main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Who are you?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aaron-Wan-Kenobi, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    Since the demise of our website, some people's screen names have changed and I am having trouble figuring out who is who. If you don't mind, you can post who you are and if you've been to meetings or other events so it could help eachother figure out who is who. I will start it in the next thread. You do not have to post your last name if you do not want to or any other info. Just a description of who you are will help.

2. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    YO! RION HERE

3. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    My name is Aaron Holtsclaw. I am 31 and have been a member of this club since late 02 and have been an officer for almost as long. I am currently your Vice Chancellor. I attend meetings with my wife Lisa and my daughter Marley who will be 4 in a few weeks. I do costumed events as a Jedi and died a not so glorious death in our fanfilm. I work at Orchard Supply Hardware in Santa Ana full time and am a Full time student at Cal State Fullerton majoring in Journalism. I am also the Membership officer in the Rebel Legion Sunrider Base which is the local socal base. My other interests include music, comics, reading, and surfing. I also enjoy shooting televisions or toilets out in the desert. That is all.

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm just James. I'm a people person.

5. dustinbrewer

dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    My name is Dustin, i haven't been to a meeting yet, looking forward to meeting all of you [face_mischief]

6. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    I'm Liz.

I've been sobe-- to one meeting.

Yup.

7. tiepilottillard1701

tiepilottillard1701 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 10, 2003
    Matthew, my name here is same as the old site

8. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I'm Lori, and I've yet to miss a monthly meeting since I first joined in December of 2002! (Yep, still bragging about it, but I had a dream about a 3 weeks ago, that I missed the last one in November. :eek: Which I didn't, in actuality ;))
    My screen name (User ID) hasn't changed, because I was member here before we had our own site, at which we were asked to keep the same ID as we used here.

I am the person responsible for getting this whole "make your own EL lightsaber blades" craze that's been going on in the Costumes and Props forum here for the past couple of years. (sorry, I'm bragging again! [face_blush] :p )

9. dini

dini Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2005
    Just like my name says I am Dini.

10. The_Ewok

The_Ewok Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2005
    my sns the same. Ewok here...i seem to have forgotten my real name....hold on...i think it was....EJ? yea, i think thats it....not to sure though @_@

11. Donald

Donald Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2005
    Donald be my name. Argh. [face_peace]

12. DrJediMom

DrJediMom Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Do you happen to have a relative named Tammy? I have a Tammy Holtzclaw in one of my classes at CSUF. I am Dr. Barbara Glaeser, hence DrJedimom. The name Jedimom was already taken, imagine that, so I stuck the Dr. on the front of it. I am a professor of education at CSUF. The 'personal' page on this website won't let me edit my information so I am sharing it here. My usual sign off at CSUF is:
    Dr. G.

13. jsoto81

jsoto81 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2005
    I'm Gabriel, I haven't been to a meeting yet either and I'm trying to work out a time to come to the saber clases. I also look forward to meeting all of you.

14. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    I am not related to the lady at CSUF. I am a Journalism Major over there. What department do you work in DR. ? I need help getting my financial aid ap through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.