main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Who do you think was the greatest evil?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DeathKnight, Aug 25, 2003.

?

Who do you think was the greatest evil?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Darth Sidious

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Darth Vader

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Darth Maul

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Darth Tyranus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jar Jar Binks

83.3%
  6. The Great Wampa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Joe-da

16.7%
  8. Lodreh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathKnight

DeathKnight Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2003
  2. DeathKnight

DeathKnight Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2003
    It was not until watching all of the movies that I learned who the true evil was in the galaxy. The destruction, the devastation, the brutality of Jar Jar is unfathomable! Jar Jar Binks strikes fear into every soul that has ever watched Star Wars. I vote Jar Jar, may his reign of terror end soon!

DeathKnight

p.s Sorry Lodreh, you were second. I think.. I felt. the death.. grip from looking ..a.t... J a ..r .J a... r......... *silence*

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Definately Jar-Jar. After all, it was he who brought forth the motion that would lead to the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire. What greater evil could there be?

Though Joe-da is a close second. His Wampa-loving madness will be the end of us all.

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    The greatest evil in the universe would have to be the duo of Riff and Entropy... Together they failed to obtain a signed picture of Barriss Offee for me... or any of her... personal affects... then they proceed to keep information concerning my future wife from me for a week... not to mention gloating over the fact I was unable to attend IQM2 despite the fact I wanted to so badly...

So the Emperor constructed the Death Star and had an innocent planet destroyed... Vader hunted down and slaughtered countless Jedi... Maul was cut short from achieving any real goals ( Qui-Gon Jinn's death, convenience not a goal )... Dooku was spanked by Yoda... Jar Jar a close second to the Riff Entropy pair ( Definitely in the same category as those two )... Wampa taste great rotisserie style... Joe-da ( see Wampa above )... and Me the nice straight shooter who tells it like it is or it should be if I were in charge... No comparison The Duo of Terror and Spite win hands down... Congrats Riff and Entropy.

Lodreh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I feel deeply honored to accept this trophy, I must say the evil came easy and.../Entropy runs up covers the mike and whispers something to Riff

Doh! I mean.. hehehe... um, that this is just...uh Terrible! Yeah, thats the ticket!

6. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    "Laugh it up fuz-ball."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Huzah for us! Huzah!

8. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Me, of course.

I can prove it.

Right now, look behind you....

9. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Me, of course.

I can prove it.

Right now, look behind you....

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Nope. I wont do it. I am too sceered. :(

11. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    What?

/turns around

No! No! Oh for the LOVE OF GOD, NOOOOOOOOOO!

12. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Deep within his cavern lair, Joe-or grins his deadly grin. His newest plot cannot fail.

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm still sceered. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.