main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Whistling in the Dark (A Collection of Kyp/Anja songfics) It's All Coming Back to Me, May 25th!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by rogue11lovesjag, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Kyp, I?m coming home.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! Best decision you ever made. I'm glad for Kyp. Everyone likes to use him as their "generate angst by killing his best friend" character. [suspicion] You aren't going to kill her are you? [/suspicion]

lordmaul13

2. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Well, since lordmaul wouldn't let me use my WONDERFUL idea of killing Anja off...

No way, I'd never do that. I'm all about having LIVE characters.

Anyway, enjoy!

~Rogue

Shivering, she pulled a blanket around her shoulders, reaching out with one hand to touch the environmental controls, turning the temperature in her ship up. Dimly she wondered if she was shivering because she was cold, or because she was nervous about what she was about to do.

She never thought she would go back. Never thought she could swallow her pride enough to go to him and apologize. Shoving the thought from her mind, she turned her eyes to the swirling colors of hyperspace, letting her mind flow along the lines.

There were nights when the wind was so cold
    That my body froze in bed
    If I just listened to it long enough
    Right outside the window

Hyperspace faded, and the bright sun in the center of the system came into view, bright and nearly blinding. She turned her eyes away towards the green planet orbiting the sun. So peaceful looking, the world would be a prime target for the Yuuzhan Vong because of the New Republic base located on the surface. A New Republic base where he was.

She blinked back a suspicious moisture in her eyes, sniffing slightly. She pulled her hair back behind her shoulders and directed the ship towards the planet.

There was days when the sun was so cruel
    That all the tears turned to dust
    And I just knew my eyes were
    Drying up forever

She?d only cried once since she?d left. She refused to cry. She?d tried not to think about him, driving him from her mind ruthlessly. Anja Gallendro didn?t cry. She wouldn?t. She couldn?t.

Briefly, she wondered it he had shed any tears for her, and wondered if it mattered it he had.

I finished crying in the instant that you left
    And I can?t remember where or when or how
    And I banished every memory you and I had ever made

Sitting down at the bar in the full lounge, he ordered a mug of lum. Cradling it in his hands, he sat there, staring at the tabletop, studying the patterns etched into the transparisteel top, a work of art the bartender was continuing in his spare time.

He turned his head to look at the sofa, where Jaina and Jag were leaning against each other, carrying on a discussion with the Rogues sitting opposite them. He tried not to remember sitting on that couch with Anja, but the memories came anyway, unbidden.

But when you touch me like this
    And you hold me like that
    I just have to admit
    That it?s all coming back to me
    When I touch you like this
    And I hold you like that
    It?s so hard to believe
    But it?s all coming back to me
    It?s all coming back, it?s all coming back to me now

Closing his eyes, he remembered the feel of her hair against his fingers, silky strands running across his hand. Her dark eyes, laughing, looking up at him. She was almost as tall as he was.

And her lips were so soft. He would take her face in his hands, and kiss her until neither of them could breathe and they had to break away. Her body pressed up against his?

His eyes snapped open, and he banished it from his mind, resuming his study of the bar, but the memory lurked in the back of his mind.

There were moments of gold
    And there were flashes of light
    There were things I?d never do again
    But then they?d always seemed right
    There were nights of endless pleasure
    It was more than any laws allow
    Baby, baby

It had seemed forever since she?d been here, but it had been less than two months. She set the ship down, gracefully, the landing struts barely touching the ground in a smooth landing.

As she walked down the ramp, she saw an entire squadron of X-wings, but only one interested her, one painted dark, with a sun going supernova across the S-foils.

She strolled over to it, brushing her hand on the underside. She heard a beep, and an astromech droid trundled up behind her.

?Hello, Zero-One,? she said, patting the droid?s dome. ?How are you??

The droid beeped hap

3. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Up so lordmaul can find you.

~Rogue

4. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **melts** Awesome! :D

5. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    *grins* That was a surprise to see this up here! Thanks!

~Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.