main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends * Whispers of the Force * - Post NJO AU (Skywalkers, Solos, etc) - COMPLETE - Author's thanks

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paige

Paige Jedi Knight

Sep 4, 2010
    great story

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  3. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    In chapter two, I noticed a word error... (I mean no offense. Just can't seem to turn the inner beta off. It's a thing.)

To Mara he sent an: I'll tell you latter.

Later, not latter.

"Is your hand still numb?"

"A little... It comes and goes. But Cilghal said it was normal and that the tingling would disappear as the inflammation went down, so-"

*sat up and took notice of medical detail* Like that!

"Here's my favorite niece!" Mara exclaimed.

"I'm your only niece, Aunt Mara." Jaina admonished out of habit.

"Details!"

Family fun! Family fun!

"That the Force works in mysterious ways and that it is not our place to doubt its wisdom."

She knows Luke so well, there...

?Why would Artoo know something about your mother and not tell you. Especially after that time you traveled all around the galaxy looking for her??

Because Artoo is the Galaxy's best-ever secret keeper?

?She gives the expression ?terrible twos? a hole new meaning. You?ll see when you get there.?

whole...

?Aunt Mara is Corellian!?

Better than that... she has a past!!!! And they can track it if they want!!!!

I'm not done with this review. I'm so not done with it, I'm somewhere in chapter five...

4. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    And, after much familial drama that I'm not going to talk about (save for my nephew finally getting his Eagle), the long catch-up review continues...

Start of chapter five...

Booster is going to go and get the people from Shelter? Awesomeness!!!!

"No, no really. There's still something partially blocking my sense of the Force. I'm still unable to find any real guidance in the Force, but it's closer."

It's good and bad, right here, to realize that he was half-blinded like that. *wince*

Just the day before, while meditating, Luke had had a horrible vision featuring his nephew torturing a teenaged Ben in the Embrace of Pain. That particular vision had greatly upset Mara. And then there was that last holo Artoo had shown them - the one where Anakin vowed to do whatever it took to keep Padmé safe, to keep her from dying, all because of a vision he had.

Artoo providing guidance of a sort. Like that.

Corran, true to his word, had gathered volunteers to form a squadron and a half, composed by Knights, Masters, a couple of veteran Rogues and even a stuffed Ewok.

They somehow couldn't not take Kettch, could they? [face_laugh]

"They'll be here before you know it." Luke said in a comforting tone. "And then, they'll hug you to death."

Aw, family that has spent far too much time apart... [face_love]

Chapter Six: Luke got healed! And he got fatherly advice from beyond the veil! And... there was mush! (Awesome with the water and the healing and finally getting that venom out of his system. [face_dancing] )

"I have! He's great and the first thing he asked me about was you both. I told him we were all there especially to take him back to you and he gave me the biggest grin I ever saw."

Awwwwww...

"Do you thing the Venture broke down again?"

Wasn't reading to proof, but I do that one all the time: thing instead of think

"I have! It only proves the point that the Force works in mysterious ways."

Mara snickered at him. "Only Master Skywalker would make a lesson out of naming a child."

Loving the humor here... [face_laugh]

Right behind her was her husband and as soon as Ben saw him he let out a "DADDY!" and reached to include him in his embrace.

So the Skywalkers stood there, all wrapped up in each other's arms, exchanging vows of everlasting love and to all the Force-sensitives around them, they presented a sense of burning light in the Force and of endless happiness.

[face_love] :_| [face_love]

"Tionne also said we shouldn't crawl in to his bed with him." Mara sighed holding Ben a little closer. "Problem is ? I don't want to let go."

After all they've been through, I'm hardly surprised at this. Love it.

Chapter Eight...

"It's funny you should mention the Fallanassi, Jacen." Luke continued after a while. "I once traveled all around the galaxy - you probably remember this - with a Fallanassi woman because she promised me the answers I was searching for? for nothing. Those same answers I found just a few days ago, and they were right under my nose the whole time."

And they almost lost Han because Luke was depressed and following Akhana around seemed like a good idea at the time. Let's totally remind Jacen of that. (No, I'm not still bitter over that trilogy. Of course not.)

