main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga While you were out;... and Ani/Obi AU humor tale 7/29 Epilogue and Happy Endings + Authors notes

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthBreezy, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Hello all! Tired of doom and gloom and sad endings? From a suggestion by the briliant Geo3 I am pleased to present the following silly fractured tale...

In an alternate galaxy, far far away, Anakin Skywalker and his Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, find themselves in a precarious situation that no amount of Jedi training could prepare them for. A weekend with force sensative twins. Skywalkers to be exact.

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    sounds like fun.

3. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    With the Usual disclaimers...
    And Many thanks to Geo3...

Chapter 1
    Departure

Regally dressed in her Senatorial splendor, Padme Amidala Skywalker said her goodbyes to her husband, his Jedi Master and her 9 month old twin children.

I'll miss you Beloved," she murmured softly in Anakin's ear, heedless of the squirming infant he held precariously in his arms. "But I won?t be long, four days, a week at the most,?

?But Padme?, Angel,? Anakin whispered softly back until she cut him off with a tender kiss.

?You?ll be fine.? She assured him. ?All of you! Isn?t that right Master Kenobi?? Padme? cast the leery Jedi Master a disarming smile. ?Surely a few days with a pair of infants will prove to be a welcome break from the usual light saber wielding missions??

Obi-Wan smiled back warily, and then grimacing as the infant he was holding began to administer a few hearty kicks to his stomach. ?Of course Padme?,? he managed as he tried to reposition the squalling mass into a less painful position.

Suddenly, the Port Master gave his last call and Padme? reluctantly gave her children and husband one last kiss before dashing up the entrance ramp. She turned and blew kisses to her waiting family as Anakin unsuccessfully tried to get his son to wave ?bye bye? to his mother. Luke was far more interested in sucking on his father?s Padawan braid than anything outside of his immediate sphere of influence. Indeed, Anakin seemed far more distressed at Padme??s departure than either of the twins, at the moment.

Leia began happily pounding on Obi-Wan?s face with one chubby fist....

"Anakin... *bump* why did I *bump* let you *bump* talk me into this?" Leia, tired of the game tried a new tactic and grabbed a handful of Obi-Wan's beard, causing the normally stoic Jedi Master to grimace in pain.

?Four days Master,? Anakin replied, trying to sound more confident then he felt. ?Padme? does it all the time, the children, the Senate, How hard can it be??

As if cued by an invisible hand, both twins began crying lustily.

?How hard indeed?? thought Obi-Wan. ?How hard indeed,?

4. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    One of my all time favorite authors returns, Yay!!:)

Obi+Ani+Skywalker twins=Sweet Sith!!!!

BTW: I agree to much gloom and doom and I needs to stop. Thus the plot bunnies that have attacked me ever since I first read an Ani/Padme fan fic will be fed at last. See below if you dare lol. Glad to have you back Darth Breezy can't wait for the 1st post.

5. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    This is looking good, girls. :D I have a feeling Obi-Wan is never going to want to see a child again when this is over. ;)

6. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    LOL, looks like you were busy posting same time I reviewed. Ok well I said I couldn't wait for chapter 1 and I didn't have to wait long at all. Funny just flat out funny and cute, much needed these days. I loved Leia beating up Obi-Wan, more soon.

7. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Finally! A light side Ani story. With EPIII getting closer and closer - we are gonna need these!!!! :(

Great start! Obi + kids don't mix!!!! [face_laugh]

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    ?Four days Master,? Anakin replied, trying to sound more confident then he felt. ?Padme? does it all the time, the children, the Senate, How hard can it be??

Methinks these words will come back and bite Ani in the hiney [face_laugh]

Hee hee :p

9. Anakin_PadmeFan

Anakin_PadmeFan Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    Oh, this ought to be good! :D

?Surly a few days with a pair of infants will prove to be a welcome break from the usual light saber wielding missions??

Somehow...I don't think so! [face_laugh]

And I also got a kick out of Leia pounding on Obi. Too funny!

10. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Even as infants, Leia is the belligerent one. :p I love it! :D

Looking forward to more.

And I bet Anakin and Obi-Wan are fondly remembering that nest of gundarks at this point.... [face_laugh]

11. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    A new Breezy fic! WOO!

This, as usual, lives up to standards. This is going to be fun!

12. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    I love it! Looking forward to more.

13. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Looking great Breezy. An old fable story that I read suggested that nothing is harder than taking care of children - I tend to agree. ;)

Let's see how our stoic Jedi Master and impatient young Apprentice will work to keep Luke and Leia happy.

Aunecah

14. The_Abstract

The_Abstract Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2002
    My little cousin just came to visit, so I know their pain all too well.

:D

15. Lady__Skywalker

Lady__Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2002
    Very funny! I love it already...

16. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Hello everyone!
    Glad to have you around! I WILL be getting to "Freefall 3" very soon but in the meantime, with libral input from Geo3, I'll bring you this little tale...

