TOR Who do you think the Sith Emperor is?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SithSarcasm, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithSarcasm Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think the Sith Emperor of SWTOR is Ludo Kressh. Think about it: His flagship was destroyed during the Great Hyperspace War and it was belived he was killed, but this is Star Wars people! He probably survived. That is why the Emperor is targeted by Naga Sadow's spirit and his former apprentice is named Exal Kressh.

Something to ponder...who do you think the Emperor is?
  2. Rouge77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    He might be a totally new character. I don't think that what we know about him fit well with existing characters. It would also give more room for BW to what they want, but hiding his identity would be a somewhat pointless and the revelation in the end anticlimactic if that would be the case.
  3. CaptainCrunch2007 Jedi Knight

Darth REEEEEEVAN

Damn clones

4. Chance the Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    In the canonical KotOR story, Revan was redeemed.

I think the Emperor will simply be a new character. New is good.
  5. -polymath- SFF:F/TV Trivia Host

Game Host
    star 4
    New is very good. There might some twist as to his relationship with other canonical Sith Lords but my money is on a totally new character.
  6. sithreaper Jedi Master

star 3
    Very nice theory. Unfortunately we?ve seen the Sith Emperor and he?s a young male humanoid, Kreesh was a Sith. However it wouldn't surprise me if the Sith Emperor we have seen is a decoy.
  7. sluggo Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'd bet on Darth Reven

They've been alittle vauge on what happened to him after the game. He goes back into Sith space........and they never hear from him again (basically). Very easy to say he feel back to the Dark Side. Given his knowledge of the Jedi and Republic it would make his manulipating them make a lot of sense and give a good reason why the Mandalorians would join the Sith, they want to go that way.

plus hes a bioware created character.
  8. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    It doesn't really debunk the theory that Kressh could be the Emperor though. If you read the entire comic, you come to realize that the Emperor is so old because he is using some sort of Force transfer power, basically possessing others.

Also Exal Kressh was the Emperor's apprentice, she could be of Ludo's lineage. After all, he did have a son.

I don't really think Ludo is the Emperor but simply saying that picture we saw in the comic is enough to debunk it, I don't think is correct.
  9. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    Maybe it's been attributed to something else by now, but I'm still reading through the Atlas, and during the Great Hyperspace War (whose section I just read last night), it specifically mentions Kressh's demise and then mentions "others" building up a new Sith Empire in the Unknown Regions.
  10. Manisphere Force Ghost

star 5
    Kresh is the first Sith I thought of.
  11. ZanderSolo Force Ghost

star 3
    Kreia/Traya

She seemed to think so far ahead, I would like for her presence in KOTOR 2 to have been a powerful Force Phantasm Ability.

Also because..."There must always be a Darth Traya."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.