main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who did you book your flight with?????????

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by pwinklespi, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSTAR71

JSTAR71 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    delta louisville ky to la 275.00 total.was ok with that not too bad.

2. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
    If you want to see how your seats are, just visit seatguru. They have seating charts for all major airlines with ratings: http://www.seatguru.com/

3. JBRO13

JBRO13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2003
    Northwest Airlines through Travelocity.

4. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    Damn you Continental. I just checked out their website for flights and I could have saved $120 if I would have waited till now to book.

5. woppo

woppo Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    You cant win....if you waited till now they would not have had cheaper seat. that allways happens to me too, every time I buy something a while later i see it cheaper somewhere else

6. miarama

miarama Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2006
    United's ticket prices also went down. My husband and I could've saved $129.

7. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Once you buy something big like plane tickets (or a computer, TV, car, etc.), you should go out of your way to avoid seeing what the "new" price is. :p

Anyways, I just purchased tickets through Northwest, since Detroit is a NWA hub and therefore typically has the lowest prices.

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Southwest Airlines - Tucson to LAX. $180 total. Cheaper to come home than to get there. Blame the holiday weekend.

9. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    JUST A WARNING:

We booked our flights with Delta a while back and there have been many changes to the itenerary as well as seating arrangements. At one time we looked to be sitting on the wing, with that guy from Twilight Sone...lol. Then, when we called Dleta to check what was going on, they said they changed equipment and they sat us way back by the pooper and that really ticked us off. So, make sure you check you tickets from time to time to make sure you are still set.

Hope this helps!!!

10. JediXtine

JediXtine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    Delta changed my flights as well, but it worked out as the departing flight from LA is more convenient now.

11. jedifrances74

jedifrances74 Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2006
    My sisters and I booked through American Airlines. We're flying nonstop ORD to LAX. $256.80 each. That's alright for me.

12. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    yep Delta changed my itenerary as well and I got an e-mail just the other day confirming the final itenerary. I know I have a 1.5 hour layover in atlanta on the way there and a 2.5 hour layover on the way back.

However...anybody check out the meal and drink info on delta's website. They have 2 signature drinks on board...including some drink called the mile high something or other.......ah....alcohol on a plane....

13. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I just today booked my flight , Indy to LAX non stop round trip with Northwest , with tax's and booking fee's was $320.00
    Im just so happy my wife changed her mine and is letting me go.

14. Darthkat76

Darthkat76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I don't know if I'm going to be drinking on my flights =(. I'll be flying from Dulles to LAX with United Airlines on the 22nd and flying back on the 29th. So yeah, drinking is probably out because I'll be driving after both flights and I need to stay awake probably all night when I get into LAX (no hotel room, don't ask, it's fubar lol!). I might indulge going to LA because I'm going straight from work to the airport ><.

15. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Hey, I'm flying on Midwest too. Fly out of Milwaukee on the 22nd and return the 29th (with a layover in Kansas City). Took a leap of faith with hotwire.com and got a single for $229 roundtrip (including fees & taxes).

16. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    Well I've got to drive after I land in LA too but I'm only going to have one drink right after takeoff so it is out of my system by the time we land. Just curious....are you taking a midnight flight from LA back to Dulles?

17. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    Ah, wasn't it Milwaukee all of us "flew" out of at C3 so we could get an awesome rate on a hotel in Indy? :p Darth Breezy was a genious on that one!

18. Darthkat76

Darthkat76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I leave at 4pm on the 29th and get back about midnight.

19. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I leave on the 25th ( NWA ) and come back on the 27th.
    48hrs of Star Wars bliss with no sleep....priceless.

20. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    $257 round trip on JetBlue from JFK to LGB. Life is good. :cool:

21. TanSei

TanSei Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2005
    Air France 744 euros...Thank God I can combine this with a working trip, so I will be at least partially reimbursed [face_praying]

22. KC-Jedi

KC-Jedi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 18, 2005
    I booked on Midwest Express. Flying out the 24th and leaving the 3rd of June.

23. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Flying on JetBlue from JFK to Burbank on the 23rd & my return flight is on the 29th.

24. npgrace

npgrace Jedi Master star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    $245 (all taxes and fees included) Philadelphia to LAX roundtrip on US Airways.

25. glennfett

glennfett Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2002
    Booked with Air New Zealand,Usually book with Qantas,but this time i wanted to budget as im getting married at the end of the year-so the return trip for flight from Sydney,Australia,via Auckland then on to L.A is................$2285AUD with insurance,lol.So for anyone that whines there fare is too much-i say suck eggs mates-BUT it's ALL worth it for meeting up with ALL the fans from around the world ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.