Who knew, maybe Jacen would end up finding a good enough reason to stay.

Here's hoping...

Chapter Nine... right off the top, Jaina messing with Jag! [face_laugh]

"There are no rules stating you can't take pleasure in a mission."

And that's where I about fell off my chair in surprise... Was not expecting that from Jag!

...and this is where I'm leaving this review. End of chapter nine. :)

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    :D
    Thank you so much for taking the time for reading and doing an extended review, Daena.
    I'm really glad you're liking this.

:*

Please continue!

@};-

6. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Continue? Okidokie. :)

Chapter Ten...

Now they were going to meet the family ? she and Han, along with Threepio, in the Falcon and Luke with his family in Jade Shadow, in Artoo's faithful company.

[face_dancing]

What with the endless missions Jaina had flown and those terrible months when Jacen was captured, even in that one final battle they had come so close to losing Luke, and yet they had come out of it safe and mostly sound. Countless beings had lost everything, so they were lucky for they still had most of their family.

*wince* If anyone downright deserves a vacation from war, it's totally and completely this family.

?Well, you'd rather think about Jacen? Alone in Hapes, with Tenel Ka.? She defied him.

?First of all, Your Highnessness, they?re not alone - plenty of Hapans around. And on top of that, let her own father worry about ?em.?

[face_laugh]

?Dance with me, Jacen.? Tenel Ka asked in a low voice, taking both his hands in hers.

Jacen happily obliged. He placed his right hand over the small of her back and took hold of her right hand in his left. Slowly they swung together to the sound of the flowing song.

Healing and romance! Love it!

Threepio, standing next to Artoo, over on one end of the table, would have looked shocked, or even more shocked, if his metal features permitted it.

Love this reaction to sex-year-old logic. Hee!

Chapter Twelve... couldn't they get around the Jedi thing because Jacen is technically a prince on both sides of his family? Have always wondered that...

?It will be alright, my darling! We?ll think of something. I'll make sure our baby is kept safe.?

They can elope?

Chapter 13...

Ben stubbornly refused and rested his head on his mommy?s abdomen.

?Mommy?s belly tickles, Daddy!? Ben told between more giggles.

Ben's so, so cute right here, telling them this. [face_love]

When Jaina noticed the squadrons approaching, she tried haling them, explaining they were just passing through and hoped to refuel. Suddenly, a kind of pressure started building in the back of her skull, a million voices invaded her Force sense inviting her to land while another million ordered her to leave immediately. The pressure grew more and more unbearable until Jaina, not being able to stand it, passed out.

Jag! You were supposed to keep her away from them!!!! [face_frustrated] (Eeep...)

?It must have been that bath then - it stirred up your little skycrawlers.? She said, finding the thought very amusing.

Now there's an interesting thought: the venom made him sterile?

As he entered hyperspace, Jacen was wondering if the forging of the bond between his aunt and uncle had been this hard.

He has no idea. Really. He doesn't.

Chapter Fourteen...

So by the time Luke and Mara reached the Solos they were greeted by huge grins, wookiee hugs and pats on the back ? so much for keeping it a secret.

Aw, Ben... [face_laugh] (Yay!!!!!!! I'm also of the opinion that Ben should not have been an only child.)

?Your embryo is splitting. You?re having twins.? Cilghal explained, finding their agape expressions most amusing. ?From what I can see, the separation is almost complete. After that the two new embryos will proceed to implant themselves on the uterine wall.?

?Oh, you are so getting vaped now, Farmboy!? Mara declared, turning her glare on her husband whose face had been taken over by a very goofy smile.

[face_laugh] (Oh, the power of passed-down genetics!)

Chapter Fifteen...

Corran and Kyp, on a mission... together? Oh my...

It was very important to keep an eye on the likes of Thrackan Sal-Solo.

Yes. It is.

"I promise, Jacen! Your secret is safe with me." Jaina vowed, hoping for her family's sake, that she wouldn't have to keep her promise for a very long time.

At least he's not bearing that burden by himself... that's something.

?I just can?t think strait in the middle of all this chaos.?

word usage: straight[/li

7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    :D Yay!

