main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who do you believe Jaina should end up with? Kyp, Zekk, Jag? (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Rev_Leidu, Dec 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIWasPushed

DarthIWasPushed Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2002
    Well, I would have to say Kyp and Jaina! I have been fascinated with Kyp ever since the Jedi Academy series and Jaina is such a cool person. They were ment for each other!

2. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    it's got to be Kyp. when you think about it they're perfect. she used to like Zekk but got over that so that's him gone

As for jay i don't think that would work

2 for the solo's record for lossing the key to their emontions that sounds like whats happened with kyp

got to go post more latter sirren

3. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Skylark: "I have no chance of going to Celebration 2 either."

What's Celebration 2? :confused:

"...my family would probably freak out if I did go..."

:eek:
    Oh! Is it like a gathering of Internet folk or something? My parents would totally freak out if I mentioned going to something like that, too!

"Hey, a Spanish speaking cabbie in France thought I was pretty, so it's not just me here!"

Whoa! You've been to France? What's it like? :)

"But I can't help you since I haven't even gotten that far-that's how much I suck at that game!!"

But the on-line strategy guide I found says that if you're good at combating Walkers in Shadows of the Empire, you should be good at taking them out in Rogue Squadron, too! :_|

Rev: "Hm...no one says if I'm good looking or not."

I'm constantly told I'm cute, but that's it! All they do is say I'm cute, but no one ever likes me! They always go after the guys that drive cool cars and speak with an abundance of slang!

No one ever goes for the "goody-good" guys. They always go for the "rebellious" kind! :( :_|

Skylark: "We are all winners-that's why we spend the majority of our time wrapped up in fantasy, video games and this wonderful message board."

Not me! :D

Err...wait...Yes, I do. Well, no. Not video games. I haven't played my N64 in so long that my hands started to hurt like hell from playing Rogue Squadron for a few hours straight.
    I sometimes play Star Fox 64, but that game's so fun to play when you're bored. :D

And it's the people that attract me to the message board. Not the miserable state my life is in. :D ;)

"Rev, can you explain this Sploosh! thing to me. I read the posts about it, but still don't quite..get..it."

I read the posts, too, but I still don't understand it... :confused:

Rev: "Skylark, I have no idea what to say. Infiltrator just said it once and then we all began to say it and then we decided it should be our hello adn carebears should be our goodbye."

Ludicrous! I will not say "Sploosh" as a greeting! Never! That's way too immature for me!

:p

Skylark: "Wait a minute...the lit screen said there was a message on a new page...yet, it was my post that created a new page...intriguing, yet...not."

That happened to me once before, too. :confused:

Fishi: "Heehee Valyn. I got past the ATAT's and I'm just a girl."

Oh, shush! :mad:

"You have to get pretty close to the legs of the walker and stay close, not neccessarily underneath."

But it's impossible! :_|

My goodness! You guys sure talk a lot! It took me roughly half of an hour to reply to all that! [face_plain] :D

Edit:

Skylark: I sent you an email containing a few excerpts from the story I'm currently working on. Your reply is eagerly anticipated. :D

4. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Valyn, are you serious about not knowing about Celeration II?

5. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Sturm, um, yes... [face_blush]
    Enlighten me? :D

6. Rev_Leidu

Rev_Leidu Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2001
    Celebration II is the gathering of SW fans Celebrating the coming of Episode II? I think that's it. And I also have no chance of going there...

Jag: 39
    Kyp: 31
    Zekk: 11

7. DarthWiggum

DarthWiggum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2001
    I must admit, I'm torn.

I think Kyp would be better...but the series seems to be leading toward Jagged. Of course, it could be that the authors are leading us that way only to suddenly switch directions.

I think Kyp.

No, I think Jagged.

No...Kyp.

Yes, Kyp.

But it may not end that way :(

8. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    ooh, grusome, lots more kyppites

they're catching up :(

9. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    I wish I could go to Celebration II. :_|

And I admit to spending way too much time on video games. (CoughcoughFinalFantasycoughcough).

And the horror! All these Kyp and Jaina fans! eeek.

10. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Rev: "Celebration II is the gathering of SW fans Celebrating the coming of Episode II? I think that's it."

Oh! So Celebration I was the celebrating of Episode I? How do they celebrate? Where is it?

I'm going to take a wild guess that all my questions could easily be answered somewhere on this site, but, obviously, I'm too lazy to go check for myself. :D

Edit:

DarthWiggum: The thread is asking for who do you believe Jaina should end up with, not who you believe she will end up with. So pick who you want Jaina to be with. :) ;)

11. Infiltrator

Jan 4, 2002
    celebration 2 is in indianapolis

12. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Wanna know my chance of going to celebration 2? "." There you go.

13. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    I have a shocking revelation about Jag!
    You know he has the white streak in his hair?
    And we all know Ysanne Isard was very interested in Soontir Fel once... can you guess? :D
    Maybe he gave in for a moment and now we have Jag as the result? Or does it say somewhere that Syal is his mother?
    Until I have evidence it's Jagged Isard-Fel. He is not who he appears to be! ;)

14. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    :eek:
    Funny. Freaky. Sploosh.

That makes some bizarre sense!

15. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I agree. Freaky.

SPLOOSH!

I've finally given up. I can't do it. I just can't. I can't keep up with this thread. I go away for two hours and I come back and there are five more pages. So I'm just gonna ignore um all. I'll just read the last page.

I have a life and can't read thirty pages a day. I wish I could but I can't.

I would KILL to go to Celebration! KILL!

16. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    JJD: *gasps* You have a life?! :_| Why wasn't I told about this!

Jag: 39
    Kyp: 32
    Zekk: 11

Infiltrator: We're catching up because we rock! :D

17. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Who do you believe Jaina should end up with? Kyp, Zekk, Jag?

None of them. She should end up with Obi-Wan, Yoda, Anakin-Skywalker and all others who have become one with the Force.

18. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    Ack, my lemonade is too sweet. :p

So does that mean you don't want to vote?

19. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    I tried taking down the Walker again and I still can't do it! Fishi, HELP ME! :_|

20. Infiltrator

Jan 4, 2002
    ok then JJD, we should kill some bus drivers and ticket holders :)

21. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Why won't somebody help me! Surely more people than just Fishi have played Rogue Squadron! Please? Somebody? Anybody? :( :_|

22. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    Sploosh Everyone! It's ME!

Sorry Valyn! I can't tell you anything else but fly near the legs and press the secondary weapon. Or borrow a death star and shoot the damn thing.

23. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    My lemonade's still too sweet :(

And when you say 'Walker' you're making me think you're syaing my last name *eye twitches in paranoia*

24. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    :D
    As i was saying, if you fly too far away from the walker you can't kill it because the cable come out.
    I don't get how it's not working. My little brothers can usually shoot down walkers.
    YAY!!! fishi's a genius! Now her geocities account works and she can use it!!!

25. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    *Just cries*
    Every time I do it, I lose control when the screen changes format and the cable snaps! I managed to almost loop around it once, but the steering messed me up again! :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.