main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Who do you think will be Rey's mom

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by jamminjedi23, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    I know there is already a parentage thread for Rey going right now but it seems to be entirely about rather or not Rey is Luke's kid or if she is not Luke's kid and attempts to deviate from that discussion goes in vain.

So I decided to try to open up a different thread focusing on who Rey's mom might be.

I think it would be cool if they made her a former Jedi youngling who was placed in hiding when Order 66 happened. She would have to be pretty young though (probably no older than 5 or so) at the time since Rey would have been born about 35 years after Order 66 happened.

2. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    In b4 the lock.

I don't think they've even cast Rey's mom yet

3. Dory Vader

Dory Vader Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 15, 2015
    Dosmit Raeh.

4. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Raehmit Dos

5. oncafar

oncafar Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2017
    i would actually find it interesting if who rey's mom was, was more "important" than who rey's dad was. but i can't answer this question. i speculated about leia in the other thread mostly because it is far easier to since she's already there. but in all honesty, the possibilities seem kind of endless. and i struggle not connecting it back to some "lineage." however, that said, pls not the duchess satine being on rey's line. noooo. obi-wan and satine's love child being rey's mom: noooooo. (this is when i like the kenobi theory even...)

6. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    I would like the story of who ended up being Rey's mom to be more important than who her dad ended up being mainly because I felt Lucas really handled Padme's character poorly. That could have been a really interesting story but by the end it was obvious Lucas didn't give a hoot about Padme and it was all about Anakin and Obi Wan and Padme just became the PT version of Leia.

Giving Rey's mom an interesting story would be a chance to make up for that.

7. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2016
    I have no clue but am not sure we need another thread, might as well either merge into the parentage or Rey's thread. Rey has multiple threads anyway - it gets very confusing to what gets discussed where and when [face_dunno] Plus no doubt it adds to endless toxic arguments and does get rather tiresome. Hope you don't think a meanie for saying that. Just trying to discuss the relevance of another argumentative thread [face_coffee]

8. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Yes, and you should use it. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.