Who do you want to see at Celebration IV most

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by pwinklespi, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoraceAustin Jedi Knight

What did Han Solo say after C-3PO told him that the possibility of successfully navigating an asteriod field was approximately 3,720 to 1?

"NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!"
  2. Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Hayden was at C III. Well, he called into C III, but he did do an interview.
  3. Amidala081499 Force Ghost

star 3
    Hayden was actually going to be there, but filming ran over in Italy I believe where he was making another flick.

As for Indy comming to C4, never and I mean never gonna happen, but like Princess Leia said "your my only hope." LOL
  4. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    I would LOVE to get the famous Bounty Hunter briefing scene on Vader's Executioner signed by all 6 bounty hunters.

Boba Fett
    Bossk
    Dengar
    4-LOM
    Zuckuss
    IG-88
  5. CambridgeDan Jedi Knight

You may have a bit of trouble verifying who played Zuckass. There is a lady 'Catherine Munroe' from a UK convention agency (http://www.convention-guests.com/html/star_wars.html) claiming to be Zuckass but apparently theres talk on another forum that it wasnt her. Someone emailed her and she didnt know who she was so people 'thought' it was Zuckass only from her recollections. As with most minor roles in the OT, it was 'just another job'.

Incidently, I would still like to see Ms. Munroe but the problem is that she probably knows nothing about Star Wars and wont be able to converse with fans, still I may be wrong.

Also, what other minor characters on that site would you like to see make up the numbers at CIV? I think this is a good thread to do this in but if someone wants to create a seperate convention-guests.com thread please be guest. My nominations:

OT:
    Catherine Munroe
    Hazel Allen
    Peter Roy
    Jerry Baker
    Tommy Weldin

PT:
    Leroy James
    Mike Savva
    Andy Lawler
    Dave Sexton
    Kes Green
    Chantelle Barbieri (handmaiden honey!!)
  6. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    PT - Sandi Finlay.

She didn't utter a single line that I'm aware of but 'Sly Moore' is just a scream in person!
  7. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    I was informed earlier today that the actor who played Dengar has passed on, and I do not know who was responsible for designing/creating the IG-88 statue (if he even does autograph sessions at conventions).

So I guess there goes that autogrpah idea... :oops:
  8. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Sandi is a riot! I saw her at the mall in Indy before CIII started, and then I sat next to her the whole flight home to San Francisco, along with about 12 other celebs.

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/Celebration3068.jpg]
  9. CambridgeDan Jedi Knight

Sandi Finlay is very sweet I met her once, an entertaining speaker.

Someone on another thread suggested I repost my rare signers list but to include the character names too, some of these guys have action figures, so here it is:

OT
    Catherine Munroe - ESB Zuckass (allegedly)
    Hazell Allen - Yoxgit (Jabba's barge alien) and ROTJ rebel soldier
    Peter Roy - ANH X Wing Engineer (Luke's 'Carrie' shot!)
    Jerry Baker - ANH Imperial Scanning Crew
    Tommy Weldin - ANH Special Edition bounty hunter in Jabba scene!

PT:
    Leroy James - TPM Naboo Royal Soldier
    Mike Savva - AOTC Naboo Cruiser Guard on Corde's Ship
    Andy Lawler - TPM Naboo Guard
    Dave Sexton - TPM Naboo Guard
    Chantelle Barbieri - AOTC Padme and Corde's Handmaiden (HOT)

Not on convention-guests.com but I would like to see Friday Wilson, blonde handmaiden in TPM. Any others peoples?
  10. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    I'd love to get Friday Wilson's autograph, since Eirtaé is my favourite handmaiden. I would even rather have her than Keira.
  11. jedigirl0 Jedi Padawan

I would like to see:

OT:
    Hazel Allen - Didnt know there were female ROTJ rebel soldiers!
    Peter Roy - ANH X-Wing Engineer
    Jerry Baker - ANH Imperial Scanning Crew
    Tommy Weldin - ANH Special Edition bounty hunter in Jabba scene!

PT:
    Mike Savva - AOTC Naboo Cruiser Guard
    Dave Sexton - TPM Naboo Guard
    Chantelle Barbieri - AOTC Handmaiden
  12. jezika77 Jedi Padawan

I am really looking foward to meeting Bruce Spence... He played Tion Medon in Revenge of the Sith...

He was in The Matrix III, Mad Max III and Lord of the Rings III... We can call him the king of the threequels!

