main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Who are you? [The Provo FanForce Edition]

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthJago, Sep 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJago

DarthJago Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2000
    Ok, since we have kind of carved out our own little nitch in the JC here, we may as well know who's here.

DarthJago
    Name: Pete
    What you do that is Star Wars related: I play the Star Wars CCG, Young Jedi CCG, I like the movies but not the Expanded Universe. I like the video games. I am an expert (compared to everyone I've fought) lightsaber with 1 lightsaber, 2 lightsabers, or a double-bladed lightsaber. My friends and I have made 4 (out of 6 we've planned) funny Star Wars movies that are usually just big lightsaber battles with 2-6 people.

2. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000

Handyman
    Name: Mike Handy
    What you do that is Star Wars related: Star Wars collecting, trivia, video games, costumes, etc, etc, etc. As just about everyone here is aware, my main focus right now is an ambitious Star Wars Fanfilm titled Tomb of the Jedi. We have put together an incredibly talented team to make this happen and we're always looking for new people. ;)

EDITS: To fix screwy markup codes. :mad: Whew!

Later,

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Name: Kathryn Olsen
    SW activities: Fanfiction. A lot of it.

4. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Navaren
    Name: Tiffany Knoell
    Evidence of Star Wars Fandom: I have participated in multiple IRC Star Wars RPGs, and have done a good deal of fiction writing in relation to that. I collect figures on a limited basis, and have been dubbed "The Trivia Queen" by those who know me well. I am also training up three children in the ways of Star Wars geekiness.

Take care-
    Tiffany
    Miss Cranky: http://www.xmission.com/~sagehill

5. Jace Taran

Jace Taran Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2000
    Jace Taran
    Name: Skyler Hall
    What you do that is Star Wars related: I am interested in Fan Films. I have made one Fan Film already (albeit a rushed, sloppy one), and I am currently writing scripts for my next fan film (a series of three half hour or so episodes) which I will produce after my mission and durring college. I collect a little bit, but I don't own any rare items. I like to play SW video/computer games. I like all the SW movies, and don't really have a favorite. I also like to read SW books. I'm alright at trivia, but I've gotten a bit rusty.

6. Toran-Kal

Toran-Kal Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2001
    Toran-Kal
    Name: Rory Wallwork
    What you do that is Star Wars related: Of course I love all the movies. I used to play Star Wars CCG but haven't for a LONG time. (since death star 2 came out) I am also making my own Fan Film, due out in the next month or so. I'm also a wee bit obsessed with lightsabers. I've made 2 of my own and also bought a Parksaber. My goal is to invent a real one. :D

EDITS: markup codes of course...

7. tazz987

tazz987 Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    wee bit my foot.

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Speaks the voice of experience. Roommates are all-too-familiar with any of our obsessions.

9. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Name: Andy
    Quest: To find the holy grail
    Favorite color: Green
    What I do that is star wars related: I collected Episode I action figures (I stopped after about $225 worth), I am working on a fanfilm about fans trying to stop a trekkie fanfilm, I memorize random trivia, I bought a couple toy lightsabers that were on clearance, I have all the original star wars movies (In all their Greedo Shoots First glory), I enjoy sparring and studying european and japanese fencing.
    Oh, and I don't consider myself a geek.

10. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Name: Mary
    Live: West Valley City
    Info on me: I've been a Star Wars fan for 18 years now, saw RITJ when I was 2 and I've been hooked ever since. I've read all but 12 of the books and I've made a few Star Wars mirrors. I had a clay TIE Fighter but it fell off my book shelf and broke. :( I have 4 copies of the movies and I've written 5 fanfics, two with the help of other authers. I am also still working on completing all of them as well.

11. Sith_Devil

Sith_Devil Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2001
    I am intersted in fan films games and writing of star wars but most of all it would have to be the fan films

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.