main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

who did order the clone army

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Shurlok-Mo-Dicos, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shurlok-Mo-Dicos

Shurlok-Mo-Dicos Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    i thought it was dooku but re watching it wasnt it was some dead guy??? Help im confused also..Also why does yoda say only the sith load knows our weakness..what weakness is he talking about!!!

2. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    Apparently, Sifo-Dyas ordered the clone army, and was killed by Dooku as an act of loyalty to Palpatine, who used the army to his advantage to start a war.

That's the "official" explanation. Read Labyrinth of Evil. It's in that book, though the "official" explanation could have been so much better.

3. SithLord4488

SithLord4488 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    i think that it was palpatine

4. RurouniKJS

RurouniKJS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2005
    Also why does yoda say only the sith load knows our weakness..what weakness is he talking about!!!

The same weakness he's talking about in the same scene; the Jedi Order's weakening ability to use the Force to sense the future or faraway events.

5. ExarKunPJ

ExarKunPJ Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2005
    It was Sifo-Dyas. As said in the film. But one thing i never could figure out was why Yoda couldn't sense this mssive army.

PS Lovin ur pic by the way Shurlok-Mo-Dicos!!!

6. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I agree with sithlord 4488. I think Sidious ordered the clones while impersonating as Sifo-Dyas, and Tyranus was ordered to find a good clone source that was to be used as a template.

7. Darth_Satus

Darth_Satus Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    i read at supershadow.com: "Count Dooku had Billigo Hilgobottomager (a Jedi master of disguise and possibly a changeling) pretend to be Sifo Dyas and order an army cloned from the bounty hunter, Jango Fett." and that website is backed up by geaorge lucas.
    -check it out it answers alot of questions.

but hay it could be wrong but sounds pretty cool to me.

thoughts?

8. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    supershadow.com has about about credentials as The Globe does

9. LeeKenobi

LeeKenobi Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 13, 2002
    It was Zam Wessell. She morphed herself into a human male, wore Dooku's old robes and pretended to be SD.

Why the hell do you think Jango killed her? So what..."it was a bounty hunter named Jango Fett"--in a whole galaxy, "Jango Fett" really wouldn't be anything significant.

But--she knew about the seperatists, Dooku, and the Clone Army. Fett had to protect those secrets at all costs.

Billigo Hilgobottomager

Looks too much like "Bilbo".

10. Darth_Sammy52

Darth_Sammy52 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    You guys, Sifo-Dyas is the one who ordered the clones. Not Sidious, Dooku, Anakin, or anybody else. It's spelled out exactly in the book Labyrinth of Evil.

11. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    ok forget what i said about supershadow.com hes a fraud and dont listen to him (i just had a revelation).
    -just to clear things up
    ok maybe sifo diyas was still alive when he ordered the clone army and died short after

12. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    sifo dyas does order them. I wonder how much influence dooku exerted over him.

13. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    It said In Labriyth of Evil that Count Dooku order it and Yoda Expians it to Obi-wan.

14. Darth_Sammy52

Darth_Sammy52 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    It said In Labriyth of Evil that Count Dooku order it and Yoda Expians it to Obi-wan.

I'd like to know what page that is, because I read that novel, and no where did I see that.

15. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    when i first saw the movie i was immediately under the impression that it was going to be later, some big mystery that played a big part in the corruption of the jedi. but now i think it was as simple as dooku or sifo diyas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.