main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who dreams in color?

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by heavygear6, Jan 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heavygear6

heavygear6 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2001
    LMAO! @ Debo

2. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    My dreams have always been in color; and they look very real... [face_shocked] 8-}

3. JediASolo

JediASolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    Oookay...uhmm...is this a serious question [face_laugh] Who doesn't dream in color? I know I dream in color cause I clearly remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Alligators being green...

4. heavygear6

Jul 11, 2001
    Ever try and run in a dream, and feel like your running through molasses?

5. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    No... but I oftenly fall in water that comes out of nowhere. :confused: ;)

6. JediASolo

Dec 13, 2001
    I ran from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Alligators once...of course I guess it was supposed to feel like I was running through molasses, because in my dream I was running through water.

Sometimes I wake up and think I'm holding something cause I've been dreaming about it, I'll think I have my remote in my hand but it isn't there...

7. Endermunkee

Endermunkee Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
    The only black-and-white dream I've ever had was a gothic-sketchy-manga style dream, which I saw in frames, sort of like a comic book with the captioning internalized, not as a movie, which is how I usually dream.

I've also read full books, solved calculus problem's gone through chemistry, been campaigning, and taken my SATs, ACTs, and assorted finals in my dreams.

And they're always very vivid, and oh-so-rich in detail-- I even smell things. And the feelings are harder-hiting than in real-life. It's great.

8. JediASolo

Dec 13, 2001
    I have insanely weird dreams, when I wake up, I swear they were real and I start to worry that it wasn't really a dream...I agree, dreams are more vivid than real life...

9. heavygear6

Jul 11, 2001
    Yer all gonna laugh at me, but....

After doin alot of HTML work, I dream in code....

10. JediASolo

Dec 13, 2001
    I dream in code sometimes...I wake up and have absolutely no idea what it meant, though....

11. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    After doin alot of HTML work, I dream in code....

I had the same problem once. Except for me it was an unholy combination of Pascal, C++, and Java.

12. GoldenVeila

GoldenVeila Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I'm pretty sure I always dream in color. I remember a dream with a watch that was maroon or something...so yeah, I dream in color. I have very odd dreams like the one where members of my (then) favorite band turned into pieces of candycorn. :p I mostly dream about this one guy now, though, so my strange dreams don't happen as often anymore...

(I also can feel in dreams, and the dreams can seem so real that I'll wake up and be disappointed that it wasn't real...or relieved.)

13. heavygear6

Jul 11, 2001
  14. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I dream in cool colors, like blue, black, white, pale greens and purples, no red, yellow, etcs tho

15. eaglejedi

eaglejedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 2, 2001
    I dream in color all the time. My few dreams in black and white have been the really wacked, free association ones, often involving Amerikan military installations in Germany, with almost no words or speech.
    I dream with sound, and a little bit of touch, taste, and smell as well.
    I had a dream last night where I was commanding some sort of Star Destroyer fleet that was going to be attacked and I was trying to turn on the sensors (and external lights) but they wouldn't work, at least not very well.

16. GoldenVeila

GoldenVeila Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    What is "ewwwy", heavygear6? What do you mean?

17. heavygear6

Jul 11, 2001
    I hate Java. So Java plus C++ is just awful....

Edit:
    In other words, it aint a dream, its a NIGHTMARE!

18. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    I always dream in color (always real-life color), end to have segements that fall into place together like a disjointed movie, and I rarely appear in my own dreams, and neither do people that I know personally. My dreams tend to be about subjects I'm interested in (I once had a Star Wars dream that laid out almost all of the plot for a story. I have never been able to write it though, and it's been eleven years since I had that dream, so should I even bother to write it at all?)

19. neimoidian_85

neimoidian_85 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Tell me, if some one is completely color blind, can they dream in color?

20. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    i dream in complete color like reality, but the starge thing is the voices/sounds are low to nonexsistant.

21. IellaWessiriNRI

IellaWessiriNRI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    I dream in color...

The weirdest thing is when I'm about to fall asleep, and I've already started dreaming. Then I dream that I tripped over something or something like that, and my body actually jerks in response to the "object" that I tripped over. Of course, then I get jerked awake, and it takes me awhile to figure out what happened ;)

22. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    i can sleep with my eyes open :D

23. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    that sound like a fun ablailty.

24. Phantom_Catfish

Phantom_Catfish Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2001
    I have always dreamed in color and I also have very intense dreams.

I had a dream I was in a wheat field one time and there was a tornado coming and I could feel the STRONG wind. I'd say at least 30 knots, no joke.

The strangest was another tornado ripped the roof of my childhood home. It was raining and the house was totaly surrounded by water. I cold feel the ind and the rain, mostly the rain. I was a young child also in the dream.

I am glad other people are experiencing similar things.

25. heavygear6

Jul 11, 2001
    "If some one is completely color blind, can they dream in color?" [face_laugh]

I'd tell you people about my dreams, but I would just confirm what yall already know. I'm a freak.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.