Who can make a Nov. 12 meeting?

Discussion in 'Quad Cities' started by Illd_Saber, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illd_Saber Jedi Knight

star 1
    Via PMs, it looks like weekends and afternoons are the best combination for meeting times. I know Nov. 12 works for one person with some travel time, so I'll float that out there for a possible first meeting.

So, if we had a meeting Saturday, Nov. 12 at 1 p.m., who could make it?

Additionally, where should we meet? Old Chicago? Village Inn?

2. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. jeditwin85 Jedi Padawan

I can't make any promises on the meeting because like I said on the other forum that I am really busy with this movie I'm makeing. If anyone would like to see clips from it add me to MSN messenger dream_digital@hotmail.com. So yeah no promises on the meeting. - jedi twin
  4. dinochick Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will do my best. Right now it appears that I could be there...
  5. Han_Jones Jedi Knight

Hope you guys have better luck than we did as far as setting up meetings. It always seemd like friday and saturday nights were the worst time to have meetings even if it was known three weeks in advance.
  6. TT_Boy Force Ghost

star 1
    What ! Star Wars is still alive? I thought It died on MAY 18th.

Any ways. Our first meeting had about 20 people show up and out of that 20, 3 people stayed with the group for the 2 years. I am not trying to bash you guys but do you think it is a little late in the game to be forming another Fanforce when there is not going to be any new star wars suff. Just dont turn the QC's fanforce into a nerd fest.

NO TOY LIGHT SABERS !
  7. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    As long as there are at least 3 people interested and devoted to get a new FanForce going, they are totally free to do it.

8. jeditwin85 Jedi Padawan

I say just do whatever the hell you want to do. Star Wars is Star Wars. If you like it and like to sit around and talk about it or dress up or whatever it may be then go out and do it if it is fun.
  9. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    Well I'm going to try and be there if or not i can get a baby sitter for the kids only if I know where it will be exactly and what time.
  10. R2-H12 Jedi Padawan

Is there a age limit to join the fanforce? How about Quad City Holmes for the name?
  11. Illd_Saber Jedi Knight

star 1
    Age limit? We won't be holding too many meetings in senior assisted living facilities if that's what you mean.

And, to be honest, I don't get the Q-C Holmes idea. Care to explain?
  12. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    The TOS is here... you must be at least 13 yrs old (with parents' permission of course).
  13. Illd_Saber Jedi Knight

star 1

Thanks ... I didn't even think young, I just assumed old.
  14. dinochick Jedi Knight

star 1
    It was great to see everyone at the meeting on Saturday!!

So, when are we going to get together next?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.