JDH3:

I'm VERY flattered! Thank you!
    I still have a few other tales yet to tell but this one just 'cried out' to be written...

AG:

You don't know the half of it... :p

Rhonderoo:

Obi's having more luck with Leia than Ani is with Luke...

PLJ:

Possibly... ;)

APF:

Remeber this for a later post...

Lexy!:

Rember Leia's famous line... It could be worse...

Darla101:

As I said, this has copious amounts of input from Geo3, I can't take all the credit!

Dally:

So am I!!

Aunecah_Skywalker:

Ani seems to think things will be just fine... :eek:

Absy!:

Be thanksful your cousin isn't Force Sensative....

Lady Skywalker:
    Remember.. Padme' JUST left...

17. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    I'm extremely flattered by being cited as your assistant on this story - but I think that's a gross exaggeration! I am deeply enjoying my role as muse, kicker around of ideas and teller of anecdotes about men and the babies who rule them. You're the one who writes it all down in that inimitable DB style. Great job!

18. Seraph-Skywalker

Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2002
    Oh, I know this is going to be a great story. Thank god for your lightside fics!

19. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Just because...

While You Were Out

Chapter 2

?What do we do NOW??

The only thing that managed to drown out the combined wails of the twins was the sound of the massive Republic ship taking off. Unfortunately, that mercy was soon at an end and the two Jedi found themselves the target of unwanted attention from passers by. Mutters of ?scandalous? and ?the nerve of those Jedi? met their ears and they quickly decided at least a change of venue was in order.

?What in the name of all that?s holy could be wrong?? Obi-Wan asked, exasperated.
    Anakin craned his neck, trying to juggle his chrono and the now slippery child in his arms.

?Best guess is they?re hungry,? Anakin ventured. ?I know that they?ve been on a growth spurt...? As if to confirm this, Luke grabbed his father?s gloved hand and began chewing, causing Anakin to utter an oath. ?Teething... and he ALWAYS goes for the left. It?s as if he knows which hand can feel the most pain...?

The Jedi began walking towards the taxi stand, and as if they were aware that their needs were going to be addressed, the children?s cries dissolved in to hitches and sniffles.

?Ma!? said Leia triumphantly. ?Maa-sa MA!?

?She?s missing her mother already, ?observed Obi-Wan sagely as Leia settled into his arms, but Anakin shook his head.

?She calls everyone ?Masa? or ?Masama?. I think it?s because they?re spending too much time at the Temple... She?s trying to say ?master? because she hears it from my lips so much.?

Not to be outdone, Luke began to chime in with his own rendition.

?Sy-Ock! Sy-OCK Sy-ER SOCK!?

?No... Say ?father ?, Luke,? Anakin began tickling his son under his chin. The taxi had arrived and the two men, one feeling far more conspicuous than the other entered. As they settled in, Anakin continued to try to educate his son.

?Luke, say ?daddy?.?

?Sy-OCK-bbbbbbbb.? replied his son through a happy burst of bubbles.

?Father.? Anakin repeated, determined.

?Masa-OCK! Bwan!? crowed Luke.

?Faaaaaa-ther.?

?Be-WAN poo!?

Obi-wan raised an eyebrow; Anakin chose to ignore him, intent on the matter at hand.

?No Luke,? he said a little exasperated. ?I am your father!?

?Sy-wok CHUBBA!? Luke replied, obviously pleased with his new sound. Anakin had the good graces to flush.

Another arch of the eyebrow. ?And I suppose he learned THAT particular word from home??

?Padme', actually...? Anakin replied absently. ?Faaaaa-ther Luke... try it, please??

?Chubba-POO!?

Aware of the odd looks they were getting from their driver, Anakin pulled his com out of his pocket and handed it silently to his son who promptly began sucking on the end. Once again, Obi-Wan cast his companion a look but Anakin only shrugged.

?It keeps him happy,? he stated a matter of factly, stroking the sandy locks of his son?s hair. Luke gazed at his father with utter adoration, and they made the rest of their journey to Coco Town in relative peace.

20. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    LMAO, at least Luke didn't have to loose a hand this time:)

Padme teaching little Luke bad words, I'm shocked. I wonder what her fellow senators would say.

Obi-Wan+Luke+Ani=Daddy confusion, too funny. More soon.:)

21. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    cute!! very cute..I can't wait til diaper changing :)

22. Lady__Skywalker

Lady__Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2002
    DB
    I realized that, hehe, that's why I added the ...

Very funny! Still loving it...<take note>

23. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Very cute story...poor Ani and Obi, they're going to have their hands full with those little hellraisers.

--MissPadme

24. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    That was funny. Luke chewing on Anakin's real hand, Leia calling everyone Master, passersby staring at them, Luke repeating bad words. I can imagine what will happen when they try to feed the twins.

25. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    Oh god that was funny.

Out done yourselves, guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.