Whining, Worries and Woes

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by jedifan77, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That's crazy talk! Darren's not like that at all!! He's goofy and has an incredibly whitty sense of humor. Nothing dark and/or dangerous about him! You're right, that doesn't make any sense at all.

Please let us know what happens!
  2. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sorry to hear about Darren's situation at work.
    I'll be praying for you guys that this gets worked out and they'll see that Darren is not that kind of person.
    Hope you are all well despite this circumstance.
    [:D]
  3. MommyJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Oh Sonya. I am so sad to hear this. He must be devestated. We know the kind of person Darren is and we support both of you completely. If he needs a character reference I will stand proudly beside him....

Our prayers and love to your family in this crisis.
  4. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good grief, we all know Darren wouldn't hurt a fly! Hopefully his boss will see that and fix this mess.

Prayers going out! [:D]
  5. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    What the...?:confused:

To have that happen with no talking to Darren? Just like that huh? Wow! I sure hope all gets right with this and that something is done about the persons that said this. As Minda has said, we'll be a character witness for you as well as I think everyone in the group would.

We'll be thinking of you two. Please call if there's anything we can do for you.[:D]
  6. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. He works for the city, so they get crazy really fast about something like that.
  7. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Mom's back in the hospital, got sick AGAIN!:oops:

She's in the isolation ward. We had to dress up. Here's some pics...

[image=http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu324/Parkersuperpics/Mom%20Hospital%20Pics/Hospital%20Victorville%2012%2009/MomHospital1209004.jpg] [image=http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu324/Parkersuperpics/Mom%20Hospital%20Pics/Hospital%20Victorville%2012%2009/MomHospital1209002.jpg] [image=http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu324/Parkersuperpics/Mom%20Hospital%20Pics/Hospital%20Victorville%2012%2009/MomHospital1209008.jpg] [image=http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu324/Parkersuperpics/Mom%20Hospital%20Pics/Hospital%20Victorville%2012%2009/MomHospital1209007.jpg]

[image=http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu324/Parkersuperpics/Mom%20Hospital%20Pics/Hospital%20Victorville%2012%2009/MomHospital1209001.jpg]

8. DrAriafya Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am saddened to remove myself from another social media board that allows degeneration and cyberbullying. I wrote a blog about it. But I have to pull my assets from that board to not perpetuate lies. This gets very frustrating, how come certain groups of people treat one another civilly... I guess it promotes ugly assumptions. And that puts it lightly. Here is my blog about it.

I always say if you say something negative, you need to say something positive to move forward: As one door closes, I open a new one! I joined you!!! YAAY!!! :)
  9. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Why hello there.

Posting about things off topic, and especially linking to promote your own blog, is usually looked upon as spamvertising.

If you live in the area and you're interested in becoming involved in the Inland Empire Fan Force, I'd definitely recommend first introducing yourself in the Introduction thread and seeing about attending upcoming events. Otherwise posts like that just come across like spam.
  10. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mike, I hope your mom gets through this quicker than last time! I'm really sorry she's sick again!!

Hello DrAriafya! Welcome aboard. Please go to the Introduction thread and tell us about yourself!

Rachel, it's good to know you're out there keeping an eye out for us!!
  11. jangosmom Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hope your mom is better soon Mike.
  12. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets better soon. :D
  13. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    We are very sorry to here about your mom. Hope she gets well real soon. Sorry we haven't been on very much. The girls go online a lot, so I don't go on to often.
  14. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hope your Mom gets well soon Mike.
  15. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Mike, how is your mom doing? Hope all is fine with the rest of the family. Praying for the best.
  16. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Everyone, please pray for my 4 year old nephew. We recently found out he has a 2-milimeter tumor attached to his spinal cord at the base of his brain. He's scheduled to have surgery on Tuesday. They expect everything to go well and they're pretty sure it's not cancer, but worst-case scenario is he could end up a quadriplegic. :(

They're not letting me visit him. I don't know if I said anything, but several months ago his dad was jailed and my nephew was put in foster care. Because of lies told by his fathers' family it's been like pulling teeth even letting my sister visit him, and then letting my parents see him once in a while. Neither me nor my brother (his aunt and uncle!) have seen him in over six months. They were supposed to do background checks on us so we could see him too, but CPS is dragging their feet.

Sorry for the long note, but I wanted to let you guys know about my nephew.
  17. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hope everything goes well for your nephew. Please let us know. [:D]
  18. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    I'll be praying for your nephew, Carrie. I hope his surgery goes well and that you'll be able to see him soon.
  19. jangosmom Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will be praying for your nephew Carrie, for the surgery and for all the rest you shared! Blessings to you all!
  20. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Sorry I haven't been on the boards for the past week. My best friend of 20 years, his Mom had passed away. The hospital may have played a role in this. She had called to have her husband pick her up and when he got there 15 minutes later...she had died. We've been on 16 - 18 hour days this whole past week. It hasn't been a good week.

So needless to say this was a huge shock as she was like a second Mom to me. Sheila nad I have been helping out with my friend John and his Dad this past week. The funeral was on Saturday to a packed out church. It was quite the celebration as she loved her Jesus! It was the best funeral i've ever seen...if you can say that.

We then went to John's house with about 60 people showing up. I don't think his neighbors had seen so many bikers in one spot. Kinda cool with all the noise and stuff. The pictures ofcourse I took were great, as i'm in shirt and tie with all my biker friends in their Harley and other biker wear.

I won't bore all of you with all the festivities and all...just wanted you to know I'm back and will be on the boards more again. Life is way too short and we never know what will happen, so love each other and tell those close to you how much they mean to you and how you appreciate them. Sheila and I appreciate all of you.:)

21. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Joseph update!

His surgery was pushed back a week and he finally had it this afternoon. It went well, but they weren't able to get all of the tumor because it was attached so tightly to the spinal cord. He was showing good signs of movement in recovery, twitching his eyelids and moving his feet. It's going to be a while before they know if it's benign or not.

NOTE: They found the tumor while doing an MRI that was done to try and figure out why his pituitary gland has stopped working. (he's four and the size of a two year old) They can't give him any more pituitary treatments until they know what's going on with the tumor. But as far as the pituitary gland goes he's been diagnozed with dwarfism. He may end up being a little person. Personally I don't care how big he gets, as long as he's okay.
  22. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I am so sorry for being off the boards for so long. Had computer problems, now they are fixed.
    We are so sorry Mike and Shelia for your loss. Sounds like the wake was great. She must have had wonderful people in her life. Seeing all of the bikes at one time would be really awesome to see. You are so right about being here for a certain amount of time. We all need to cherish everything in life. We love our IEFF family. Sorry we don't get to see everybody enough, but our thoughts are there with all of you.

Hope everything is going better with your nephew Carrie. Prayers to help with his recovery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.