main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Whispers in the Night: a young Mara/Luke story, very AU; COMPLETED 3/26/02 *TAGGED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Qwi_Xux, Nov 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Thank you, Marie! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And you may or may not read A/A, but if you do, I did start [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6281245&start=6335978]Faded Remnants of Grace.[/link] It features some of the characters from this, including Eliyaera Jade, although it's not really the prequel to Whispers. (Just in case you're interested. ;) )

~Laura Marie J.

2. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Kicking this story up, just in case someone didn't get to see it.

Also, a cover for this story was made and added to the first post back on page 1. ;)

3. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    Qwi, I'm upping this cause I finally caught up with it! This is so so so so.... fantastic! I loved the end! You already know this but I just love the way you dealt with Mara's character, how she developed... Perfect!! I know I know, I'm repeating myself.

This AU world you've created was fantastic. Qwi, it deserves a sequel, don't you think? You've done a Tahiri/Anakin, a Luke/Mara, and now you're writing a Padmé/Anakin... What do you think of telling us how (or if) Leia met Han Solo? Then it'd be complete,hehe... :D Here I am, trying to make you write about my favourite character,hehe... :D

I know I'm late but congratulations with this story, Qwi!!! :)

4. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Thank you so, so much Leia, for finding time in your busy schedule to finish this. I'm glad you liked it...a story about Leia, huh? ;) Maybe sometime...Anyway, thanks for helping to start this story out!! :D *hugs*

5. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Giving this a kick up. ;)

6. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    DIdn't I respond to this when I read it? Well... I loved it Xuxy, very nicely done action, and the parellels between ROTJ were awesome! And, I don't know if you intended to end it kind of like VoTF, but it was cool. :) Would you mame me if I screamed sequel? ;)

7. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Qwi:

Sat down, read nonstop, caught up, cried, freaked out. Wow! What a story, absolutely LOVED the ending, it was very poignant and just perfect! :)

8. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh, so this is up again? Don't worry, I nominated it for stuff, Qwi. ;)

9. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Luney-Thanks a lot! And I did mean to end it that way. ;) Mame you??? Of course not!

Arna-Thank you!! I know that you like lurking ;) but it means a lot that you posted. *hugs*

Em-I saw! *hugs* Thank you!

And thanks to everyone who nominated or voted for this...I don't expect to win anything, but this story is my favorite, I think, out of all of the ones I've written, and it makes me really happy to see that you guys enjoyed it, too.

10. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
  11. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I just did a marathon read when you upped it.
    And **gasp** it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the best fics I have ever read and that's saying a lot. If you or anyone else ever needs a beta, I'm avaliable. I may be only a (insert age)-year-old, but I have excellent spelling. and grammar. after all I know what apocryphal means. And as far as I can tell, no one else does... (modesty is hard to come by, sorry) Tell people!

Saber

12. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Thanks a lot, Saber! :D I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Out of everything I have written, this is probably my favorite story so far. Thanks for reading it. :)

13. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    that was interesting.

14. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Thanks, jacen. :)

15. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    That was so good! And now it's over...

SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!

and now that I've put that word for how many lines I look at it and it seems to look funny and I really hope I spelt it right.

16. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Didn't Qwi already say she didn't want to do a sequel?

17. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    jade_stone-Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! As for a sequel...right now I don't have plans for one. Right now I'm writing 3 stories, and working with someone on starting another. Thanks for reading! :D

stevo-Yeah, I really don't have one planned right now. I'm happy with the way this ended. :)

18. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
  19. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Giving this a kick up...eeps, this story needs to be edited so badly...ah, I'll get to it eventually.

20. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Upping this to remind myself that it still needs to be edited...I really will get to it. 8-}

21. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Qwi_Xux

My prayers are with you and with your little Anakin. How's the proud 'papa' doing?

This was a [hl=teal]Phenomenal Story[/hl]

[hl=turquoise]~Lelila~[/hl]

22. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Wow, I'm out of it. I didn't realize this was posted on again. I know it's late, but thank you SO much, Lelila! The proud Papa was, and still is, doing fantastically. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.