main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who are the Members of the Last Jedi Council?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by LottDodd, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    Eeth Koth dies in the Battle of Geonosis.

2. MoldyBread

MoldyBread Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 10, 2000
    It would be cool if there were twelve Jedi on the council and when Anakin is appointed, they make him pull up a folding chair.

3. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    No report is further from the truth or closer than being false.....er....well no one knows' for sure, but we shall hear on these jedi soon.

Sora Bulq, the former jedi lightsaber instructor was sent by Dooku to chop up the furry snake

So he killed Oppa (weep..) Is Sora still alive as of ROTS? He must be a member of the lost 20.

4. ryanartis

ryanartis Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    They made the lost 20 comment before Sora Bulq left the order, so he'd be number 21 and Dooku has other jedi's who defected to his side, so the number would be greater than 20 in the EU. Especially if you take into account the Knights of the Old Republic games which has the order split into a civil war.. but thats going far afield.

5. Richard-Drahcir

Richard-Drahcir Jedi Master star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    Is this the Jedi Council before everything goes wrong?

This is NOT in seat order

Yoda
    Mace
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Plo Koon
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Kit Fisto
    Saeese-Tin
    Agen Kolar
    Shakk Ti
    Osppo Rancis (is that spelt right)
    Ayala Secura
    1 space for Anakin to take

I assume that's correct but what about Adi Gallia? Did she leave after TPM or AOTC

6. Marfus

Marfus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2004
    Aayla Secura was never on the Council.
    I think Luminara Undulli should be though.

So... I guess the order (anticlockwise) is...

1. Plo Koon
    2. Mace Windu
    3. Yoda
    4. Ki-Adi-Mundi
    5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    6. Agen Kolar
    7. Anakin Skywalker
    8. Pablo-Jill
    9. Saesee Tiin
    10. Kit Fisto
    11. Shaak Ti
    12. Stass Allie

I think?

7. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Why did GL change the names of Eeth Koth and Adi Gallia to Agen Kolar and Stass Allie? I mean, I know the actors are different, but they both look like the same people.

Aside from having been dressed similarly, physically they cannot be confused.

Adi Gallia
    [image=http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/imagearchive/images/characters/jedicouncil/adi_gallia.jpg]

Stass Allie
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/jedi_master_ed/stassallie.jpg]

Eeth Koth
    [image=http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/imagearchive/images/characters/jedicouncil/eeth_koth.jpg]

Agen Kolar
    [image=http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS/rots0520agenkolarinsert.jpg]

If you look at Eeth and Agen the makeup isn't even the same (Agen's being much darker and his tatoos less noticeable). So I really don't know what the makeup department was doing there...

8. Sidious69

Sidious69 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2004
    In the screenplay, Eeth Koth was on the council.

And in the Graphic Novel...you could see Oppo Rancisis still on the council.

9. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    How does Adi Gallia die?

10. Darth_Numanus

Darth_Numanus Jedi Master star 2

Feb 22, 2002

Tarandasgon, i was wondering that too....

i seem to remember something on the OS about the Stass Allie/Adi Gallia mixup but i dont remember what was said...

any one got a better memory then me?

-num

11. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth dont die!

12. Delta_62

Delta_62 Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 20, 2005
    Eeth Koth died on one of the republic gunships in AOTC. That line was cut from the film though.

13. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    In the screenplay, Eeth Koth was on the council.

And in the Graphic Novel...you could see Oppo Rancisis still on the council

does anyone have an answer for this?

I heard that both are dead along with Even Piell just before ROTS and Adi Gallia is bantha Fodder after ROTS

14. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    The screenplay referred to him as Eeth Koth in one scene. But later it said he was Agen Kolar. It was just an error.

Oppo Rancisis was killed in an EU comic early this year. Mainly because he isn't on the council in the film version of ROTS. The graphic novel made an error.

