main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whispers in the Night: a young Mara/Luke story, very AU; COMPLETED 3/26/02 *TAGGED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Qwi_Xux, Nov 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Thank you, Marie! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And you may or may not read A/A, but if you do, I did start Faded Remnants of Grace. It features some of the characters from this, including Eliyaera Jade, although it's not really the prequel to Whispers. (Just in case you're interested. ;) )

~Laura Marie J.

2. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Kicking this story up, just in case someone didn't get to see it.

Also, a cover for this story was made and added to the first post back on page 1. ;)

3. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    Qwi, I'm upping this cause I finally caught up with it! This is so so so so.... fantastic! I loved the end! You already know this but I just love the way you dealt with Mara's character, how she developed... Perfect!! I know I know, I'm repeating myself.

This AU world you've created was fantastic. Qwi, it deserves a sequel, don't you think? You've done a Tahiri/Anakin, a Luke/Mara, and now you're writing a Padmé/Anakin... What do you think of telling us how (or if) Leia met Han Solo? Then it'd be complete,hehe... :D Here I am, trying to make you write about my favourite character,hehe... :D

I know I'm late but congratulations with this story, Qwi!!! :)

4. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Thank you so, so much Leia, for finding time in your busy schedule to finish this. I'm glad you liked it...a story about Leia, huh? ;) Maybe sometime...Anyway, thanks for helping to start this story out!! :D *hugs*

5. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Giving this a kick up. ;)

6. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    DIdn't I respond to this when I read it? Well... I loved it Xuxy, very nicely done action, and the parellels between ROTJ were awesome! And, I don't know if you intended to end it kind of like VoTF, but it was cool. :) Would you mame me if I screamed sequel? ;)

7. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Qwi:

Sat down, read nonstop, caught up, cried, freaked out. Wow! What a story, absolutely LOVED the ending, it was very poignant and just perfect! :)

8. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh, so this is up again? Don't worry, I nominated it for stuff, Qwi. ;)

9. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Luney-Thanks a lot! And I did mean to end it that way. ;) Mame you??? Of course not!

Arna-Thank you!! I know that you like lurking ;) but it means a lot that you posted. *hugs*

Em-I saw! *hugs* Thank you!

And thanks to everyone who nominated or voted for this...I don't expect to win anything, but this story is my favorite, I think, out of all of the ones I've written, and it makes me really happy to see that you guys enjoyed it, too.

10. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
  11. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I just did a marathon read when you upped it.
    And **gasp** it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the best fics I have ever read and that's saying a lot. If you or anyone else ever needs a beta, I'm avaliable. I may be only a (insert age)-year-old, but I have excellent spelling. and grammar. after all I know what apocryphal means. And as far as I can tell, no one else does... (modesty is hard to come by, sorry) Tell people!

Saber

12. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Thanks a lot, Saber! :D I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Out of everything I have written, this is probably my favorite story so far. Thanks for reading it. :)

13. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    that was interesting.

14. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Thanks, jacen. :)

15. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    That was so good! And now it's over...

SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!

and now that I've put that word for how many lines I look at it and it seems to look funny and I really hope I spelt it right.

16. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Didn't Qwi already say she didn't want to do a sequel?

17. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    jade_stone-Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! As for a sequel...right now I don't have plans for one. Right now I'm writing 3 stories, and working with someone on starting another. Thanks for reading! :D

stevo-Yeah, I really don't have one planned right now. I'm happy with the way this ended. :)

18. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
  19. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Giving this a kick up...eeps, this story needs to be edited so badly...ah, I'll get to it eventually.

20. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Upping this to remind myself that it still needs to be edited...I really will get to it. 8-}

21. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Qwi_Xux

My prayers are with you and with your little Anakin. How's the proud 'papa' doing?

This was a Phenomenal Story

~Lelila~

22. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Wow, I'm out of it. I didn't realize this was posted on again. I know it's late, but thank you SO much, Lelila! The proud Papa was, and still is, doing fantastically. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.