Chapter Twelve... couldn't they get around the Jedi thing because Jacen is technically a prince on both sides of his family? Have always wondered that...

I guess, if the royal houses and realms still existed.

They can elope?

They could, but the problem would be waiting for them to come back.

Jag! You were supposed to keep her away from them!!!! [face_frustrated] frustrated (Eeep...)

HAN?

Now there's an interesting thought: the venom made him sterile?

I think it's possible. :)

[:D]

8. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    And I'm back... [:D]

I guess, if the royal houses and realms still existed.

The one on Naboo kinda does... ;) (And... yes, I realize Padme was elected royalty, but who knows how exactly that system would work?)

They could, but the problem would be waiting for them to come back.

And that's why it's a bad idea, yes...

HAN?

No, that was my reaction... which just happened to mirror Han's... [face_laugh]

Lady_Misty: If the Jedi need help then I am sure that Mikayla and Anak would be glad to lend a helping hand.

And now I'm intrigued. Who?

Chapter Seventeen... Ben's not affected in quite the same way, is he?

?Yeah, I guess you?re right! As long as the parents can overcome their natural protectiveness of their young and the kids can learn to respect their parent?s commands as they would a master, I really don?t? see any problem with the matches. I know for a fact that Luke is very intent on teaching Ben himself, with a lot of help from me, that is.?

There's an extra apostrophe in there... (It was the lines after this that made it a keeper, but I love it!)

?I ask you again, Master Skywalker, will you bring my nephew back to us??

?I have every intention of bringing Raynar back safe.?

Goooood answer, Mr. Jedi Master, Sir...

Chapter Eighteen... The Corran and Kyp fakeout!!! [face_laugh]

?WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT!??

Both Jedi Masters broke out laughing.

?I?m sorry, Luke!? Corran said, raising one hand apologetically while the other was still on his stomach.

?We couldn?t resist!? Kyp added, also still trying to stop his laughs. ?Blame it on too many days in hyperspace.?

For. The. Win!!! [face_laugh]

{ laugh Oh, I couldn?t resist! The whole idea of Corran and Kyp finishing each other?s sentences was too funny to pass up on. laugh At leas it means they are getting along better.}

And it's a wonderful example of that, too. [:D]

Jacen keyed in some commands and the designated structure of both brains appeared in their assigned medholos. Cilghal carefully studied the structures and concluded: ?They are normal.?

?At least as normal as they have ever been.? Mara snickered.

Yay!!!!

And Jaina's back with Jag, tanned and relaxed...

?Jaina had to huff and puff and blow them out.? Jag snickered, remembering his girlfriend using the Force to flush the bugs out of the vents.

...and having used the Force at least once to deal with a bug problem. Hee.

Okay, the stuff with the Dark Nest is just kind of going right over my head, but is very informative and I get it. Makes more sense explained this way than it did before. *shudder* Still creeps me out, though.

?I told you that, in my visions, the Dark Nest wanted you dead. In fact your mere presence sparked their aggressiveness towards all of us. And they hurt you - badly - twice. I couldn?t stand it if anything were to happen to you.?

[face_thinking] That actually explains this pic.

?Promise?? Tears were coming down her face now - undoubtedly the effects of her wacky hormones.

He caressed her face gently and kissed her wet cheeks and then her lips, imprinting on them all the love in his heart.

?I promise, my love!?

This was my favorite part of chapter 18. [face_love]

Chapter Nineteen... Jacen's plan... he's not seeing the entire picture there about what any of it has to do with the Kilik's attacking Tenel Ka, but he's thinking about it. That terminating of things of different brands... was Ta'Chume a Joiner, or was she just being an interefereing relative? (And as I'm not sure which it is, I'll stop speculating now.)

?I want you to know that I truly and deeply love Jaina, Captain Solo. I would do nothing that would make her unhappy and that includes taking her away - she could never be happy away from you.?

That just makes me smile really big, Jag easing Han's nerves a little like that...

Chapter Twenty... JEDI VS KILLIKS - Who will win?

As you'

9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

10. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    I'm guessing DARTH_MU had the killiks win?