Plo Koon
    Mace Windu
    Yoda
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Agen Kolar
    Anakin Skywalker
    Pablo-Jill
    Saesee Tiin
    Kit Fisto
    Shaak Ti
    Stass Allie

That's the ROTS Council confirmed. Unless they rename Pablo-Jill, Sweitt Concorkill.

Adi Gallia was recently killed in some EU source too. Forget which.

15. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    So did Even Piell die or was he just demoted so Anakin can sit down in one of those elusive high ranking chairs? I wanted to see him and Oppa fight, would've been a treat, better check some comics their in.

16. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Even is leavin, Oppa is outta

17. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    So did Even Piell die or was he just demoted so Anakin can sit down in one of those elusive high ranking chairs?

Even's chair was vacant when Anakin was being appointed to the council suggesting that the chair was already empty. Most likely Even Piell is dead, his death just has not been written into the EU yet.

18. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Hey Tarados Gon, if I was just the average viewer who didn't buy all the books and crap, I would think it's the same person. I mean, you don't really see a close up shot of them like you see in the pictures you posted, so I would I think they were one and the same. I am sure I am not alone in this either.

19. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    HookLineAndSinker i think you mean star wars obsessions #4.If you do Adi dose'nt die she gets injured by Grevious.Its Master Baytes [face_mischief] who gets killed.

20. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    Hey Tarados Gon, if I was just the average viewer who didn't buy all the books and crap, I would think it's the same person. I mean, you don't really see a close up shot of them like you see in the pictures you posted, so I would I think they were one and the same. I am sure I am not alone in this either.

Yes, I know, I never noticed how much different Eeth and Agen look until I saw the picture from the Visual Dictionary (as you never get a good like of Agen in AOTC), however it was for the fans that notice the differences that Agen and Stass were created. And while back when AOTC came out I was one of those that argued that the zabrak in AOTC was Eeth while others (even before the zabrak was revealed to be Agen Kolar) insisted that the zabrak was a different person.

HookLineAndSinker i think you mean star wars obsessions #4.If you do Adi dose'nt die she gets injured by Grevious.Its Master Baytes mischief who gets killed.

Does Adi ever show up again after being "injured?"

21. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    My point, Tarados Gon, is that 95% of the people who watch Star Wars, and who are not big fans, will think that these two who walk in with Mace are the same characters from Episodes I and II. I got what you're saying about the confusion with the fans' perspective and that's why they are named differently, but I don't think it's really that, especially considering the scene at the end of Episode I with the Mace Windu fill-in. Does GL name these characters himself, or does someone else from the EU?

22. Marfus

Marfus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2004
    I don't think it was ever confirmed that Adi Gallia actually died at the hands of General Grievous. Most likely they kept it open-ended in case she popped up in ROTS (Nina Fallon as Stass Allie DOES look a whole lot more like Adi than Stass...).
    Since she isn't, I'm guessing she can be thought of as dead.

In the VD it says her ex-padawan Siri Tachi was killed saving Padme. Can anyone elaborate?

23. Master_Plo-koon

Master_Plo-koon Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    Obi-Wan does get on the council, and survives as we all know. Anakin also gains a place because Palpatine insisted so, although they dont give him Master title

24. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    These Council members should have been the last one's fighting till the end!!

Qui Gon Jinn
    Yoda
    Mace
    PLo Koon
    Ki Adi
    Adi Gallia
    Eeth Koth
    Oppa
    Even
    Shaak Ti
    Coleman Trebor
    Obi wan

25. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    Nina Fallon as Stass Allie DOES look a whole lot more like Adi than Stass...

Gin
    [image=http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/imagearchive/images/characters/jedicouncil/adi_gallia.jpg]

Lily
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/stassallie/img/movie_bg.jpg]

Nina
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/profile/f20050318/img/1_bg.jpg]

Yet Gin and Lily look more alike than Nina and either of the two. Hopefully they refrain from creating a third clone jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.