While You Were Gone (Han/Leia AU) Updated 7/10/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by StonedRose, Jan 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. Princess Sari Jedi Master

star 4
    It's alive? ::falls off chair::

Wow. Just... wow. Major wowness.
  3. StonedRose Force Ghost

star 2
    Princess Sari!! Wow, you're old-school! So good to see you. :)

I was just recovering from post-playoff blues, but I am working on this. It's just....it's been a real struggle suddenly, I don't know why.

Dammit. I hate this. I want to update so bad, you have no idea.
  4. zsuzsa Force Ghost

star 1

I think on this level of update starvation. I'll be extremely happy to know if Han died or not. A one word answer will do for me. ;)

Zs.
  5. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. jedi-lelila Force Ghost

star 3
    I'll be extremely happy to know if Han died or not. A one word answer will do for me. - Han? Dying? NO WAY! (Ooops. It makes more than one word, :p )

~Lelila @};-
  7. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  8. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  9. jade_saber8000 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh cool!!!! I just finished reading THE WHOLE THING IN ONE SITTING!!!! It's so awesome Rose! ~Gabby(who is very tired of clicking page 51, page 52 .....)
  10. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If only we knew how it ended *wink*
  11. jedi-lelila Force Ghost

star 3
    Are you going to post the next part or what? I've been waiting for reading it for a year now! [face_plain]

Or if you can't write it, at least tell us how it ends! :p You're killing me.

~Lelila @};-
  12. jade_saber8000 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Maybe Simon got her! OH no!! Rose!!!! *Whistles for the attack Ewoks* ATTACCCKKK!!!!

Please Rose!!! We need you!!! Hey Everyonw! Perhaps she'll respond to chocolate. OR PIZZA!!!! ~Gabby
  13. jedi-lelila Force Ghost

star 3
    Perhaps she'll respond to chocolate. OR PIZZA!!!! - Or maybe to icecream, muffins and cookies!

*drools*

~Lelila @};-
  14. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i dunno, i get the feeling that her writers block is nearing permanant status...

all my dares and taunts of prizes have so far been fruitless..

15. leias_girl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Perhaps if her writer's block is really on permanent status as it seems, she'd pass the story on to one of you seasoned writers to complete ...

It's just a thought, as I love this story and would love to read it to conclusion.
  16. StonedRose Force Ghost

star 2
    Wha-?

Y-you would have me hand over this story to someone else? My fic? My *baby*?

*chin begins to tremble*

Okay, sure, I know I haven't been the most responsible author. I've ignored and neglected my fic baby, and left it in a dumpster more times than I can count, b-but I'll do better. I-I can update! I KNOW I can. I mean, I've done it quite a few times before, right? How hard can it be?

I just wish this current post hadn't been sitting half-baked in my hard drive for the past year and half. Maybe that's part of the problem. Maybe I should dump it and start again.

I dunno....fic baby pushes me into this paralysis of indecision. And then I shut down, get drunk, and leave poor fic baby to fend for itself.

Er...I mean...um, no I don't.

So, uh, please don't give up on me. Yet.
  17. rxchiquita Jedi Knight

star 2
    LOL!!

I have no way to comment on your plea, StonedRose without offending all the addicts/substance abusers out there in the JC.

...I'm just glad to know you've actually been checking in on your poor, neglected (ready to be taken in by Child Protective Services any day now) baby - it gives me hope! ;)

18. StonedRose Force Ghost

star 2
    I'll have you know, that I wrote half a page tonight.

Yup. Yup.

Now I must go out to drink and be social(you may think I'm kidding, but I'm not, fic baby abandoned again!).

And, oh, I didn't mean any offense, either. You think with a name like 'stonedrose' I could? Ha ha.

Anyways, I'm working on it. I've finally been guilted good and proper. Whether it will be any good remains to be seen. I'll try though.

There is no try...!

Shuddup, Yoda.
  19. HerHighness33 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've finally been guilted good and proper.

It's about darn time! ;)
  20. HerHighness33 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh, Rooooooooooooose....

