main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who did you meet there?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JediTrilobite, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I met:
    Eva_Pilot04
    Jedi_Dajuan
    GrandAdmiralJello
    Connemara
    Saint_of_Killers
    Darth_Glymmer
    AmazingB
    Darth_Ignant
    JaegerGhent
    Sword-of-the-Jedi
    Sith Bane
    Bria
    SECRETSISTER
    JawaJames
    Darth Breezy
    Sith Wench
    TK(insert # that I can't recall here)
    Kyle Katarn
    usatodaylife
    Rebelmom
    Cliodna_ben_Lhee
    dragonmar
    Several of the Mos Everett Cantina
    Several others at Jillian's

And attended with:
    Eledaia
    Jarus_Sarn

I was the pink Twi'lek.

2. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Sorry KOB! You were quite memorable. But I met so many and I didn't really get much opportunity to hang out with you! Maybe next time around, eh?

Sounds good to me! ;)

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Where WAS Jillians? I couldn't find it.

4. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    Where WAS Jillians? I couldn't find it.

Were you following Christy, too?

Haha, inside joke!

Amazing.

5. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
  6. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
  7. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    lol

Amazing.

8. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Most people just didn't want to talk to me. I said "Hi" and they passed by without replying.

Not sure why people are this unfriendly, but I guess maybe I am not a very good-looking person, or something. :(

JediLeann and the roommates know who I am and look like, but other than that I am the Chinese guy dressed up as a Jedi.

9. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    I met TheDarthVader at the teen meet that no one showed up at, and Jedi_Dajuan at the Fan Force table... I was the one with the Long Live Anakin Solo button! :p

Do you have any pics, Earwen? I probably saw you but forgot what you looked like. :p

10. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    I would just like to state for the record that I hung with Sandi, too, and that she gave me a foot massage and offered...nevermind. [face_shame_on_you] That was a loooooong night.
    I met JamesVader, BadKarma, Skinnee, Spooky, and many others. Those that I met know I'm horrible with names.
    I saw Ignant and Glymmer, and so many others that I felt like I had accidentally stalked people on the intarwebs - too much fun.

11. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    hmm, well..i met supergenius (again) and even though he's not here, he's the most important since he made a cool cd. ^_^

none of you are real, none of you are real.....

except brokenyolk.

12. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I enjoyed watching Earwen step dance and doing jigs while I sat at the Rebel Legion table opposite the Pacific FF table.

13. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
  14. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
    I'm going to post soon all who I met as soon as I get my head together.

In the mean time who was sober enuff to meet me ?

15. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Thank you, Lily_Skywalker and Earwen_Lightrider. I remembered both of you, but not your exact screen name, which is why I didn't list you. ;)

16. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "Do you have any pics, Earwen? I probably saw you but forgot what you looked like."

Follow the link in my sig and check out the gallery. The pink Twi'lek is me.

I enjoyed watching Earwen step dance and doing jigs while I sat at the Rebel Legion table opposite the Pacific FF table.

[face_blush] Well, I am glad that I could entertain. I had to much energy to hold still and was missing out on a dance recital back home, so I thought I'd see what I remembered without the music (which wasn't as much as I hoped I would). Besides, I was representing the Spokantina, and what's a cantina without a dancing girl? :p

Did anyone else spot me dancing. I also danced while waiting in the archive lines. Mainly because I hate holding still and my friends needed some entertainment and a few laughs at my expense.

Glad to know I was remembered Bria :)

17. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I didn't look too hard for Jillians, because by the time that the opening ceremonies closed, it was like 10.

18. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Glad to know I was remembered Bria :)

You were. Does Kelli or "I" (as described in website pics and can't recall his first name) have a board name? If so, I'll add them in as well.

I didn't look too hard for Jillians, because by the time that the opening ceremonies closed, it was like 10.

It was on South Meridian Street.

19. brokenyolk

brokenyolk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    none of you are real, none of you are real.....except brokenyolk.

Yep - I was real alright. All flesh and blood....and foamcore.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/JediDajuan/CIII/Friday/ToyLuke.jpg]

apologies to jedi_dajuan for the pic swipe...haven't got mine online yet ;)

PS - I met Sandi on Sunday morning. My wife and I both thought she seemed a little rough. Now I understand why....lol

20. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    brokenyolk posted on 4/26/05 9:09pm
    [i]none of you are real, none of you are real.....except brokenyolk. [/i]

Yep - I was real alright. All flesh and blood....and foamcore.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/JediDajuan/CIII/Friday/ToyLuke.jpg]
    [hr][/blockquote]
    indeed. :p i saw your big card come in at c @ c:3 over the crowd of people. i made my way over to it after getting through a palm reading line and you had just walked away from it when i got up there. i did get a pic of the empty box though. ;)

21. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    My apologies in advance for those whom I haven't added..
    After being introduced by Elensara, I've met
    Bobafemme(although I had met her briefly at DC awhile ago)
    Skyryder
    kenobi420

Through the Dallas group I roomed with and an intro or two from Nabooty_Call
    I met BellaSabrina
    DarthGyos
    and Obi-Anne(I think)

At Nabooty's b'day party I met
    Karate-Jedi
    jackboot

I know I'm forgetting some, so be please be patient :D

22. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    You were. Does Kelli or "I" (as described in website pics and can't recall his first name) have a board name? If so, I'll add them in as well.

Ah, yes. Kelli = Eledaia and John = "I" = JarusSarn

23. UberFetus

UberFetus Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    I would have thought, if Lucas cared for the fans so much, as he claims, there would have been some people there who are actually starring in Episode 3???? Not minor actors that no one cares about, the real characters.

Supposed to get excited about Hayden Kristensen broadcast from Italy??? Wow, let me line up for it.

Lucas has the power to get these people to the Celebration, but just doesn't give a crap about the fans....or Episodes 1 and 2 would have actually been good movies....

24. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    And of course someone named UberFetus would be someone who would have a clue how these things work?

The report was mostof the major actors were working on other movies. Hayden coudln't get away from his set in Italy. When a movie is in production, it's intense 12 hour a day work. Lucas isn't God, he has to work with other directors too.

I was bummed some of the more major actors didn't come, BUT in the long run it was the fans that I enjoyed meeting a lot more than getting my picture taken with Amy Allen or Temeura Morrison.

25. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    From what I understand, Rick's "Surprise" was supposed to be Hayden actually arriving but he got caught by the storms ect...

And George does care about the fans, otherwise why would he show up himself? =D=

I actually had more fun talking to Sandi (Sly Moore) than I would have being another face in the crowd at a mass presentation (actor wise) but the very best part of C-3 was meeting all the people and putting 'street names' and faces to screen names... [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.