Who do you think is the best Bounty Hunter?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Akaria, Oct 13, 2003.

?

Who do you think is the best Bounty Hunter?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Jango Fett 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Boba Fett 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Bossk 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Aurra Sing 4 vote(s) 57.1%
IG-88 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Dengar 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Zuckuss & 4-LOM 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akaria Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Aurra Sing hands down. Anyone that can kill multiple Jedi has to be a bad mofo... I have heard from insane or sadistic sources that say she is the one to Death Blow the great Mace Windu... I guess we will have to wait and see.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  3. Akaria Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you vote, please list why you voted for whom you did. Thanks.
  4. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to concur with the whole Aurra Sing logic, I mean, Jango get's offed like it's nothing, and Boba is too cliche.
  5. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Cliche or not, Boba gets it. Anyone that has a doctor sever all their nerve endings so they feel no pain, deserves a nod!
  6. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Aurra Sing. No doubt. Boba couldn't even handle a blind Han Solo.
  7. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Bah... thats the Solo luck. Almost nothing can stand up to that, barring the force. Lets see Aurra Sing survive the Sarlacc! Hmmm? HMMMMMMMM?
  8. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya know...I'm glad Boba's back in the EU, but I think the whole 'escape from the sarlacc' thing was kind of hokey.
  9. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    You're just jealous. Admit it, you wanted the sarlacc to take YOU, not Boba. How petty, Entropy! :D
  10. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry about taking so long. I voted for Dengar. He is geneticly engineered by the Empire not to feel or get scared. He is scarred from a swoop race, yet the women still love him. The man saves Boba Fett's life, and is married (the bravest thing of all) to top it off. None of the others are married, try that on for size.

JMK
  11. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Dengar's crazy, no denying that, but that does not make him the best... Aurra Sing is the best... no contest.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  12. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    The man's got a point. Marriage.... <shiver> Dengar is definitely brave, or stupid.
  13. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    And the whole killing Jedi thing makes her pretty bad a@!. Oh, and Boba got bested by the Solo Kids...
  14. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Aurra got bested by Aayla! And she was either a very fresh knight, or still a padawan... cant remember in that timeline off the top of my head.
  15. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Wasn't Quinlin Voss also there? I remember that issue, and it seemed like they were loosing until one of them blindsided her. It's kind of hazy though, so I may be wrong.
  16. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    The Solo kids, I mean COME ON!
  17. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Voss wasnt there, Entropy. Not on this fight. It was Aayla and Aurra, all alone. And Aayla whipped her in a way I havent ever seen her get whipped. And sorry, J9, but even at those ages, the force was so strong in the solo kids, that it was really one sided when ANYONE opposed them.
  18. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone? Two words for you Riff... Yuuzhan Vong. Yeah I'll even go out on a limb and say they have the best hunters (period).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  19. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, they probably do. They're like klingon's on steroids, and no sense of humor.
  20. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Nope. Best hunters are the Norigi(sp).
  21. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Funny though, other then in like the first book or two, you never see them fighting the vong. I'm also a fan of the Gand Findsmen. They are good hunters.
  22. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    I voted for Jango because he looked lonely up there. Besides, Episode II material "said" he was the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. So, based on Lucasfilm info, he is the best..... or not..

(OH, and there are NO "Solo Kids" (or new jedi order - Lucas stated in an interview - don't remember if it was on the Ep 1 DVD or on the Special Edition videos - that in Ep. 6, Darth Vader redeems himself and destroys all the evil in the universe) in my Star Wars Universe...)

As for favorite hunters, I've always been partial to Bossk & Zuckuss. But then I like them all (non-EU).
  23. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Gands have always interested me, especially because of their sort of precognitive sense. But unfortunately, we just havent seen enough material on them to really compare them to others that we have. That said, I agree with Entropy. The Nohgri are even better than the Vong, and thats really saying something. You want to know you are being tracked by a Vong? Just yell out, "Look, machines! Machines!" and you will blow their cover. :)

And last I checked, one on one, no Vong has really given any of the solo kids a run for their money. Not even close. So I stick to my guns on what I said. Before Anakins death, HOW many did he take out? What about what Jacen did to Ganner, to "unlock" his true ability? How many did HE take out? The count would have never been minutely close, if it wasnt for Jacen. So the Solo kids.... dont mess with them, hehe....
  24. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    That's because you haven't read the X-wing books. Arguably the best series of Star Wars books and you haven't even read one of them. That's just wrong.

BTW, I could see an argument for Vong being better warriors than the Nohgri, but not hunters. The Nohgri win that contest hands down.

Also, the strength of the Vong lies in their "technology" and their organization in battle. In a tooth and claw battle of individual's, give me a Nohgri or a Wookie any day.
  25. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, if you haven't read the X-WIlng books you are totally missing out. They ARE the best books out there (in my opinion). I've read them through 3 times. LOVE them Wedge Antilles for Galactic Alliance President!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.