main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who are you?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by wild_karrde, Nov 19, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    I'm Mike and I'm 18. I live in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin at the moment, but I'm moving to Portland, Oregon at the end of the summer, where I'll be attending Lewis & Clark College.

2. gbonkers

gbonkers Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2004
    I'm Greg, 32, from Cleveland, Ohio

3. eddie1969

eddie1969 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2005
    I'm Eddie from Boxtel in the Netherlands, y'know, the small country which voted No to the EU (and by that I mean the European Union, not the Expanded Universe). I am 36 years old and live with my 25-year-old wife Stephanie in a 4-bedroom house which we 'share'with our two little daughters, Dorianne of 5 and Laurinde of 2. I have been a fan since late 1984 (when I was about 15 years old. At the time, SW was dying a slow death, which allowed me to collect all comics/fiction books which came out since December 1978.

Now, I am a timeline 'enthusiast'who collects every book/comic in its first edition. My main SW goal is to once complete my online timeline (although I hope it will never be complete, which means that new stories will continue to come out...) :)

Oh yeah, I work in the central heating business as a technician/electrician...

4. Dark_jedi224

Dark_jedi224 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    hi, i'm anthony. I live in Southern Virginia. i'm only 13. i've been a star wars fan since i first heard of it and was so excited when i was able to see the first star wars movie to come out in 30 years and the first one seen at the movie theater for me.

5. wookieepedian1

wookieepedian1 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    I'm Steven and I'm a really big dork.

6. mgg1025

mgg1025 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Marc, 34, DE, USA

Saw ANH (when it was just Star Wars) the first week of June, 1977. Since then, I've seen each movie opening day, spent thousands of dollars on toys, collectible cards, novels, video games and VHS/DVD's.

I've been married 10 years and have a beautiful 5 1/2 year old daughter. My daughter is completely fascinated by Luke and Leia and loves TPM cuz Anakin is a little kid like her. My home office is NOT packed full of SW memorabilia, I have NEVER dressed up as any SW character for any reason (Halloween or otherwise), and I've never been to a SW-related event outside of the movies. Still and all, I'm an enormous fan...

It's an amazing universe that is so rich and diverse, it's easy to become immersed, if only for a few minutes at time. I'd love one day to shake GL's hand and just say "thanks". That's it, then I'd turn around and walk away...

7. DarthAeonius

DarthAeonius Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2005
    Steve, 22 from Peoria Il. Been reading the EU off and on since 93 or so. Got back into it heavily when I started playing SWG. I don't the word addiction would be strong to describe my fascination with Star Wars.

8. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
    Robert
    Louisianer

9. sheep21

sheep21 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2004
    The names, Molloy, David Molloy

i live in London, UK and i am currently 17 years of age.

I like the films (obvious) and read alot of the post endor EU Novels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.