main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Who are some actors you would like to see in Ep7....as who?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Star Burner, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star Burner

Star Burner Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    Just wondering what actors the folks here would like to see play a character in the new episodes. I've noticed alot of talented people on the boards so this should yield some intresting thoughts and hopefully pictures.

2. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Matt Damn at SHOWEST 2005 told Lucas that he'd absolutely be up for 7,8 and 9. He's a good actor, so if there is already role that fits ghim, then go for it. But I'd like someone who is int he league of Alec Gunniess. Maybe Cate Blanchett.

3. lokus

lokus Jedi Knight

Nov 7, 2004
    I'll probably get flamed for saying this and it doesn't exactly answer your question but I think having some good no name actors in the mix may be a good idea. By not going with big named actors I think you avoid preconceived notions, especially if they were to use any existing EU characters. Even though they said an original story you never know what they'll decide to do. Does anyone feel that the movie will not be as succcessful unless they have well known actors? At the same time though I wasn't too big on Hayden's portrayal of Anakin, especially when turning to Vader. I would consider Hayden a less well known actor and I think it negatively impacted a multitude of scenes.

4. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.