main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Whispers of the Force ~ post NJO AU ~ repost from the old Boards ~ Completed on 25/Mar

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL on the family time and the "boys" all being the same age. :D

The TK/J scene, a true blend of happy and difficult. Tenel Ka is trying to think of both sides at once but it's hard! [face_thinking]

Yay for seeing Evlyn again and her invaluable assistance! Nope, Jaina does not need to go to that new nesting place! [face_nail_biting]

AzureAngel2, Gemma and Hazel like this.
  2. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Great scene between TK/J but I always thought having to hide their relationship was wrong and put pressure on them both. You explained it very well.

AzureAngel2 and Hazel like this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    AzureAngel2 and Gemma like this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    SQUEE with "what?" [face_worried] for the L/M section. And that was close, glad Jaina wasn't affected, but is going to give advance warning. Hmmm. What should be joyful news for J/TK is divisive. :( Glad, at least, he is going to Ossus, though, and not to wander around and getting all weirded out. :p =D=

AzureAngel2, Gemma and Hazel like this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Jaina better be worried.

Sweetness from Luke and Mara. [face_love]

6. mulberry

mulberry Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 20, 2009
    I bet the "oddness" is twins. :)

7. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    This is so adorable and I totally agree mulberry -- my guess is for twins also. BTW -- so glad you but up 'the vaped line' from Luke - it made me laugh really hard.

AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart and Hazel like this.
  8. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    So Jacen had done it. Now he could turn within himself and be aware of the microscopic cluster that would become his baby multiply its cells inside its mother. He would know, the moment it revealed itself, if the child was a boy or a girl. And he would feel if anything – anything – was wrong with either child or mother.

As he entered hyperspace, Jacen was wondering if the forging of the bond between his aunt and uncle had been this hard.

He really is getting more & more eccentric. And a total control freak. [face_nail_biting]

Hazel likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :eek: Didn't notice that until Azure pointed it out. [face_worried]

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Gemma and AzureAngel2 like this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    With what little survived in the Legends it isn't surprising they don't know much about the Jedi. In the Lost Missions there are a pair of Jedi Sisters, at least that they thought each other as sisters.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fantabulous! =D= Loved the teasing and general air of celebration!

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “Oh, you are so getting vaped now, Farmboy!” Mara declared, turning her glare on her husband whose face had been taken over by a very goofy smile.

I always love good written banter between Luke & his wife. GL & his script writers managed to create a very static interaction between Anakin & Padmé. Their conversations seemed to lack of sexiness and wit. Therefore I love you, Hazel, and most fanfic authors around here. Their love couples seem real as much as their feelings. Their word exchange sparkling & fun.

“I’m sorry, Han. I didn’t state this correctly. What I meant to say is that there aren’t any records of identical twins in the Jedi archives.” The Jedi historian clarified. “If there were ever any, their records were lost in the Purge.”

“And why is that so important?” Jacen asked, his natural curiosity spiking.

“Because, as opposed to you with Jaina, and Leia with Luke, identical twins start out as one embryo - one being, if you will.” Cilghal explained. “If you and Jaina have such a strong connection through your twin bond, the connection between these two should be… unprecedented. I, for one, am thrilled to bear witness to their development.”

I am glad you pointed that out. Therefore it is an even greater catastrophe if the dark side cuts family bonds, alters personalities, changes fates...

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Gemma, mulberry and AzureAngel2 like this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    "Bug-huggers" [face_laugh] Perfect name for that. :p

Liked the Jaina/Jacen talk, particularly because at least he's confided in someone. [face_relieved]

J/J on a secluded deserted island [face_dancing] Nice!

~!
    Wise choices on the make-up of the mission to recover Thul and the others. =D=

16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I bet part of Jaina is regretting getting too close since her father blamed Jag until she spoke up. But at least Mara got revenge for her by suggesting that the young couple vacation on a topical island. [face_mischief]

Jacen should have been more careful.

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    What wonderful news!” She remarked wholeheartedly. “Oh, wait a minute, one person doesn’t make a trend. Who else is pregnant?”

No, she was definitely not too tired to have noticed. Since he didn’t answer right away, Jaina turned towards him and connected through their twin bond.

“Oh, Jacen…” She reached out sympathetically.

He took a very deep breath before confirming her suspicions.

“You can’t tell anyone. Not Mom and Dad, not Aunt Mara or Uncle Luke, and not Jag or any of the others. Please, Jaina, promise me you won’t tell!”

Jaina didn’t understand why Jacen would want to keep this a secret but she respected him and Tenel Ka enough to abide by Jacen’s request. She was sure they must have a good reason for it.
    "I promise, Jacen! Your secret is safe with me." Jaina vowed, hoping for her family's sake, that she wouldn't have to keep her promise for a very long time.

Keeping a pregnancy secret did not work for his grandfather Anakin either... [face_frustrated]

18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

AzureAngel2 and mulberry like this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay on the Horn/Durron success so quickly, finding Raynar. Now just to leave within the safety window. :eek: And big time relief on the Jacen end of things. Sounds like he has found his niche and (on Luke's concern side of things) another unobtrusive observer in Cilghal. :D

20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    When in doubt either act like you belong or should belong.

Looks like Corran and Kyp need some male bonding time. Get to know each other and what not.

21. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    This made me laugh. And I liked in a sideways way that Jacen shared his secret with Jaina -- now at least he has one person to confide in about Tenal's baby.

22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Gemma, AzureAngel2 and mulberry like this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    #17 - enjoyed the talk between Tionne and Mara and Tionne's assurances about Ben. Teaming up Jedi pairs .. like that. :)

~!

#18: [face_rofl] Kyp and Corran pranking, I was looking forwards to this scene all along! Hilarious! The L/M at the end, there. Aw! [face_love]

Gemma, AzureAngel2 and Hazel like this.
  24. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I forgot just how funny Corran and Kyp pranking everyone was. [face_rofl] But they deserved their punishment.

The plans are in motion.

AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart and Hazel like this.
  25. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Happy AU? I am so there. [face_dancing]

Have to admit that I know about most NJO and post-NJO events by fanfic reading, but I'm familiar with enough to understand how this is turning every single thing sideways -- hopefully. I like the continuing concern that the patterns may re-assert themselves. Also amused at how everyone was freaking out about the Killik possibilities in particular... "Eww, bug brains! Avoid at all costs!" It was also really nice to see Luke get a ghostly visit from Anakin.

That's just... perfection. I think the learn-to-get-along bonding experience may have been too much of a success for everyone else's peace of mind. [face_rofl]

Hazel, AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.