Okay... this is one of the few instances where I had a scrambled, off color, out-of-line moment and did not delete it. Ack. [face_blush] Did not get deleted because I'm not hiding the fact that I was scrambled anymore, even if I can't explain exactly why.

No, Jacen's dream here is a variation of a scene from the book. The biggest difference is that Ben who was on the scene is not in the dream.

Ah. Gotcha. It's the details from my least favorite SW scene in a novel that I blanked. On purpose. Thank you for the reminder. :)

Chapter Twenty-One... Luke coming down on Jacen for doing what he did? Awesome.

She watched, from the safety of her cloaked ship, as the Chiss Cruisers took their leave into hyperspace and the last transports entered the Mon Calamari Cruiser?s hangars.

Was this Lumiya or Alema Rar?

Chapter Twenty-Two...

?Yes, Daddy!? Was Ben?s eager answer. ?I made Mommy eat all her vegetables or I wouldn?t eat mine.?

?Mommy must have loved that.? Luke laughed, while watching his lovely wife approaching them.

[face_laugh]

?He makes me lie down, picks up the datapad and starts making up the most senseless stories you?ll ever hear. I have to draw on every bit of my training to keep from laughing.?

Ben's gonna be a very, very good big bro!!!!

?I have to go to Coruscant and check on the World Brain. The Coruscant Rebuilding Committee is ready to start working but the Brain is throwing a tantrum.?

That would throw a hydrospanner into things, wouldn't it?

?Tenel Ka is worried about the baby?s safety. She?s afraid that if those vine snakes she has to deal with find out about the baby, they will heart her.?

Hurt.

Jaina, pushing her brother to be honest with their family about what's going on... like that. And Mara, realizing it... I can not say awesome enough times here...

?Besides,? she concluded, ?it seems he did help avert a future killik crisis and, from what you told me, I?m glad the killiks might have trouble absorbing more joiners.?

You tell him, Mara!

End of Chapter 22. :)

11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

12. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Don't mention the Kilik's returning, hon. I STILL haven't read Swarm War, because I was so disgusted by Jacen turning his grandmother-in-law into a vegetable, I couldn't continue with the EU beyond there...

I have to ask at this point: are you a Callista fan? Because if you are, you might not like the upcoming chapters much - I made her a villain in this story.

Took me a minute or so this morning to figure out why you'd warn me: the drabbles, right? No worries on my account: so long as you make her believable as a villainess, then we're good. (I was trying something when I had her as a drabble subject. Didn't work, but I liked what I ended up with.)

Chapter Twenty-Three... Jacen sneaking in to see Tenel Ka? Made of win. :)

?I do trust your family, Jacen! I guess I only asked you to keep this from them because I can?t confide in my own family. My Father loves me, but wouldn?t be able to keep this a secret from my ever-scheming grandmother, Ta? Chume, and she is on the top of the dangerous list.?

And here's me, wondering how a woman who poisoned her daughter-in-law is allowed to roam free... or is it because they couldn't prove it?

?Do you think your uncle will make us get married when he finds out?? She questioned.

His uncle=head of a religious order. He could do the honors, yes?

From inside it emerged Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith, her strong dark Force-sense spraying around her like a sent or clung to her like a thick fog.

You know what's funny? I was REALLY, REALLY hoping for Alema...

?I need to find a way to bring Jacen Solo to our side as soon as possible - move up that part of the plan, before Skywalker finds a way to stopthat too. I still can?t figure out how he found out about the killiks.?

If this is who you've alluded to... it makes perfect sense that she'd not think "force visions" because unless she reaches for the Dark Side, she can't touch the Force.

Chapter Twenty-Four...

He had argued with Luke over the Holonet all morning, about the Jedi being unavailable for over a month and a half, for Luke not returning his calls as soon as he got back and instead sending Kyp Durron to the last High Council meeting, for not placing the entire Jedi Order at the GA?s disposition, and other such complains.

Luke's got more patience than most therapists...

?Why not?? Kyp replied. ?He?s not my better? and I?m not his maid.?

That's just so... KYP.

?Uh hum! And rise of hands for Master Hamner.? Luke?s hand was the only one up.

[face_laugh]

?Do I have to call you Grand Master, now??

