main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends White Blanket ~*New Post - April 24*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Nikita, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikita

Nikita Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2001
    obi_ew~ Thanks! Yep, you're the one behind it! Congrats! hehe :)

Padme~ Eh, poor boys is right... but I'm sure they'll live! ;)

Jess~ You love to torture too? Yea! Seems to be all I do in my fics... hehe [face_devil]

2. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    Stupid double posts...

3. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    You posted and it was lovely. I like how protective Xani is over Obi Wan. This is a great fic I'm sorry I haven't posted before but I've only just found this fic again.
    Post again soon!!!

4. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    The cold can take anyone out at any time. Get quick in saving the day, Qui-Gon.

Good post. Condoleneces for your lost.

5. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    Hananiah~ No prob bob! Everyone loses fics for a while!

Casper~ Thanks... and yeah I agree... Qui needs to work faster!

Post maybe later on today?

6. BlueJedi

BlueJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    Still a chance for today? Please Please!

will be wating...

7. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    Blue~ Sorry no post tonight!

In fact no post for a while...

To my dedicated readers,

I love you all, and hate to do this to you. But I must, so I'll make it quick and painless. I have this HUGE Senior Exit Project due in two weeks. I was supposed to be writing it all this spring break, but I was writing here instead...

It's time now that I write it, so that sadly means I won't be updating this one for a while. But I will be updating Mist everyday, cause those posts are already written. So if you're bored, please read my other stories... they're just as good!

Sorry bout the bad news... I'll get this report written as soon as possible!

Thanks for understanding!

~*Nikita*~

8. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Qui-gon has certainly gotten himself into quite a fix. I'll be interested in seeing how he :::coughs-YOU-coughs::: gets out of it.

Hope the two boys turn out OK.

::Windstar Out::

9. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Totally and fully and completely understand. The Boards will always be here, and responsible folks and fans of yours will have a Jedi's patience. There are always more important things in life.

Take you time. Don't screw up anything by rushing. This thread and everyone here will still be here.

10. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    Bri~ I don't know what you're talking about!!

Casper~ Thanks for understanding!

Suprise suprise... I'm trying to write a post right now, if I do get it done... it's won't be up until late tonight!

11. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    okay i lied... here's a post!

Qui-Gon?s prayers were answered in the form of Master Amox. She was running as fast as her tiny legs could go, and soon fell to her knees next to the leonine master. One look into his clear blue eyes revealed the tension and worry that radiated from his tall frame. She quickly unrolled her emergency med pack and removed the instruments she needed. A quick scan of Xanatos revealed a slight concussion and a few bruises. Obi-Wan was worse off. Two cracked ribs, severe hypothermia and concussion, not to mention a nice shiner that was developing on his left eye. But the most important thing right now was to get him breathing, and soon.

?How long since he stopped breathing?? Master Amox asked frantically. This little boy was one of her favorite charges, and she?d be devastated if she lost him.
    Qui-Gon looked at her sharply when he heard the slight hitch in her voice.

?About two minutes. This is the second time he?s stopped. Did you put in a call to the healers?? Qui-Gon reached out to put his hands on the younger Jedi?s chest. He pushed hard five times and leaned down to supply the boy with precious air. he continued as Master Amox wrapped a blanket around Xanatos.

?The healers are on their way.? She tried to choke back her sobs, but once one escaped, there was no stopping the flood of tears that spilled down her face. She had come to love this adorable little tyke as one of her own. She placed her hands on the pale face and started to plead with the unconscious boy. Not caring if she looked idiotic.

?Obi-Wan! Don?t you leave me! We have a game of Freelo to play, you owe me remember?? She hit his chest with her fist and laid her head on top of her fist. Her other hand continued to beat a steady rhythm on his non-moving chest.

Qui-Gon tried to pull her off of the boy, but she was too strong in her grief.
    He finally stopped her hand in it?s decent and pulled her to his chest, where she rested her head, crying. She finally gave up on saving the boy and started to withdraw into her mind. She didn?t feel Qui-Gon lay her on the wet ground and crawl over to the boy he hardly knew. This boy had already sparked something in him that felt like the connection he had with Xani. He shook his head, labeling the idea as preposterous.

