While You Were Gone (Han/Leia AU) Updated 7/10/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by StonedRose, Jan 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorynFarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    wooohoooo! thanks for updating!! now im going to be greedy and demand more. :)
  2. Keela_Underwail Jedi Knight

star 1
    K...so I'm super new to this, but I started reading the fic earlier this evening and I had to join up and post b/c I think its FABULOUS!!!! Hurry Hurry!!!!!! I feel like I've been waiting years.LOL
  3. Silver_Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Stoned Rose!

You're letting Han bleed to death on the deck plates of his own ship! If my calculations are correct he's lost about 1,523,694 quarts of blood since first shot adn left for death.... :)

I'm a little worried for his safety!

Also, I just finished re-reading this fic for the third time, and it's still as good as the first time! Please update again soon!

4. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    I read the first part of this on... um I don't remember where. I saw it last week and have finally read it all. It's great! =D= Simon is such a jerk. Great fic!
  5. SomeoneWhoLovesYou Force Ghost

star 1
  6. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ah...So. Do we have to wait two years again?

Hmm? [yoda face, inquisitve]
  7. SCRUFFYLVR Jedi Padawan

[face_worried]....2 years...[face_praying] Please,please update soon.This is such a good story. I read it all in record time only to be left wondering over the fate of my favorite scruffy Corellian!Please don't leave him to bleed to death!....:_|
  8. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    We may need to start a blood drive for Han.
  9. Silver_Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    *Calls up the Red Cross and sets up an appoint ment for the blood van to show up*

Free cookies and juice for those who donate!
  10. Chewie-Fan Jedi Knight

star 3
    (Looking around. Hmmm...) Still no Stoned Rose or J-Girl...
  11. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Nu! So where's the update? Poor Han! You have to save him!
  12. Culf_the_Sith Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now I'm not only posting a review to beg for an update, but also to annoy everyone out there who's newer to tf.net than the rest of us by uping it, making them read and realize that there they've been led right out on a cliff and left hanging, thus sharing my pain at never knowing what will happen to Han. [face_devil]
    J/K, I'm only doing this to beg for another update, and hope that some of these newbies will help me in pestering you into updating. It's been two years since I began reading this story, and I still remember it, as do a lot of other people out there. Doesn't that count for something?
    Please! For the love of Harrison Ford and walking on a moonlit beach with him! [face_praying]
  13. Solo_Fan Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you still out there, StonedRose? At least give us some indication that you're still on the boards.
  14. Golden_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Where do I sign the petition for an update?

This was the first thing I read when I landed here, and I refuse to not know how it ends!
  15. StonedRose Force Ghost

star 2
    Sorry, I'm still here guys. And I am aware how people really want to see this updated. It's been a busy summer. I took a writing class, so I was sort of having to put all my creative energy into that for a few weeks. But I'm done, so that should clear my schedule considerably.

Of course, the playoffs *are* about to start........anyways, I'll start refocusing my energies towards this story again, and hepefully I can update before too long.

Trust me, I don't want to put you guys through another two year wait. And I have no intention of doing so.

later,

stonedrose
  16. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. Chewie-Fan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Chocolate cake is on its way. Thanks for not forgetting us!
  18. HerHighness33 Jedi Knight

star 2
  19. Solo_Fan Jedi Master

star 4
    StonedRose , how are things going on the next chapter? Will we get an update by Christmas? We're all going to have to go donate blood if someone doesn't stop Han's bleeding soon.
  20. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Solo_Fan, what blood type is he, anyway?
  21. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    For the sake of being super corney..

I say Han's Blood Type is Type H--for Hot Hot Hot. :)

But he's dying so right now i'd say he's eh not looking so hot.
  22. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    If that's so, who among us is a compatible blood type? Hmmm...
  23. Culf_the_Sith Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sure Obi Wan wouldn't mind donating some blood. Probably his jedi duty to do so anyway. (We're talking PT Obi, of course).
  24. BlackCougar Force Ghost

star 2
    more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please pm JediFalcon when you update please thanks :)

Falcon
  25. HerHighness33 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Where ARE you, StonedRose?? Update soon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.