?Of course you do, Madam Secretary!? He answered in a tone that matched hers.

Suddenly, they were both very eager to get behind locked doors.

[face_love]

Chapter twenty-five...

?By all that was here stated, I - as Corellia?s Grand-Magister - declare thee, Thrackan Sal-Solo, guilty on all charges. And I hereby sentence you to forty years in Dorthus Tal Prison. You are to be escorted there immediately.?

They sentenced him to a Prison on Sacorria? Really? Cool! (And it's really annoying that there was an attack right after that that injured people. Ack.)

?I could have been a lot worse.? Luke responded from the other side of the call.

It. (And yes, it could have...)

End of Chapter 25...

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

14. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Found that Luke quote you used for that viggie... The room was bugged, Gaeriel knew it, they were having two conversations at once, and Luke said the first thing that came to mind. Knew that made sense, somehow...

Chapter Twenty-Six... and THERE'S Alema! (Um... I was once asked to write a vig and knew nothing about her. Have been intrigued ever since...)

Alema Rar wondered around the dark alleys of Worldport in Ord Mantell, half drunk and in a very bad mood.

word usage: wander vs wonder
    (I'm pointing these out because I can't not do it, and we're all learning as we go.)

For a lack of something better to do, and because she really didn?t want to go back to Ossus, Alema was now treating herself to every drink and male companion she could get her hands on. She was in no way conscious that she was being watched.

*wince*

She tried to feel the being in front of her through the Force but found only a dark shadow - it was not like with the Vong, who didn?t exist in the Force, this being existed but it was a twisted existence, like it wasn?t meant to be.

I guess they don't talk about Callista much at the Praxeum, then... not that Alema would know just from looking at someone in a cloak... (And this description? Awesome.)

?Master Skywalker is very distracted these days, what with the twins coming and all.?

The person in front of her was clearly upset by the revelation, simmering anger boiling inside.

So not only was she going to try to fool these two, but she also had the worst-ever slip of the tongue and now there's going to be badness. Eeep.

Several rays of Force-lightning exited the crooked fingers and threw Alema to the other side of the room. Before she could recover, a Force grip grabbed her by the neck and lifted her almost to the ceiling. The last thought on Alema?s mind before her neck was crushed was that she should have never followed Lumiya anywhere.

Ouch...

Chapter Twenty-Seven...

?Don?t complain, Tenel Ka. Have you seen Aunt Mara??

?Oh, yes! She is hard to miss.?

I admit to chuckling...

Would she willingly align herself with the Sith or had she fallen into a trap?

Kinda both... And this whole scene where he's going over and over it in his mind, right down to wondering if he should have sent her with backup? That's exactly what I'd expect of him. Well done.

?We will come to you in the crack of dawn, Luke. Expect us!? A female voice rose from the depths of the force and into his mind.

That was creepy...

?From what I?ve gathered from the visions I?ve had, they are led by a former Jedi Knight turned dark, who was held captive by the Yuuzhan Vong and shaped by them. Through the use of hibernation and healing trances, he will be able to sustain his life for over one hundred years, a shadow from the past reaching for the future and holding it hostage - at least that was what I saw before things started to change. The future is not so clear now.?

Was this about Darth Krayt? And it's probably a good thing that was changed...

So that was Anak and Mikalya? Liked them. Good advice they gave.

end of chapter twenty-seven.

15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

16. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Yes, I was halfway through writing this story when I found out Krayt already existed in this timeframe, so I had to include him too.

*goes to look it up at the wook...* Huh... the last time I looked up Darth Krayt, it wasn't near that informative... wow...

Chapter twenty-eight...

?Wait a minute,? Kyp interrupted, ?what exactly is a Sith Meditation Sphere??

My immediate thought here was "A big ball of 'up to no good'?"

At the same time as the Jedi were receiving their assignments on Ossus, a dark cloaked woman was approaching a ruined temple located on the southern end of the smallest continent of the planet Ziost.

Ah. Too late...

Of course, she didn?t need to say that this way, she would get to go too, since the Barabel was now officially Leia?s Master.

Leia! Jedi Training! [face_dancing]

Chapter Twenty-Nine...

