Who do you believe Jaina should end up with? Kyp, Zekk, Jag? (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Rev_Leidu, Dec 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valyn Force Ghost

star 8
    *posts so I can see what's on the 81st page*

Edit: What the heck! It's my own post?! That's ludicrous!! There was an 81st page before I even posted this! :confused:

Edit:

Ah, well. I'm off for the night. Carebears, all. :)

2. Skylark Jedi Master

star 4
    must keep very short-secret post-on Boston cousin's computer.

Okay, Valyn, you like SF64? I used to have it until I gave it to my nephew for X-Mas when I was too broke to get anything for real. Slippy cracked my brother in law and me up- we were so convinced that Slippy was gay(not that there's anything wrong-it was just funny to make impressions)

And don't worry about being called "cute" either Valyn. More often than not that's what I get. Some slimy euro guy called me "bonita" so it made my day, big whoop. Next day on return flight a stewardess said, "oh, look, isn't she just the cutest thing!" Damn being so smart, innocent and Irish Catholic school girl looking!!!

Oh, about Europe: England rocks, but France is only cool if you're in a castle or in Paris at night. Otherwise it's mostly composed of snotty people and toilets you have to pay to use!

Carebears, all. Try to get back to you tomorrow. :)

ps-Traitor excerpts-whoa... it's gonna get good.
  3. flying_fishi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  4. Sturm Antilles Former Manager

star 6
    I hate to ruin the party, but I think it's time for EU Community. These things can be debated in there with no problem, while still keeping things social.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.