main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Who are you?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kavic, Feb 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kavic

Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    Ok, most of us have already gotten acquainted, and most of you know Brandon (Anakin). What I'm proposing here is we post our name, and relevant information so that those of us who don't know each other can get to know one another better.

My name is Carl, I'm 22 and I live in San Diego, I'm best friends with Brandon. My call sign is Kavic. It's from a Film that Brandon wrote based off of the Jedi Apprentice books. I played the dick, the bully, antagonist in the film. I was type cast. Bastards. I'm recently single but don't get any ideas. I'm not likeable. I'm 6' Blonde hair, hazel-green eyes, 175lbs. I'm looking for a girl I can- OOPPS! wrong site, I meant to post that on Date.com. ANYWAYS...I'm a big star wars fan but am more interested in the EU, that Expanded Universe for those of you who ONLY watch the movies. I also Gamemaster for our Star Wars Roleplaying game. I know what your thinking, RPG's? what dorks, how do these guys get chicks? well its cuz we're hot. Oh, wait, I'm posting this on a Star Wars board. We're all dorks. Se la vi.

Hello, and welcome back to Pillow Talk, I hope your with your b**** cuz it's time to get cozy with a little ICP.

Next......

2. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    Ooookay, well, I guess this is really a first introduction (well, for some of you...) I'd be willing to bet that most of you know Courtney, who e-mailed me a few days ago and asked if I'd like to be a part of this forum as an "honorary member" (that's a direct quote)... naturally I said "yes." Problem is, I live in New York City (hence the "honorary" part)... I USED to live in Redlands (if that counts for anything, which I highly doubt) and I visit probably two or three times a year (23 more days!!! Gotta love the CA sun - especially after living in 5 degree weather for three months! Boo snow!)...

Oh yeah... the introduction part. My name is Dana, but I'm using "Eadaion" (that's pronounced "A-deen")... it was all I could come up with, plus it's unpronounceable Gaelic... gotta love it (that's the phrase of the day...) I'm 18 and if you need to know what I look like, hound Courtney for a picture that's RECENT (no ideas, Frohike!) The only reason I'm in the god-forsaken stupid east coast city is because I made the dumb mistake of choosing to go to college here. That'll change as soon as the semester's over, but then I'm transferring to New Mexico State, which might or might not be an improvement. Oi vay. I'm an English major, with a double minor in French and Japanese, and I am a firm believer that Darth Vader kicks any other character's little (or big) rear end... Fave SW movie: Empire Strikes Back (woo woo EMPIRE!!... seriously, BEST part about Redlands area: It's in the Inland EMPIRE, near the IMPERIAL highway... yeah... miss that...) I think that's enough of my rambling...

3. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Ok here we go.
    My name is Brandon and once apon a time I wrote a Star Wars movie script called Jedi Apprentice (and yea I had the script spell checked...bye like three poeple :( ) This was about two years ago. I found out that on The Force.net there were other "Star Wars Fan Films" being made and presented here, so for plublesaty resins I made a user name and stared posting. Senes I was playing A younger Obi-Wan Kenobi my name was Young_Kenobi. I hopped on to the San Diego Star Wars Socitey right before it became an officel club. I stayed with them till resintly when I movied back to my home town of Yucaipa to get focesed and not have any destrations from my Acting carer.

Its when I got here I met cort=Rouge and Magen=Wiesely. Then not more then a few weeks ago I had an epithany Y, not start a Inland Empire Star Wars Socitey! Esacholy with the name "Empire" we couldent lose.
    I went to the commander of the SDSWS who (happens to be the commander of the intire Pacifc regon) TO help me get this thing started, she made the Inland Empire Bord for me and we were off!

I chaneged my user name for two resins.
    1# I should have been the Actor who played Anakin Skywalker basicly because it would have been type casted. I have trained for that role my intire life and that was the oregenel resin I became an Actor. ( You could bleam the writing all you want but when it really comes down to it, (if you got the chearcter right) you can make anything work. and lets face it now wene most of us here Darth Veader we get a horabel image of Hayden "It's all obi-wan's falt, his holding me back!!!" thros somthing (like a 5 year old) I mean come on its FU^$ING VEADR!!! :mad:
    Or we get Jake "yepeeee!" The Dark Lord of the Sith would never say fu*&ing yepeeee! :_|
    even at a young age ( yeah, and nether of thos were in the sript bye the way!)

Ok never mind, thats a who nother topic.
    2# Because I am working on the Anakin coustum and thats what I will be waring to most of are costum events so there you go.

