Provo Who are you? [The Provo FanForce Edition]

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthJago, Sep 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. DarthJago Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Ok, since we have kind of carved out our own little nitch in the JC here, we may as well know who's here.

DarthJago
    Name: Pete
    What you do that is Star Wars related: I play the Star Wars CCG, Young Jedi CCG, I like the movies but not the Expanded Universe. I like the video games. I am an expert (compared to everyone I've fought) lightsaber with 1 lightsaber, 2 lightsabers, or a double-bladed lightsaber. My friends and I have made 4 (out of 6 we've planned) funny Star Wars movies that are usually just big lightsaber battles with 2-6 people.
  2. Handyman Jedi Padawan

star 4

Handyman
    Name: Mike Handy
    What you do that is Star Wars related: Star Wars collecting, trivia, video games, costumes, etc, etc, etc. As just about everyone here is aware, my main focus right now is an ambitious Star Wars Fanfilm titled [link=http://www.tombofthejedi.com]Tomb of the Jedi[/link]. We have put together an incredibly talented team to make this happen and we're always looking for new people. ;)

EDITS: To fix screwy markup codes. :mad: Whew!

Later,
  3. DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master

star 9
    Name: Kathryn Olsen
    SW activities: Fanfiction. A lot of it.
  4. navaren Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Navaren
    Name: Tiffany Knoell
    Evidence of Star Wars Fandom: I have participated in multiple IRC Star Wars RPGs, and have done a good deal of fiction writing in relation to that. I collect figures on a limited basis, and have been dubbed "The Trivia Queen" by those who know me well. I am also training up three children in the ways of Star Wars geekiness.

Take care-
    Tiffany
    Miss Cranky: http://www.xmission.com/~sagehill
  5. Jace Taran Jedi Master

star 4
    Jace Taran
    Name: Skyler Hall
    What you do that is Star Wars related: I am interested in Fan Films. I have made one Fan Film already (albeit a rushed, sloppy one), and I am currently writing scripts for my next fan film (a series of three half hour or so episodes) which I will produce after my mission and durring college. I collect a little bit, but I don't own any rare items. I like to play SW video/computer games. I like all the SW movies, and don't really have a favorite. I also like to read SW books. I'm alright at trivia, but I've gotten a bit rusty.
  6. Toran-Kal Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Toran-Kal
    Name: Rory Wallwork
    What you do that is Star Wars related: Of course I love all the movies. I used to play Star Wars CCG but haven't for a LONG time. (since death star 2 came out) I am also making my own Fan Film, due out in the next month or so. I'm also a wee bit obsessed with lightsabers. I've made 2 of my own and also bought a Parksaber. My goal is to invent a real one. :D

EDITS: markup codes of course...
  7. tazz987 Jedi Youngling

8. DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master

star 9
    Speaks the voice of experience. Roommates are all-too-familiar with any of our obsessions.
  9. andakin Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Name: Andy
    Quest: To find the holy grail
    Favorite color: Green
    What I do that is star wars related: I collected Episode I action figures (I stopped after about $225 worth), I am working on a fanfilm about fans trying to stop a trekkie fanfilm, I memorize random trivia, I bought a couple toy lightsabers that were on clearance, I have all the original star wars movies (In all their Greedo Shoots First glory), I enjoy sparring and studying european and japanese fencing.
    Oh, and I don't consider myself a geek.
  10. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    Name: Mary
    Live: West Valley City
    Info on me: I've been a Star Wars fan for 18 years now, saw RITJ when I was 2 and I've been hooked ever since. I've read all but 12 of the books and I've made a few Star Wars mirrors. I had a clay TIE Fighter but it fell off my book shelf and broke. :( I have 4 copies of the movies and I've written 5 fanfics, two with the help of other authers. I am also still working on completing all of them as well.
  11. Sith_Devil Jedi Youngling

I am intersted in fan films games and writing of star wars but most of all it would have to be the fan films
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.