main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who are the JC's dedicated members?

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by epic , Jan 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    There are apparently around 17,000 usernames registered, but I'm more wanting to know just who are our regular, committed posters here at the JC.

It's fine to post elsewhere also, but who is a part of the "Community" we have here? Who calls this site their "virtual home" so to speak?

2. miss Sidious

miss Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 1999
    Ok. Now I'll receive like 10'000 'go home, miss Sidious' replies, but I can say that I post here regularly. Of course I'm nothing compared to the ones with zillion posts, but I actually don't mind too much about my post account. I just like posting here and that's all. I always check out JC after I've checked my mail. So you could call this my favorite virtual (if not home, then)..umm..hanging..around..place ! !

Afterall, how couldn't you like this place when there're so many nice people around!??

3. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    It's just that us Aussies are all so nice! We just can't help ourselves, right?

4. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    I spend most of my time online here and lurking in some of the other forums.

5. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    I think I'm dedicated. In the 10 months or so that I've been here, I've posted on almost every day. I have over 5000 posts with this username alone, and I have over 12 usernames. When I go out, the JC is always in my mind. Heck, I even dream of the JC. There are other boards I go to, but none of them could ever mean as much to me as the JC does. This is my home and the people here are my best friends in life.

6. Darth Red-Eye Wan

Darth Red-Eye Wan Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 1999
    That's pretty deep SOTS.

7. YODA the all powerful

YODA the all powerful Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    There are many users that are among the more dedicated to this site. Aside from the Admins., I think Sots. Freebeer.com, clerk, Shar Kida, Nein Nunb Nuts, Zephir, Sareah, Pixel Novastar, Son of Kenobi, Sinky Rabbit Feet (MonCalWarrior), clerk, Look_Sir_Droids, the slackers (who are ever present), the bashers (ditto), Jedi Greg Madux, Admiral Macejewski, Jedi Greg Maddux, Grand Moff Jerrjerrod, Owen, SlaveII, mara17, Sagelike RAB, Niceguy, Darth Salacious, DarthNut

These are a very few who leap to mind. You can find more by paying attetion to registration date in the profile screen. There are many who have been here for awhile, and (oddly enough) keep coming back for more.

8. Probot

Probot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I post pretty much every night I'm at work... Only on breaks though.

9. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    You can add me to that list, YTAP. I'm a regular here, even though I am also committed to Jedi.net. I love both boards equally, and I've really met some some great people from both.

10. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    I'm here Thurs-Sun all night long. I try to post as often as I can if I see something that sparks my interest.

Mr. K

11. wedge3210

wedge3210 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 7, 1999
    I'm here for the long haul too. I've met so many nice people and one in particular and it's the best place for staying upto date on Star Wars news.

Hey, and it's only one Aussie.

12. Bantha Poodu

Bantha Poodu Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 1999
    Poodu was my regular user name, but the password is no longer accepted due to the server crash the other day!

So, back to Bantha Poodu for me, although you might find me lurking around as Boba Gump sometimes.

I used to be a reg' at the Lit. forum, but since before Xmas I spend nearly all my time in the Community with the likes of Arun Dale, Commander Antilles, CaSS Antilles, MomentOfTriumph, dapper_bloke and the like!

Poodu

13. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    Well, I've been here for over a year and still visit here quite regularly. I've met so many great people here and will probably meet many more in the times to come.

But I still despise you all

14. wedge3210

wedge3210 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 7, 1999
    *sniff* - That was beautiful stinky

15. Darth Curious

Darth Curious Jedi Master star 2

Oct 18, 1999
    I'm dedicated. I think.
    *looks at post count* redface.gif
    Not dedicated enough methinks.

16. General Cargin

General Cargin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 15, 1999
    I'm not going anywhere...

Been here since May '99 and, well, see above.

17. Starfighter V4.0

Starfighter V4.0 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 1999
    I may not seem dedicated, especially within the last few months but I'll tell you now, I never ditch my friends no matter how well or little I know them, and I never want to have to. So I'll be here for a long, long time.

And I'm not nice, Epic

18. Admiral Maciejewski

Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 1998
    I have been here almost for a year and a half, and it is always great to see new members here. Although, I am not as active as I used to do to computer problems, I am going to try and post more often like I used to.

http://members.aol.com/admiralmm/logo.gif -- Admiral Maciejewski

19. MomentOfTriumph

MomentOfTriumph Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Biggin' up all the users in the area, innna jungle massive stylee!!
    Ive been coming here in one guise or another since I got the trailer for ep.II. Gotta say it sure beats working. I've made some freinds here and probably some enemys as well, but I keep coming back for more. Its weird and I like it.

20. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    I was away from the JC for a few months, but I'm really glad I've hung around a lot more as of late.

I'm here for the long haul. I'll be here when the next two episodes come out!

21. Masher 3263827

Masher 3263827 Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 1999
    I'm here about 5 times a week or so, depending on homework and stuff, for about 2-4 hours.

I don't post all that much, as you can see by my profile, but I'll be here for the long run.

22. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    YTAP - You hurt me by not putting me on that list......

Hmm.... Anyone who's been here for about a year and has around 800-infinity is a good bet. Consistent and old.

23. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    Oh and I've been here for a year and a quarter, have more than 3000 posts, lives in Singapore, has dark hair, likes Star Wars and.... well, you get the picture....

24. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    Been here since July and nearing SITHhood. Not bad considering I was away for a few months too, but I'm here to stay now.

25. Franz Flash

Franz Flash Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 1999
    I consider myself pretty dedicated. If I haven't been here for a day it feels like... wierd. I'm here at least once a day but I'm not always posting. Not when I'm in school that is. Most of the time. I'm scared that someone will see what I'm typing. That's wierd since there's about 10 000 people in here who can see it. Ok, that's enough ego-trip for today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.