While You Were Gone (Han/Leia AU) Updated 7/10/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by StonedRose, Jan 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misssolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not knowing what will happen
    oh it makes me very sad
    when you finally update Rose
    i'll dance for joy and be so glad....

whenever you can get the muse working....
    [face_peace]

2. SCRUFFYLVR Jedi Padawan

3. leias_girl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Any chance you'll just give us a summary of the ending?
  4. star_writer24 Jedi Master

star 4
  5. JediNat Jedi Master

star 2
    Great story, but will StonedRose update????[face_worried] Don't let Han die!!!![face_praying]
    [face_peace]
    -JediNat-
  6. alderaanprincess Jedi Knight

star 1
    omg this is the best Han/Leia story I have ever read!!! I REALLY REALLY hope she updates it!!!! I don't think she has a PM list but if she updates it SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME!!!

[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]
  7. YmaSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please please please... here I just find this stuff and I get left HANGING???

Wonderful story!!!
  8. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Right so we're past three years from an update now. I think my hope is gone...
  9. TizTiz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well.......I found this story a couple of days ago and it's one of the best fics I've read. Then I got to the end and found that the fic isnt finished and hasn't been updated in more than three years :_|. I don't think there is much hope of getting an update lol. Just wanted you to know that people are still reading.
  10. StonedRose Force Ghost

star 2
    Wow, I actually randomly dreamt about this fic last night and decided to see if it was still around. Sadly, my original file of the story was completely lost in a computer crash a couple of years ago. That sort of took the wind out of my sails. But I don't know....I feel like digging it up and dusting it off. Maybe I can find another version of it online and work off that.
  11. Sologirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    Rose -

You know, including myself, you would me all the people on this site so very happy if you went back to this fic! I had a similar story with my work, and it bummed me so much that I stopped writing. Maybe you will inspire me to get back to it as well.

Hope you continue!

12. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Please get back to this story, we all want to see Simon get his just desserts, and Han make it out of there alive and well. We need closure.
  13. The-Solo-Smirk Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I fear that SR has pulled a Sean Connery on us and has retired from acting, ahem, writing.
    Has anyone spotted her in the Bahamas???

:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.