Qui-Gon grasped Obi-Wan?s head and gently wiped the hair back from his forehead. He noticed a wetness trailing down his face, he reached a finger to catch the tear before it fell, but he was too late. It hit Obi-Wan on the lip, and flowed into the crack of them. Qui-Gon just stared, fascinated by the trial of wetness.

He jumped a mile when Obi-Wan took a huge gulp of air. His gasp also jerked Master Amox from her withdraw. She let lose a small cry and quickly crawled over to him.

The boy?s aqua marine eyes were cloudy to say the least, and they had a hard time focusing on the red hair of his creche master. He blinked until she came into focus and then reached out a hand, trying to find hers.

The pain in his ribs and head were causing him to gasp for air without jarring either. He winced as he moved his ginger head too fast. Another face swam into view, a large, gray haired head. Master Qui-Gon Jinn.
    Obi-Wan smiled at the elder, remembering the past. Qui-Gon smiled back and gave a small laugh as he finally recalled where he had met the boy before.

This was the small child whom he had been forced into sitting beside until he woke up. Obi-Wan Kenobi, so that was his name. He had wondered as he was on his way to his next mission with Xanatos.

At the thought of his Padawan, he turned and was surprised to see his student sitting up and rubbing his head gingerly. He saw the smaller feet behind his master and recalled the events that had taken place. He quickly stood up and crossed the small space.

?Master, is Obi-Wan alright?? He asked anxiously.

?See for yourself Padawan.? Qui-Gon answered him in an amused voice. He turned aside and let Xanatos through. The Padawan?s worried gaze quickly found the aqua marine one and both smiled

12. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! :) I loved that last paragraph!! [face_love] So sweet!!! I'm glad Obi-Wan actually lived through this. And the tear part was very interesting. Qui-Gon's tear seemed to wake Obi-Wan up! :D That was a great post!
    ?Obi-Wan! Don?t you leave me! We have a game of Freelo to play, you owe me remember?? She hit his chest with her fist and laid her head on top of her fist. Her other hand continued to beat a steady rhythm on his non-moving chest.

:( That was sad. But I'm glad every thing so far turned out well. Good job!

13. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003

see everyone love little Obi. Bless I am so glad it turned out okay and I hope Xani and Obi become friends so Xani won't turn.
    But hey it's your fic I just obsess about it.
    Great update!

14. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    :) Excellant!

15. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Yay, you updated!!!!!!! :)

This was sweet. Loved the interaction between the characters.

Thank you for continuing with this story...and good luck on your project.

16. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    Jess~ You hit the head on the nail!

Hananiah~ Obsessive eh? I like the sound of that!

obi_ew~ [face_blush] Aww... gee thanks!

Lurkalidth~ Thanks for the luck, I'm gonna need it!

17. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    Up for the heck of it!

18. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Good post there. I don't know why I missed it. ;)

FORWARD!

19. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Plz post another chapter I want to see what happens!!!

20. Bri_Windstar

May 27, 2002
    Wasn't that cute.

Hope all of them are going to be OK. A little trip to the Healers' center, and they should be. Knowing you, though, u'll find another way for Obi to stop breathing again. :D [face_mischief]

Exit projects have been over a while now, dear. Where are all these updates we were promised?!

21. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    Sorry bout the wait!!! I finally graduated! No more high school for me!!! I can't jump up and down enough!!! But now that I'm out of school that means I can write more! Maybe...

I'm working 45-50 hours a week this summer soooo we might still be a little delayed! But its better than nothing. I hope to have a post up by the middle of the week!

Only a couple more to go!

22. Bri_Windstar

May 27, 2002
    :::waves HI to her dear work-a-holic friend that she never sees or talks to anymore:::

HI NIK!!!

Oh, and UP!!!

23. Nikita

Oct 14, 2001
    Hey Bri! Yeah I'm a work a holic, but not cause I want to be!!!!!! Stupid slave drivers give me no time to write!!!! I'm going insane! I'm trying to write a really great last post guys... sooo when it does go up, hopefully it will be awesome!

Please forgive me for the delay!

~*Nikita*~

24. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
  25. Bri_Windstar

May 27, 2002
    :::twiddles thumbs impatiently:::

Sorry, an old habit i picked up from this one fic i read, Mist of Dawn i think it was...

8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.