Who do you wnat to see die next?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by dark_jedi, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd like to Mara bite it so luke can go crazy on the galaxy.
  2. Terranix Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I know character deaths are kind've ''out'' at the moment(WHY Jimmy?), but I'm still hoping against hope that someone's going to bump off Jacen.
  3. JediStryker Jedi Master

star 4
    Kyp! Kyp! Get rid of Kyp PLEASE!!!
  4. JediJSolo Force Ghost

star 4
    I don?t really want anyone else to die until the last HC. Who will die then, I really don?t care as long as it?s not Ben, Jacen, Jaina, Danni, or Tenel Ka. They have far too much potential to be killed off.
  5. Nav Usa Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want to see Kyp and his Jedi get ambushed and during some horrible fight Kyp fights the Vong allowing some of his followers to escape, Luke and Jacen come to save him but it is to late and Kyp dies in Lukes arms, saying tell them I was wrong.
  6. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Rogue_Starbuck Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to see Tsavong Lah get his @$$ handed to him by a Jedi.
  8. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    LOL, if someone doen't know who Jimmy is, they do now :D

wk
  9. Savle_Sostas Jedi Knight

star 2
    Not Corran, Han or Jacen. Anyone else is fair game. I suppose it'd be a bit of a waste to kill off Ben as well.
  10. dark_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    great point wild_karrde!
  11. Lonewolf89 Force Ghost

star 5
    Don't kill Kyp, because as of Star by Star he's the only one kicking any Vong @$$. Can't kill Luke, he's the famed Jedi Master. And, don't anyone lay a hand on Han, Corran Jacen, any of the guys from YJK or Tahiri. Ben will have to survive, too, I guess. Every one else can die in a big explosion for all I care.

12. Ginger Jedi Master

star 4
    Nobody! Especially anyone with the last name of Solo.
  13. Terranix Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmm...wouldn't mind seeing Corran gettting gubbed either. He's so self-superior in everything he does. He was great in the X-Wing series, but when mixed with the main characters he just belittles them.
  14. Grand_High_Knome Jedi Knight

15. Disco_Dark_Jeedai Jedi Master

star 4
    Nom Anor.....his character is getting rather boring. How many times can you screw-up and not get offered as a sacrifice by Tsavong Lah? How many times can you cause trouble for the NR and get away....he is starting to annoy me like the Clone Emperor in Empire's End.
  16. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i'm very tired of the deaths. no one else should die, soon the planning committee will become so carried away that there won't be a new jedi order to write about.

hopefully, no other jedi mains will die. on the back of SbS it says that this is the Jedi's darkest hour. hopefully that's true, and times will soon improve.

17. Terranix Jedi Knight

star 3
    Heh...I quite liked Nom Anor. He got kind of shafted when Kathy Tyers tried to wite for him, but he's started to return to his old self in Star by Star...
    Old Supereme Commander Nas Choka deserves a sticky end though...& High Priest Harrar.
  18. suncrusherX Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jacen's been wondering about what drives the force, time for him to meet his maker.
  19. Mira_McGrath Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sry, but i hate luke. he needs to go. i can atleast stand almost evryone else (now that borsk is gone) but there is just something about luke that bugs me.
  20. Dominyo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nom Anor. I, too, am surprised how much he screws up and gets away with. He shoulda died in SbS :(

Mira, this isn't a spoiler thread so please take the name out.

21. DVader316 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Nom Anor...most painfully and horribly.
  22. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4
    I want to see the Vong getting themselves beaten back faster than they took the galaxy. As for Nom Anor, I said it before and I say it again - no one gets him but Mara.
  23. Snow_White Jedi Knight

star 1
    All of the bad guys. No more good guys.
  24. Mira_McGrath Jedi Knight

star 1
    sry 'bout sayin the name. i keep forgetting that people haven't read SbS. i almost let it slip to some other people, too. sry again about saying the name.
  25. Mastadge Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Corran. How? Well, the opening scene of Basic Instinct comes to mind. . .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.