main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA who do you think would win a three legged race?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Boba-The-Fett, Aug 18, 2005.

?

who do you think would win a three legged race?

Poll closed Sep 7, 2005.
  1. yoda and c3po

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. leia and wickett

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. luke and boba fett

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. chewie and jabba the hutt

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. taun taun and a bantha

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. padme and skippy

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. anakin and darth tyranus

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. palpatine and jar jar binks

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  9. taun we and clone trooper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    post why you think your choice would win this way we can get some good arguments going even if you can vote only once.

2. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    I'm putting in my vote for all the contestants that would kill their partner and just drag the third leg with them. So it's a toss up between palpatine and boba(both with that extra limb from their partner)

3. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I'm voting for Chewie 'cause I've got to keep it in the family. Wookiee Pride! [face_peace]

4. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Vote for me I must... wouldn't be right to vote for anyone else. Win, I would. By ditching my cane and leaping with the will of the force. All you will hear from C3PO as he is being pulled along... C3PO, "This game is a DRAG !".

5. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    My first choice, of course, would be Padme and Skippy. Padme could simply pick Skippy up and carry him and she would not likely become distracted by wanting to kill her partner, gag him/her, or look around for something to remove a limb with quickly. However, I also know that Padme may want to make sure that Skippy did not clash with her outfit and with her love of big dresses and even bigger headpieces they would be dragged down by the weight. This would then mean that Skippy would have to cut off one of Padme's legs in order to finish the race but after searching through all that fabric they would still be too far behind.

I therefore looked at the others listed and had to go with Palpatine. He would make a swift end to Jar Jar and then simply cloud the judges minds at the finish line so they would not notice that Jar Jar was missing a head, arms, torso, and second leg.

6. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    i say let the wookiee win.

7. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I too must vote for Palpatine. As much as I think Yoda could win I don't believe that he would abuse the force by using it for such a cause. Also Luke would be light weight for Boba after he had slain him, I don't think that he could slay him and they would spend the whole time fighting. Plus if he did kill Luke he still can't use the force so everyone would know that he cheated especially if he used his rocket pack. So Palpatine is clearly the winning choice.

8. Crazy-Old-Wizard

Crazy-Old-Wizard Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2004
    I voted for Padme and Skippy because Golda made me. Besides, Old Ben was not a choice.

9. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    OMG, barry posted!!! Awesome

10. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    normally i would vote for anything that included anakin, but between him and Dooku, i doubt there would be three legs attached between the two of them at the end of the race. i went with leia and wickett.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.