?What would I do without you Mara??

?Beats me!? She said and returned his kisses.

Let's hope he never has to find out...

Callista immediately figured out what Mara was doing, but she still didn?t give up. Hiding herself even more, she reached for the sack holding the babies and pulled hard.

I know she was angry beyond the telling of it, but... gyah! :mad:

?When Mara felt the babies in distress, she put them in hibernation trances to preserve them from the lack of oxygen. Then she put herself in one just before you got there. Because we had to move quickly due to the blood loss we proceeded with the extraction of the babies with her still in trance - it was faster that way. After the babies were out, all I had to do was stop the bleeding.?

[face_dancing]

As an answer to her question, the door on the other side swung open and Ben ran inside calling out to her, closely followed by Leia. Luke picked him up from the ground and placed him on the edge of the table where his Mommy?s awaiting arms held him tightly.

?It?s ok, sweety! Mommy?s ok.? Mara whispered in the boy?s ear.

Leia, on the other side of Luke, watched the scene with her arm around her brother and tears running down her face.

This family moment? Love, love it. So much.

?Auntie Leia, Big Brother Ben, meet Serena and Samira Skywalker.?

I'll have you know that, without knowing who these two kids were, "How I Met Your Mother" was still enjoyable. :)

My Master has taught me that major angst should always be followed by major mush.

*nods* Even if takes five posts to happen... [face_whistling]

Chapter Thirty...

Inside the room was his whole of his family, all squeezed within the space of three square meters.

Did you mean "the"? (And that IS a small space for that many people... [face_love] )

?The Mean Lady hurt Mommy!?

Ben!!!! [:D]

?This in congruent with what I was going to show you.?

Is?

And thanks to Raynar's new-found mental health, they have a partial I.D... that's good...

Suddenly the door swung open and Tenel Ka entered the room. She took a look around and before they could say anything, she asked: ?Ben isn?t here? I can?t find him.?

Both parents jumped out of the bed at the same time, their hearts caught in their throats.

That's not good. Really, really not...

Chapter Thirty-One... Cally spying on everybody under an illusion is just plain creepy...

?Yes, I did.? She blatantly admitted. ?And do you think I should do to you, Little Skywalker??

Before the little boy could start to cry, Callista reached for him and knocked him unconscious.

:eek:

Luke made his wife pause. ?Mara, calm down! He grabbed her by both arms and made her look at him.

Missed quotation mark...

?The Force doesn?t favor someone who would take someone else?s body.? She remarked in a forced casual tone.

If she was hoping to remain annonymous, that's not it...

Luke only had time to snatch Ben away from her before she fell, revealing Mara standing behind her, holding a blaster and wearing one of those ysalamiri nutrient frames on her back - both to cover her pre

17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

18. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    And I'm back... :)

Dunno how that thing uses the Force, but it sure is creepy-looking.

I think I meant his whole family. It would be a 2 for 1.5 meters space, luckily 3 of the members are small.

And I read it wrong, mistakenly thinking the Solo clan were there and somehow strangely silent and unseen...

*nods* Even if takes five posts to happen... whistling

raised_brow Okay...

Wanted to get something done in one, and then my muse basically said "no, get yer butt back here and write!" So it's not getting done in one like I wanted... [face_frustrated]

Chapter Thirty-Two...

And they caught it!!!!! Awesomeness!!!! (So, so glad they thought ahead and took the Ysalamiri...)

?Are you having maternal urges, Lumiya?? He jested.

*shudder*

Between the rushed birth of his daughters in the morning, Callista?s appearance in the afternoon and the apprehension of the Sphere in the evening, Luke?s mind just wouldn?t shut down and his head was pounding.

It WAS a very busy day. Goodness...

?In the upcoming days.? Luke told her. ?It could even be tomorrow. I?m positive this vision was a warning and their plan has already been set in motion.?

Wait... IS Korriban that close to Ossus? **goes and looks...** Oh. Yep. They totally could be there tomorrow. Eeep.

?The more the merrier?? Luke chuckled. He loved plotting with Mara. ?Think the Sith will like the surprise??

Yes to both...

