main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who are you? [The CCG Edition]

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Jedi Bib, Apr 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grendel1138

Grendel1138 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2001
    "Now there's a welcome switch. Way to go Josh! Spoken like a true Squadron Member"

If a game doesn't give me a headache I don't play it :)

2. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    I was looking through the past pages when I found this cool thread

Name: Michael

Games: SW-CCG. I've dabbled in MTG but it started to cost too much to collect both games. Anyway, SW is much better

Other: Married with two dogs. Primary (elementary) school teacher- that's why my spelling sux.

How good are you: Not enough experience to really say, but I'm probably not all that good. However, I have been collecting since Premier

3. o-b-1

o-b-1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2001
    o-b-1
    Name: Obi-Wan
    Games: Young Jedi, collect Jedi Knights,
    How good are you?: i suck
    anything else: I'm just learning how to play Young Jedi...mastering all the tricks and stuff like that...I'll trade with anyone!!!

4. pinbstr300

pinbstr300 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Name: Chris

State College, PA
    and currently...Germantown, MD, USA

Games: SW, YJ, some JK but not much

How good are you?: it seems as though I am pretty good at YJ and JK (of course I have only ever played quest in those *stupid EBO*) and I repeadely get my butt kicked in SW

Anything else: I love to play even when I loose...and yes, NJ is my home home, PA is where I go to school (go Penn State!) and MD is where I am on my internship for the rest of the summer. **phew** I think that covers everything :)
    oh yea, along with Quest, I have been collecting both SW and YJ since they were released. I think its pretty bad that it took us 6 long years to FINALLY learn SW, but I guess it was worth it...of course I only learned it to get my butt whipped, but oh well such is life hehe :)

5. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    Name: Patrick

Games: SWCCG, YJCCG, STCCG, MAGIC, X-Files CCG

How good are you?: SW, I was once in top 5 in Canada, now I am in top 20 in Quebec. Best Provincial event this year, 3rd out of 50, won 5 tournaments in 220 tourney games. Other games, I don't play enough.

anything else: I was once a tournament director for 2 years, not anymore. I complain a lot but I still play because I love SW.

6. DarthJago

DarthJago Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2000
  7. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Name Keith Davies

Location Invercargill New Zealand

Games SW:CCG MTG DBZ

How good am I. I have only been to one tournament i lost every game i had to travel 3 hours to get there and cause of lack of players where i live i blame my loses on not enough experince used to have good player base slowly died out i am the last one. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.