Who do you want to see at Celebration IV most

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by pwinklespi, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala081499 Force Ghost

star 3
    These celeb's were the best at C3, in my opinion:

Ray Park - VERY Personable, even got out of his chair to pose with my entire family for a picture. He even said, you better take triples to make sure you got this moment. Plus, hes sexy...lol

Jeremy Bulloch - VERY personable, I had an escalator accident and pulled my ankle out, but he told me to take my time walker through the turns, that he will make sure we got a picture with him. CLASS ACT GUY and loves to Golf. Super Guy!!!

Tem Morrison - VERY personable, he even did a sexy pose for my camcorder, great moment, and he was such a great guy to talk to.

NOT SUCH NICE CELEB'S:

Billy Dee Williams - I have no desire to meet him again, he seemed almost bothered by signing, like he was doing you a favor. Plus, he said no pics with flash and we turned of the flash, but it still went off and he gave us the look of death, from underneath his sunglasses. I dont want to meet him again, very bad experience!!!

HOWEVER, There are many people that are great and nice to meet. The FANS are the best to meet. Sharing stories and the love of Star Wars is the best experience. Dont feel shy at that Con, get to know people, talk to people, I mean what else can you do in line at 4 a.m. Plus, share with people info. dont hold it to yourself, this way we can all have a good time!!!

I CANT WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE ON THE BOARDS...THIS WILL BE A TREAT IN ITS OWN!!!
  2. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    "Who do you want to see at Celebration IV most "
    My wife ,but that gonna happen.:(
  3. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
    The starwars.com site announced a nice list of tech people this week. :) I'm glad that they're not all tied up with the next Indy film. Give me animation and models and hardware. :D

The Robot Chicken stuff sounds interesting, though I'm working at a fan table during most of their presentations, which is OK, since I don't know what Robot Chicken is. But I'll look for the show.
  4. bonzofett Jedi Knight

star 1
    My most memorable moments from C3 were actually talking with the other fans in line, not necessarily meeting all of the actors. Jeremy Bulloch, Temura Morrison, Ray Park, and Garrick Hagon were all class act guys though.
  5. e-j Jedi Knight

star 1
    Seth Green is my fave actor, so I am thrilled that he'll be there!! Yay! :)

Now if only my fave actress was going to be there too (Natalie Portman), I'd be set.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.