Ok so thats enough for me. I better go before I cut someones hand off!

4. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Hey guys. I havent met any of you yet, but i will be at the desert trip.

My Name is Dan and im 18 and a hogh school senior over in Hemet. I like the EU, SW costuming, FF, the movies, collecting and RPG. IM 5'11 and 150 lbs. I dont know what else to say. Kavic, you spelled C'est la Vie wrong dude.

5. Rouge_Granger

Rouge_Granger Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    Yes Kavic, Gen and I both noticed that you can't spell c'est la vie! if you can't spell it don't say it. (granted, saying that Ani wouldn't post anything)

6. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    You two have just awakend a Giaint. :( [face_plain]

7. Padme_Anakin_Fan

Padme_Anakin_Fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    You guys really can't spell. 8-}

And for my little profile, I live kind of far up north in San Diego. Right now I am a senior in HS. I'm 5'5" and have long brown hair. Hopefully I will meet some of you guys at an event in the near future. :)

8. Rouge_Granger

Feb 19, 2003
    Hey Padme, Not all of us can't spell! it's just the guys....

9. Padme_Anakin_Fan

Padme_Anakin_Fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
  10. Rouge_Granger

Feb 19, 2003
    Okay...now, Brandon has been bitching that I was turning this board into another social...oh well... so here's my story :)

I am 18 and I live in Redlands. I met Brandon in our wonderful theater class, and he had his now famous idea. I have known Gen forever ( well maybe not forever, but an adequate 6 years). Needing a female in this male driven board, I finally convinced her to join. And Dana...well, BB, what can I say? Dana and I have been "bestest friends" for a long while.
    Okay back on track, I love star wars, despite not having a star wars refrence in my name (even though ANI has given me a hard enough time). and I think you can gather from my name that I love X-Men and Harry Potter. And Ani: Gen and I may have "awakened a monster" but you know what... BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!! ;)

11. Kavic

Feb 11, 2002
    wel att leest I kan spell engrish yoo *************. Who cares about French anyways, I'm spanish, not a ****** ******french man. No offense to you if you happen to be french, you're a ***** that's all.

12. Kavic

Feb 11, 2002
    Originaly posted by Rouge_Granger:
    Hey Padme, Not all of us can't spell! it's just the guys....

Jesus, I spell three **** words wrong in FRENCH and I'm branded as a bad speller. You have not only awakened a giant, but you have also awakened THE dick.

[face_devil]

13. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    Ish, spelling French can be a bitch, though. Half the letters aren't even pronounced. My French prof dips my papers in red ink, so don't feel too bad, Kavic. Umm... just so's you all know, I'm not going to be on this board as much as I had planned because we had a bit of a major emergency here in NYC (Frohike, e-mail me later about it, 'cause I need to vent... or I'll just call you between classes tomorrow or something....). Anyways... that was just to explain possible absences..... Didn't mean to go off on a tangent (although that is a bit of a personality trait...)

14. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Hey not everyone has put in there littel Bio. If you have not done this we would like to know how u got here. :)

15. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    35 years old. Live in Temecula/Elsinore area. Shooting instructor in three disciplines of firearms. Primitive weapons and wilderness survival expert. Former California Peace Officer. Actor/SAG member. Blacksmith. Excellent speller. Fairly new to Star Wars costuming. Educated and usually mature. Fluent in French and Spanish. Far from being a fairy.

I certainly hope that I can get along with everyone here. I will be attending the desert trip.

16. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah, you defently sound like a cop. [face_laugh] ;)

17. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nah, not a cop. Far from it actually. Just a regular guy who is a bit apprehensive about a costuming based board with very few topics on the subject.

I don't need to discuss which character is sexier or whatever, so I just posted the minimum necessary for an inroduction and an understanding of why I may not participate in the "chat" aspect so much.

18. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    hey! guys can spell, accept of course for me, but that is because the darkside clouds my brain! Anyway I'm an officer from SDSWS, and will be along for the trip in Imperial Dunes! Hope to see you in the sand! oh, forgot.... my name is Jay Z, and i'm interesting!

19. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Thats cool, I have been meaning to start a bord for just costums but havent got around to it I have been trying to orgenize this damm dester trip. Its were we r having r first meeting.

20. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    WOW! dude, you need to practice your "force spell check"!

21. Rouge_Granger

Feb 19, 2003
    I think thats a bit of an understatement!

22. MoNgO_FETT

MoNgO_FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    mongo knows he can't spell, but leave him learn.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.