The baby's crying...

:p
  21. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    HA HA!
    We knew somthing that drastic would coax you out the slums of DWB!

MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

22. HerHighness33 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh, come on already. The baby's getting really impatient with you, Rose. If you don't have a post up by Christmas she's gonna have to resort to other methods. [face_devil]
  23. HerHighness33 Jedi Knight

star 2
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :_| :_|
  24. rxchiquita Jedi Knight

star 2
    ...so...how much longer till this fic turns into that poor little baby from Trainspotting?...
  25. CommanderK23 Jedi Knight

star 3
    :eek: I don't think I've seen so many 'ups' in one thread in all my time on the boards. Which is longer than what my membership says (I lurked).

Excellent work so far, StonedRose =D= ........But I think by now that Han is quite dead. :( Poor Leia to find him only to lose him again. [face_thinking] Then of course there's this Simon guy ( :mad: I think he's the first villian that's really made my blood boil in a long time... :mad: ) he's probably on the other side of the galaxy by now. Poor Bailey. :(

Back to the 'ups'.... Your movie titles were very humorous. And your lines from those 'movies' were hilarious.

I hope this story is un-thawed soon...

Can't you see it?

INTERIOR: CLOUD CITY -- CARBON-FREEZING CHAMBER

There is a great activity on the carbon-freezing platform. Six Ugnaughts frantically prepare the chamber for use. A special coffinlike container is put in place. With Real Life in the lead, a squad of six stormtroopers brings in While You Were Gone, StonedRose and Loyal Readers. Strapped to the Loyal Reader's back, with only his head, torso, and one arm assembled, is Thread. Thread's head faces the opposite direction from the Loyal Readers's and the droid is constantly twisting around in a vain effort to see what is happening. His one attached arm is animate and expressive, intermittently pointing, gesturing, and covering his eyes. The remaining pieces of his body are randomly bundled to the Loyal Readers's back so that his legs and other arm stick out at odd angles from the pack.

Thread: If only you had attached my legs, I wouldn't be in this ridiculous position. Now, remember, Loyal Readers, you have a responsibility to me, so don't do anything foolish.

While You Where Gone: (to Plot Bunny) What's going on...buddy?

Plot Bunny: You're being put into carbon freeze.

Real Life moves away from the group to Darth Writer's Block.

Real Life: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

Darth Writer's Block: The Empire will compensate you if he dies. Put him in!

Realizing what is about to happen, the Loyal Readers lets out a wild howl and attacks the stormtroopers surrounding While You Were Gone. Within seconds, other Imperial reinforcements join the scuffle, clubbing the reader with their laser weapons. From the instant of the Loyal Readers's first move, Thread begins to scream in panic while he tries to protect himself with his one arm.

Thread: Oh, no! No, no, no! Stop, Loyal Readers, stop...!

The stormtroopers are about to bash the Loyal Readers in the face.

While You Were Gone: Stop, Loyal Readers, stop! Do you hear me? Stop!

Thread: Yes, stop, please! I'm not ready to die.

While You Were Gone breaks away from his captors. Writer's Block nods to the guards to let him go and the pirate breaks up the fight.

While You Were Gone: Loyal Readers! Loyal Readers, this won't help me. Hey!

While You Were Gone gives the Loyal Readers a stern look.

While You Were Gone: Save your strength. There'll be another time. The author -- you have to take care of her. You hear me?

While You Were Gone winks at the Loyal Readers, who wails a doleful farewell. In a flash the guards have slipped binders on Loyal Readers, who is too distraught to protest. While You Were Gone turns to StonedRose. They look sorrowfully at one another, then While You Were Gone moves toward her and gives her a final, passionate kiss.

StonedRose: I love you!

While You Were Gone: I know.

Tears roll down StonedRose's face as she watches the dashing story walk to the hydraulic platform. While You Were Gone looks one final time at his friends -- and then, suddenly, the platform drops. Loyal Readers howls. StonedRose turns away in agony. Plot Bunny winces in sorrow; it makes a life-chan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.