?Yes, Mommy is a very smart lady. Isn?t she, baby? Hey, Mara, she smiled! Samira smiled at me.?

?No, Skywalker, it?s gas!?

[face_laugh] Hee!

Chapter thirty-three... The whole first part of the chapter is a wonderful insight into what Callista's willing to let him see, and very telling in what she isn't. And was it the absence of the Force that did it to Cray's body that she occupies, or something else?

?I can still defeat you if I have to, Jacen. I did so yesterday.?

?Because I let you. And if I knew it would go to your head, I wouldn?t have.?

?Ok, ok, enough!? Luke was forced to interrupt again.

Poor Luke, in the middle of an argument where there are no winners...

?Actually, Tenel Ka, I had planned to team you up with Tionne. I need both Kam and Cilghal outside and Tionne needs help concealing the children?s presences in the Force. I?m very sure the children are a target for the Sith, whether they plan to kill them or take them away. I need someone there that can both help hide the kids and defend them until the reinforcements arrive.?

Good, good compromise...

?My Lord, I cannot. The ship?s hyperdrive has been hit. Sir, were surrounded by fighters.?

we're (And that's a good shot. Go MonCal Cruiser people!)

It was when one of Krayt?s lightsaber energy blades connected with Luke?s arm that the Sith Lord had a very unpleasant surprise - the energy beam shut off.

Huh?

?Yeah, the cortosis sleeves you got us really threw them off.?

Oh!

They won!!!!!! [face_dancing]

Chapter Thirty-Four...

?Do you think the Hapans will welcome another Jedi to their Royal House, Jacen??

?I don?t see how that?s any concern of yours, Callista!?

So... she's dying and she still wants to try and turn him? Really?

?Here we go! Does she really think I?m that stupid??

Yes...

?My family and friends will help me protect them, Callista, I trust them completely.?

*proceeds to glomp Jacen...* [:D]

?I saw Jaina getting on my Mom?s ship with the Masters? Skywalker and my Dad, but I don?t think their back yet.?

they're

She looked around and answered promptly: The day we beat the Sith??

Missing quote mark... (And it totally has been a busy year for them!!!)

?Will you marry me?? He asked, without planning to do it.

She stared at him just long enough to make him sweat a little. Then her lips curled up in a huge grin and she answered: ?I will!?

[face_dancing]

Chapter Thirty-Five...

Luke ended up ordering that the Sith Meditation Sphere be dismantled and its parts thrown in

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

20. DarthBellumSolo

DarthBellumSolo Jedi Master star 1

Mar 26, 2008
    Wonderful story, from the very beginning all were so well, afterwards truth ill returned, but the end such light, so it and must be that all were lucky![face_peace]
    About Mara's parents - I always knew that she present Corellian though certainly I was is much surprised that that her mother - Obi-Van's sister.:eek:
    Twins, yes else and girls - a class! Skywalker does not can be much, as I usually love to speak.[face_laugh]
    Jacen and Tenel Ka - I for them much outlived, but madly pleased that they even so married and can bring up Allana two together. [face_love] And think, beside it will else be a little sister or brother.[face_laugh]
    Though I was is much surprised that that Tenel Ka recanted the throne for the sake of that to be near by loved persons. She always introduced me dedicated its debt...[face_thinking]
    Jag and Jaina - a yahoo, they married![face_dancing] And Jaina has not got to killiks![face_dancing] Yahoo! :) And beside them will exactly be a twins, I in this certain...:D
    Much sting Alema, I her so love, but she always does not carry...:_|
    Lumiya and Kallista - simply club Luke Skywalker's former girl[face_laugh]
    But Kallista all sting, I like this personage.
    Much liked Ben, such good alive child. And me much interesting, who will become his bride [face_thinking]
    Zekk/Evlyn - unexpectedly, but they nice pair :)
    Author, rather then want to write the continuation? [face_thinking]

[face_devil] Bel [face_devil]

21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

22. LVB

LVB Jedi Master star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    So instead of preparing for my bridesmaid duties tomorrow, I have spent the morning devouring this story! I absolutely loved it and I wish the profic had have gone this way :) Loved it!

23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks LVB! :D [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.