main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who do you think is most likely to turn to the dark side?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by 333, Feb 29, 2004.

?

Who do you think is most likely to turn to the dark side?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Jaina Solo

7.1%
  2. Jacen Solo

14.3%
  3. Kyp Durron

7.1%
  4. Ben Skywalker

50.0%
  5. other

21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 333

333 Jedi Master

Feb 29, 2004
  2. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    None,

Been there...done that.

3. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Ben Skywalker

4. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    It has to be Ben, like his father and grandfather before him. :)

5. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Other:
    Raynar Thul

Ben may be the most likely on the list, but Raynar is the most likely otherwise (even considering that he might be dead).

6. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Kyp Durron. Because he already has.

7. Terz

Terz Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2003
    I'm going to guess Ben will. Although I seriously doubt the EU will take any major POST-NJO characters to the Dark Side. They totally blew their chance with Tahiri... which was a good plot, they just gave her a big conflict and then at the end said, "ok now everything is better and she is two people".

Personally, I would have liked it if she turned to the Dark Side and would be a rouge.

8. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    I vote Palpatine. He's done it before, and history never repeats otherwise. True?

9. Crimzon

Crimzon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2002
    Although I seriously doubt the EU will take any major POST-NJO characters to the Dark Side. They totally blew their chance with Tahiri... which was a good plot, they just gave her a big conflict and then at the end said, "ok now everything is better and she is two people".

Personally, I would have liked it if she turned to the Dark Side and would be a rouge.

We don't know that she's totally on the "Light" Side yet. As we've seen, so many characters go back and forth across it, a couple late into their adult life.

Think about it, she's going to live with the YV on ZS, and there are shapers living on the planet. As she keeps integrating her two personalities she might make concessions to one side, like getting implants, to make the transition complete. She could still go down that path and make Anakin's vision come true.

Also, if I remeber correctly, we don't know who she was talking to in Anakin's vision, she could easily be hunting down those rouge YV warriors that refused to come back with the warmaster's call. The lightning could easily be the "lightning" that Luke and Jacen have been using.

10. Blithe

Blithe Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    I vote ben. Its understandable if it happens, I would too if I was Mara Jade's son....

11. Raven

Raven Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    I don't think that this needs to be a poll. You can restart this as a regular thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.