Can anyone remember other films he was in??
  13. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Has Denis Lawson ever done a Con or a Celebration? I would love to get Wedge's autograph :)

I have yet to meet Amy Allen, who I'm hoping will be at CIV...
  14. SWCostumer Jedi Knight

star 2
    Regarding Bruce Spence, you forgot Mad Max 2 (Road Warrior).
  15. BobaFrank Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Holy Crap!!! Is Mark Hamill really supposed to be there? If so, I'm on the way. He's my favorite actor of the SAGA and the one actor I've always wanted to meet. I've met Dave Prowse, Warrick Davis, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Peter Mayhew, Jeremy Bullock, etc... But Mark would be a dream come true.
  16. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    At this point, Hamill has said on his website that he won't be at C4. However, maybe he just had that put up so people would stop asking him if he is going to C4. ;)
  17. jezika77 Jedi Padawan

Thats right! :) Can anyone think of any other movies he has been in??
  18. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry, this isn't the Bruce Spence thread LOL. Talking about his appearance at C-IV is one thing, but anything else should go to the social thread.
  19. e-j Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jezika77, check IMDb for a list of Bruce Spence's movies. It's what I've been doing to see why some people are worth two autograph coupons (but I still don't know the answer to many of those).
  20. Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 5
    I'd really like to see all the Brits (mostly seen on Convention-Guests) attend CIV, I know that they will be attending CE but it would be terrific to hear the stories closer to home...and they do have some cool stories to tell. Some of those actors have quite a history.

Peter Allen, Hazel Allen and their daughter Wendy Allen (Lattimer) were all in Return of the Jedi, not often in the saga has a family been together on the SW sets like that. So, it would be great to hear their stories.

If anyone wants to see the background/credits of ANY of those actors they can go to the SWAD (Star Wars Actors Database) and look them up. I've been working closely with Convention-Guests to make sure their pages are complete and more names are added each month. Much work to do yet on the newer entries, there are still quite a few to add.

I wouldn't mind meeting some of the voices at work on the Star Wars video games and the Radio Dramas and those who worked on the TV shows/movies. Some great names have added their talents to Star Wars in one way or another. Bob Bergen (voice of Porky Pig) and Frank Welker (Megatron - 80's Transformers) to name but two...they have stories far beyond Star Wars to tell!

I'm excited to attend both CIV And CE!!
    LM
  21. CambridgeDan Jedi Knight

Im going to TRY to attend both CIV and CE aswell but I doubt I'll still be in UK to go at that time. Im studying in Birmingham UK at the moment but I know i'll be back in the US by then, oh well we'll see.
    Looking forward to seeing Bruce Spence at CIV aswell and I too would like to see some of the new guests from UK at CIV, I read in another forum (are we allowed to name other forums here?) that folks are concerned CIV Is just going to be too similar to CIII. I hope this wont be the case.
    It'll be interesting to see what guests are going to CE... hope it doesnt eclipse CIV simply because UK has a wider pool of Star Wars actors
  22. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    I wonder what they mean by too similar -- we do after all, in a matter of speaking, have a finite subject to cover -- Star Wars! But think of the possibilities!

I must say that "something similar" wouldn't bother me at all; that is, I have no problem going to the same type of panel, seeing the same type of guest, etcetera, etcetera. With the passage of time, there is always something new to discover, even from subjects that have been covered at other Celebrations. And, perhaps most importantly of all, you meet up with old friends and make new ones -- and you always find something interesting to talk about. That's the beauty, the value, of attending something like this. As the old cliche says, "everything old is new again" when you're talking with friends.
  23. jezika77 Jedi Padawan

Sorry guys I was just really interested to see... Thanks for that!! He is definately going to be worth 2 coupons! :)
  24. D-Ludicrous Force Ghost

star 1
    Unless they are talking about the 6+ hour wait in line for the Store, having the Store run out of product on the first day, the surly Gen-Con volunteers, the whole George debacle, the rain and general crappy weather. But as Gen-Con is showing us it will be different but the same.
  25. CambridgeDan Jedi Knight

The main problem i think is the die-hard autograph collectors!!! (sorry guys lol)
    They alraeady have most of the autographs from those at CIV and want the rare autographs the UK and AU sci-fi shows had recently. I didnt think of it at first but I can see their point, dont want to go to a show 'different but the same' ! lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.