main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who am I? Do you really want to know?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Ornen, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    I guess of this group, I could be considered the 'baby'. I'm only a couple months old at the JC, and in RL I'm rather young at the age of 13. However, the internet is a glorius invention, and the best part is few people have half an idea that I'm half their age. :D

My name's Michael Xavier [insert my 13-letter long last name here], but you can call me Xavier 'cuz it sounds cool. I have a calling to defy authority, and well, to put things simply, I have quite the reputation. In Elementary School I was a regular customer at the Principal's office. A personal favorite bragging right of mine is about how I once used chalk to write the f-word on the school sidewalk one day during recess in my Elementary School days. I beat up my older brother one day at recess (he started it!). I'm the reason Pokemon cards were banned. I set the record for days without recess at Crooked Creek Elementary School. But moving on past those days...

Once earlier this year I hacked into a school computer just for the hell of it. Three days out-of school suspension, one day of in-school suspension, and three weeks of In-School-Suspension for third period. On top of that, I'm now banned from touching a school computer. [face_devil]

I discovered the JC one day when I got the sudden urge for some SW Roleplaying. I searched the internet, but was unable to find a good site to roleplay at. Then one day I stumbled on tfn. I entered the RP forum, then got involved in Fanfiction. I originally didn't plan to get involved in the Community, 'cuz I had another site for that sorta thing. Then, just in time for my third year anniversary at the place, I got permabanned for trying to start a revolution against one of the mods. Okay, so maybe it was because I called him and a**wedge. Hey, everyone else was doing it, and on top of that, the website didn't have any rules against language. It was a common practice, but I got banned for it. But what the hell, there was another community lying right within my reach.

I joined this compitition in hopes to make an name for myself, make some friends, and have a good time. Let's hope I make it far enough. *crosses fingers*

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Welcome O N00bie One! ;)

3. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Nice to meet you, Ornen. :D

4. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    *Freud accent*
    Zat is very interesting... hmmm.... yez, I tink zyou are goahn to be a goot subject vor my study on ze angur arbored by our young people today.

*scribles on notepad*

....don't ask

5. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    I listen to rap music and carry a pistol around with me, but I've only killed one person... :(

6. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Naughty boy...

;)

Enjoy your time here, Ornen!

7. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hmmmmm, a trouble-maker eh? ;)

Well, I doubt any of you can say that you spit on the gym teacher in elementary school. And he did deserve it! :p

Jae Angel

8. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

COSLeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2002
    Ahh...the only Booze Brother...

To the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

9. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I listen to rap music and carry a pistol around with me...

:eek:

Ornen, is this you!?
    [image=http://pictures.funnyjunk.com/pages/dumbasses1.jpg]

;)

10. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    No, I only got sent to the office because I told about one kid's low score on something (he bragged about it to me, but got man when I told other people :p ) and then because I got mad at a teacher and slammed my books down. ooooooh :eek: What a rebel :p

11. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    My best friend once threw a chair at some third graders. He's tall, and he has a pet dog. I like dogs. They're... Wait... I forgot the word... FUNNY. DOGS ARE FUNNY.

12. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    LOL hello Ornen. You sound like quite an impulive troublemaker! :eek: *hides* :p

13. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Why do you think you lash out so much, Ornen? For attention? Do you have brothers or sisters?

14. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    I'M CRAZY, DOCTOR, I'M CRAZY!!!

Wait... So this isn't a psychiatric session? ?[face_plain]

Lash out? Hmm... Well, at Crooked Creek Elementary, the playground was a dangerous place. Just about everyone got in some sort of fight one time or another. Every other week we'd somehow manage to start some form of organized conflict... My favorite was the Drug Wars. Heh heh... I remember...

There was an area that was abundant in onion grass, which went fairly unnoticed until one day, some kid realized that you could get high offa that stuff. Word spread, and it wasn't long, before we began to form rival gangs competing for control of that stuff... My personal favorite experience from that one was when I was raiding the Fourth Graders' campsite, and stole a couple handfuls of the stuff. One of 'em runs after me, jumps on my back, and I take the biggest one I have and shove it in one of his nostrils. Poor kid was out for the rest of recess that day. :(

15. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Hi Ornen! :) Nice to make your aquaintence (I don't think I spelled that right, but that's ok). :p

16. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Heya, Mike. :) Nice to meet you. You registered somewhat a year after I did here. Hehe, okay, useless tidbit of knowledge, but eh.. what the hell? :)

~ James

17. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Nice to meet ya, Mike. :)

18. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Wait... So this isn't a psychiatric session?

According to Freud's theories, you're behaviour is indicitive that you want to kill your father and marry your mother and become emporer of Greece. That Freud was a nut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.