Who can make it?

Discussion in 'Seacoast, NH' started by JangoFett3263827, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoFett3263827 Jedi Knight

star 1
    This thread is just a section for people to state whether they can make it or not. I am available for the meeting on 29 March.
  2. Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well I am going to be there on the 29th unless I find a job and have to work (yeah right). Wedge will be there as well. As for everyone else, just let us know.

Jaded
  3. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Is it going to be another evening meet, or an afternoon one? Believe it or not, evening meets might actually improve over afternoon ones for me, since it's less likely that I'll have to miss 'em for work. 29th sounds like a good date right now.
  4. Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    It will be at 1800 (6PM) as usual, even if I do occassionally mess up the times on the calander. *smacks head with palm of hand*

Jaded
  5. slappy Jedi Knight

The 29th works for me.
  6. Hobbie107 Jedi Padawan

JUst wanted to let the council know that. My availability (spell check) is always open. Unless of course posted or emergencies. My job is very open to me taking days off. Unless of course one of the other dj's decides to do the same. LOL. I will also let Leia know about the meeting and make sure that she is available. Until then thanks everyone for being so open to me and my darling Love. It is so good to see so many Star Wars fans being so open to other people (even if my knowledge isn't as extensive as everyone elses). So anyway I'm available and I know that Leia will be too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.