main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who Are You? (Fredericton Edition)

Discussion in 'Archive: Fredericton, NB' started by Grand-Admiral_Stan, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002

I was wondering who everyone is that lives in fredericton. It may help with fanforce meetings and such. Thanks

Name: Jon Stanley
    I have been in fredericton for about 2 years, but before i lived in quispamsis for 4 years and i was born in Wisoncsin.

Fav Movies: I enjoy the starwars movies, Lotr, anything by tarantino, and many more.

Books: I have about 80 starwars books, I also want to read the lord of the rings. I am currently trying to read through the bible. Any reomendations for good books plz pm me.

Thanks

2. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Hope it's okay if I post in this, too, since I'm planning on attending Freddy meetings and such...

Name: Tamber (Tammy) Lynn Craig

Home: From Florida; currently living in Rothesay, New Brunswick

Fav Movies: All Star Wars and LotR; Twister; *probably a lot more I can't think of right now*

Fav Books: NIV Bible, The Lord of the Rings series, *see above statement*

Fav TV Shows: SIMPSONS, BY FAR!! King of the Hill, Drew Carey Show, Who's Line Is It, Anyways?, CMT *honestly, like I ever really get to watch TV?*

Fav Music/Groups: Anything from contemporary Christian to Country to Hard Rock. Whatever I find on the radio that suits the mood I'm in. I'm very ecclectic

3. Navigator

Navigator Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2004
    Name - Kent Hamilton
    Age - 43
    Home - Fredericton (Well, Keswick Ridge, but close enough)
    Fav Movies - Matrix, Star Wars, LOTR, Jurassic Park Trio and Shrek
    Fav Books - Larry Niven's Known Space series
    Fav TV shows - Wasn't TV discontinued after the Buffy finale?
    Music? - Whatever's on the radio when I'm driving (No country though, sorry)

4. Drift_Queen

Drift_Queen Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2004
    I was asked to make a post here, so here it goes.

NAME: Amy Perry
    HOME: Woodstock N.B (and unfortuinately still there...)
    FAVE MOVIES: Star Wars Trilogy, LOTR Trilogy, Fast and the Furious 1 and 2, Shrek 1 and 2, Pirates of the Caribbean, and many more. :)
    FAVE BOOKS: Harry Potter Series, anything mystery or suspence.
    FAVE TV SHOWS: CSI, Navy NCIS, NASCAR, Initial D (hehe.. :) ), and a few others.
    FAVE MUSIC: I like all kinds of music....except country. Don't like hearing about tears in beers and dogs dyin'... ;)

5. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Name: Tara Kelly

Home: Moncton, New Brunswick

Fav Movies: Star Wars (all of them), Pirates of the Caribbean, Troy, Kill Bill, Basic Instinct, Batman, The Fifth Element, and True Lies.

Fav Books: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Wastelands(Dark Tower III), The Stand, Immortal in Death, and From a Buick 8

Fav TV Shows: SIMPSONS!!!, Survivor, Nip/Tuck, 24, Star Trek: TNG, King of the Hill, and Futurama.

Fav Music/Groups: Linkin Park, Nickelback, Rob Zombie, Evanescence, Madonna, and Janet Jackson.

6. watergod

watergod Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2004
    I am Kevin Boone (watergod), VP FSFS, Like reading Space Opera (eg Star Wars, Trek , B5 and many more. Into Computers, DVD, and COFFEE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.