main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Whitcaps jerseys are up for sale

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by stiger1, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    sportsanchor would like everyone here to know about the Whitecaps jersey information. If one would like to purchase a jersey, read the information below.:D

Hey all,

My wife tells me that all approvals necessary for the 2008 Whitecaps baseball jerseys are complete. That means if you want one of the jerseys, you can begin preordering them RIGHT NOW!!! Please read the following before ordering. If you have any questions, please call my wife (Lori) at the phone number provided.

Thanks,
    Brent

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerseys are $130 each. Paypal/cc fees are $4 and shipping is $5. If you are coming to the game we will have them here for you to pick up. If you are not coming to the game we will ship them out after the game. The price of the jerseys is higher because our cost is higher; both due to factory price increases and due to the more detailed design of the jersey. Some of the proceeds of jersey sales will go towards the cost of the player jerseys (which is the only way we can make this promotion happen) and some will go towards the charity.

You will again be able to add your name to the back for no extra charge. The font of your name will be the same as last year - it's a regular block letter instead of a Star Wars-type font.

Deadline to order the jerseys is Sunday, March 30. Payment is required upon ordering. You may send a PayPal to lashcroft@whitecapsbaseball.com ($134 if you're picking up at the game and $139 if you want it shipped) or you may call me at 616-726-7017 to pay by credit card (same pricing as above). If paying by check, make your check payable to West Michigan Whitecaps and send to P.O. Box 428, Comstock Park, MI 49321 (attn. Lori Ashcroft). The Whitecaps players will wear this same jersey in 2009, so there will be no new style jerseys available to sell next year.

The jerseys are sizes 44(M), 46(L), 48(XL), 50(XXL) and 52(XXXL). When ordering, please specify your size, jersey number and the name (if any) you would like on the back.

Please email me at lashcroft@whitecapsbaseball.com if you have any questions.

thanks,
    Lori Ashcroft
    West Michigan Whitecaps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHITECAPS JERSEYS - NAMES AND NUMBERS
    --------------------------------------------------------------

1. Brent Ashcroft - DOCKING BAY - XXL - #94 - PAID
    2. Robert Amid - CHOSEN - #1
    3. Jon Leopold - BLASTY - #5
    4. Rob Brang - BRANG - #80
    5. Diana Brang - ICEHEART - #82
    6. Michael Harris - PAYNEGIVER - XL - #96 - PAID
    7. Spud Trooper - SPUD TROOPER - #26
    8. Susie Leopold - LAVAGRRRL - #7
    9. Mike Wagner - MTFBWY - XL - #19 - PAID
    10. Scott Withers - WITHERS - L - #42 - PAID
    11. Roger Rehman - ORDER - #66
    12. Ken Friedman - KIF'S - XXXXL - #6 - PAID
    13. John Muse - #24 - PAID
    14. Kent Wissink - VADER - #77 - PAID
    15. Amanda Hamlin - ZOD - #08 - XXL - PAID
    16. Phil Font - SANDTROOPER - #654
    17. Terrell78 - STORMTROOPER - XL - #03 - PAID
    18. Lou3433 - RODRIQUEZ - XL - #34
    19. Kelli Hepler - HEPLER - L - #23 - PAID
    20. Steve Miles - SKYWALKER - L - #1 - PAID
    21. Donavon Larabel - LARABEL - XL - #38
    22. Karen Larabel - JACOSTA NU - M - #38
    23. Joe Ortquist - RED - XL - #5 - PAID
    24. Mike Karp ??? - ??? - ??? - PAID

Here is what the jersey will look like.
    [image=http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/sawith/whitecapsjerseyvader.jpg]
    tshirt:
    [image=http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/sawith/whitecapslogovaderfinal.jpg]

[image=http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/sawith/Whitecapspatchfinalcopy.jpg]
    [image=http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/sawith/Whitecapsjerseyfinalcopy.jpg]

2. StarscreamPrime

StarscreamPrime Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2006
    Goldurnit! It looks SSSOOO purty!

:_|

Ah, heck, I may be tempted to drop money on it, sooner rather than later.

3. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    Has there been any talk about doing a jersey for the griffins??? Would be cool to have a hockey jersey.

4. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    They don't want to do it. There will be t-shirts for the Fury game to buy. Buy one to keep and one to wear.

5. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    That's crazy! I would rather have a hockey jersey than a baseball jersey, Plus we could probly get more for charity with one.

6. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    these are really well designed and cool as Hoth
    Great job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.