladdinSane Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2003
    Approximately what time are you considering?
    Noon, Afternoon, Evening, Midnight Christmas Dinner?

4. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    We are open to either weekend.

5. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Anytime is good for me Jake.

6. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    If I end up going, it would have to be be myself, because Mike works on Saturdays now and would not be able to come. :_| I am really bad with directions, so I would need to go with someone please. Or I may end up in Oklahoma City or who knows where else! Either one of those days would work for me!

7. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Dec 13th is out for me. I have a dress rehearsel that morning and then a performance that night of the Christmas musical for church. And given that on the Saturday performance I am a soloist my director would probably have a cow if I did not show up :)

8. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    I know this is just one of those things where you're all waiting for me to chime in so you can pick the time I can't be there since you all hate me. Well, I'm going to Grinch out and ruin everyone's fun and say that I can make either of these dates. So there! You have to deal with me 8-}

9. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Personally, I don't think Christmas can even be mentioned until Dec 20th, since the 19th is MY birthday and obviously, THAT takes precedence over any puny holiday. Once the great and glorious day of my birth has passed, then we may discuss this. :D

In all seriousness, either the 6th or 13th work for me at the moment. No guarantees :)

10. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    "Once the great and glorious day of my birth has passed, then we may discuss this."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

11. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Either is good for us. Billy, we'll be sure to change this to a Billy and Christmas dinner.

Dena: My dad said you could ride down there with us if you wanted, it's on the way.

12. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    I will ride with you Dena if you need me too

13. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    I called it first, Otto. She's riding with us. End of story. Or, if you'd prefer, I can probably ride down there with you in your car. I know my way around Claremore pretty well.

14. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    We can ride in my car. Just as long as you really can get us around and I can follow someone home. Because I went to Claremore for a team building and had a map in everything and still got lost and don't even know how in the world I found Bernie's house! But yes Otto Shebli called it first and besides I would have choosen her even if she asked second!!!

15. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Geez, she's vicious... wonder were she gets that from.

16. banditajs

banditajs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2002
    I voted for the 6th, only because I will already be in Claremore. :p But either weekend will work.

17. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    I voted for the 13th because my daughter is Little Miss Fall Festival for Coweta and the Christmas parade is the 6th. So she'll have to be in the parade, the duties of the crown demand it. :p

18. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    I could care less who you ride with Dena just trying to make life easier because thats how I have to go to get to Claremore. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut and not offer. She's all your Shelbi.

19. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    Otto, if it's ok with Dena, we can both ride with her. :D

20. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    It's called joking Otto! I get to hang out with you every Friday. I don't get that with Shebli, so I thought it would be nice to get to ride with her, but I am cool with what she said too. We can all ride together.

21. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Why in the heck isn't anyone arguing about who gets to ride with me? Huh? Did anyone ever think about that? No, you didn't!!! Instead you...oh, wait...the party's at my house, isn't it?

Never mind. [face_blush]

22. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    As for no one fighting to ride with you Jake,if the party was else where, I would fight to ride with you. I really don't understand why riding with me is since a big deal. I know Otto was being nice and I am so glad that I have friends that are welling to look over my stupid driving directions and offer me a ride. But I explained why I really picked Shebli in my post just before this one!

23. AladdinSane

AladdinSane Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2003
    I posted 6th because she told me to, but either weekend is really ok.

Wow :( we didn't even get a chance to get into the argument for who gets to ride with us. And their neighborhood use to be my old stompin' grounds. We are unfortunately Claremorons. If anyone wants to follow - I won't drive too fast. :D Watch out for trains !

edit : well, if it is the 6th we will probably all ready be there. I forgot - so you can't follow unless you want to go to a 5 year old's birthday party.

rs

24. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Look was not trying to start an arugment. I am not mad in anyway about this its fine. I guess I should have put a smiley in that post some were. :D Sorry if I came across as being mad or peved. I was just tring to play mad, guess my brain dosn't work well that late at night. Its all good girls. I promise.

Thanks for pointing out a mans short comings Heath. hehe
    OK so I am not the most grammer correct person in the world big deal. :D

25. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Look was not trying to start an arugment. I am not mad in anyway about this its fine. I guess I should have put a smiley in that post some were. Sorry if I came across and being mad or peved. I was just tring to play mad, guess my brain dosn't work well that late at night.

or the day huh Otto! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.