main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who collects epic force figures?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by starwarsagent, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    hey guys anyone collect these? I only own boba fett and darth vader I opened them and put them on display with my unleashed figures. I think they were greatly underrated, its not about how much they are worth but about the quality and actually they have better quality than the unleashed line, the plastic is more durable. does anyone collect these?

BTW I have the entire collection sealed also.

2. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I just have C-3PO and that I picked up at Factory 2 U for about $4.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I have a few of the Fetts both opened and packaged. Entertainer put them on sale for half-price so I picked up the couple that were left. I like the Fett figure - it is one of my favorite smaller Fetts. Wish there was a Jango one.

4. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    cool guys, yeah I just got the darth vader on ebay and opened it. its very cool. and I always had the boba fett. cool stuff i like the base. I never got the EP1 ones so im looking on ebay for those. how do you compare them to the unleashed?

5. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    I have a Fett and the only other one I wanted was the Hoth/Bespin Leia but never managed to pick one up. They are quite nice figures but overall I do prefer the replacement Unleashed line!

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, when I compare the Epic Force Boba to Unleashed Boba the Unleashed wins. But I like the Epic Force Boba for its size. It fits nicely atop my TV whereas Unleashed Boba is too large for that!

7. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    I have the Vader and Fett ones. Both opened for display. I think they look really nice. I won't buy C-3PO or Leia, though. Don't really like the posures. I'd buy Luke if I bump into him on some convention.

8. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I have them all. The Maul, Darth, and Boba are opened while the others are sealed and in storage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.